Harvard students sit 1964 Louisiana Literacy Test for blacks and every person FAILED

[

I saw that episode on The Daily Show. Their ignorance is unbelievable.

Yep, you leftists use comedians and cartoons as the source of ALL the information you rely on.

It's not that you're stupid - wait, yes it is....

When faced with blinding idiocy satire is often the best tool to fight it.

Also Dems don't confuse satire with news the way rubes confuse opinion with news.

News = an aid worker from the U.S. has contracted ebola

Not News = Is Obama purposefully inviting ebola into America?

LOL, they wouldn't know an unbiased news report if one slapped them in the face.

Can you not fucking read?

"One example is Byrd, a southern Democrat who was a bigot"

You lied that Byrd was a "conservative."

You filthy fucks engage in a big lie campaign to rewrite history in such a way that the disgusting racists democrats were "really conservative."

They never were, they were leftist scumbags just as you are today.

Who is the most racist poster on this forum? Asslips? Some of the Nazis may give him a run for the title - but he is right there with them

democrats were, are, and always will be the party of racism. You might think that since you now hate whites, it's all good - but it isn't - you still define and judge people by the color of their skin, as your filthy party always has.

You filthy fucks engage in a big lie campaign to rewrite history in such a way that the disgusting racists democrats were "really conservative."

Who is the most racist poster on this forum? Asslips? Some of the Nazis may give him a run for the title - but he is right there with them

democrats were, are, and always will be the party of racism. You might think that since you now hate whites, it's all good - but it isn't - you still define and judge people by the color of their skin, as your filthy party always has.

They weren't conservative. They were southern. The clowns belong to you now.

Enjoy!

[

Also Dems don't confuse satire with news the way rubes confuse opinion with news.

You leftists get your news and information from cartoons and comedians - which explains your difficulty in grasping reality.

Holy Mother of Gawd! Nowhere did I say Byrd was a conservative. Are you stupid?

One example is Byrd, a southern Democrat who was a bigot, and stands as the poster boy for Conservatives whose inability to see facts lets them reach back in time and nail Byrd once again. In fact, many Democrats (or rather Dixiecrats) were against civil rights, however, once enlightened Democrats figured out that America wasn't about racial hatred, they became more liberal (Dems in the north, for the most part, always were). The vacuum in racial hatred was quickly filled with Conservatives and people who today would be tea party types.

If your post is suggesting that Democrats are more racially biased than Republicans, you can shout that as loud as you want from every Fox News outlet in America, and nobody but the brainwashed and brain dead will believe you, because simple observation shows who is trying to keep blacks from voting, and who is not.

So far, you are the most dishonest poster on the USMB.

Holy Mother of Gawd!

One example is Byrd, a southern Democrat who was a bigot, and stands as the poster boy for Conservatives whose inability to see facts lets them reach back in time and nail Byrd once again. In fact, many Democrats (or rather Dixiecrats) were against civil rights, however, once enlightened Democrats figured out that America wasn't about racial hatred, they became more liberal (Dems in the north, for the most part, always were). The vacuum in racial hatred was quickly filled with Conservatives and people who today would be tea party types.

If your post is suggesting that Democrats are more racially biased than Republicans, you can shout that as loud as you want from every Fox News outlet in America, and nobody but the brainwashed and brain dead will believe you, because simple observation shows who is trying to keep blacks from voting, and who is not.
You have to forgive censored. He thinks he is intelligent but always manages to twist himself into a pretzel.

[

I saw that episode on The Daily Show. Their ignorance is unbelievable.

Yep, you leftists use comedians and cartoons as the source of ALL the information you rely on.

It's not that you're stupid - wait, yes it is....

You like using the word....rubes. Your own fucking party calls you an idiot.

Lol.

Enjoy!

He is dumber than a rock, no doubt.

[

Enjoy!

The racist scumbags remained democrat to the day their died.

Now the democrats have new racist scum - like Asslips and Guano.

It is the nature of the collectivist to group people, to assign attributes and rights to groups, rather than to individuals. Race is an easy way to group, so you accrue rights and behavior to the races.

We who promote liberty see the individual. Carla and Asslips demonstrate a flaw in character, a lack of integrity and intellect. the failure is theirs as individuals, not their ancestors, not some stranger with similar skin tones - just theirs. They have made the choice to eschew honor and integrity - it was not their DNA, but their lack of values which made them act as they do.

[

You leftists get your news and information from cartoons and comedians - which explains your difficulty in grasping reality.

You get your news from obese drug addicts and a single news channel that broadcasts propaganda under the guise of news.

Again in case you missed it:

News: Someone has ebola

Not News: Obama wants us all to die from ebola

[

Enjoy!

The racist scumbags remained democrat to the day their died.

Now the democrats have new racist scum - like Asslips and Guano.

It is the nature of the collectivist to group people, to assign attributes and rights to groups, rather than to individuals. Race is an easy way to group, so you accrue rights and behavior to the races.

We who promote liberty see the individual. Carla and Asslips demonstrate a flaw in character, a lack of integrity and intellect. the failure is theirs as individuals, not their ancestors, not some stranger with similar skin tones - just theirs. They have made the choice to eschew honor and integrity - it was not their DNA, but their lack of values which made them act as they do.

The only thing you're right about is that racist scumbags from back then are dead. And it's good news that racist scumbags will continue dying and a better generation will take over.

Just as today old homophobes are dying off and a better generation will replace them.

You get your news from obese drug addicts and a single news channel that broadcasts propaganda under the guise of news.

Obese drug addicts?

I assure you, I do NOT turn to you for news.

I get my news from a variety of sources. I subscribe to a daily newspaper, and peruse the Google news sections.

[

The only thing you're right about is that racist scumbags from back then are dead. And it's good news that racist scumbags will continue dying and a better generation will take over.

Just as today old homophobes are dying off and a better generation will replace them.

Is that what Family Guy told you?

Obese drug addicts?

I assure you, I do NOT turn to you for news.

I get my news from a variety of sources. I subscribe to a daily newspaper, and peruse the Google news sections.

Great then you are one of the very few.

[

Is that what Family Guy told you?

It's what reality told me. You should check it out sometime.

He denies he believes in man made global warming. Of course he says there is nothing at all to be worried about with Ebola.

Just like their fucking god said, the democrat voting base are all morons.

I think they are all pathetic arrogant ignorant liars. All of them.

Forum List

Back