Harvard students sit 1964 Louisiana Literacy Test for blacks and every person FAILED

What do the Dixiecrats have to do with all the racist cons switching to the GOP because of the Southern Strategy?

The big lie is that all those racist dims switched over to Republicans - but notice how you scumbags can never point to them?

Nixon held SMALLER leads in the South than the rest of the nation - despite the big lie you push.

Johnson was a highly unpopular president who didn't even try for a second term, Humphrey led a part that was despised because of Johnson.

NOW you scumbags claim that since Nixon won, then all of the racist democrats became Republicans. So if that's true, then all of the Southern states went to Republican governors, Senators, and Congressmen, right?

Wait, that never happened - fucking Klasmen Gore, Hollings, and Byrd held office until their deaths. democrats held governorship's all across the South into the 1990's

See, the issue I have with you democrats is that nothing you claim is true. You say anything which serve the party - you are a bunch of amoral fucks who lust for power and have no regard for fact or reality.

And those are only your good points.

:dig:
Debunked numerous times. Dixiecrats never switched parties.

You're the stupidest person I've seen in a long time.
There is a you tube video proving it. But you choose to remain a dumb fuck, so I won't bother giving you the link.

What do the Dixiecrats have to do with all the racist cons switching to the GOP because of the Southern Strategy?

The big lie is that all those racist dims switched over to Republicans - but notice how you scumbags can never point to them?

Nixon held SMALLER leads in the South than the rest of the nation - despite the big lie you push.

Johnson was a highly unpopular president who didn't even try for a second term, Humphrey led a part that was despised because of Johnson.

NOW you scumbags claim that since Nixon won, then all of the racist democrats became Republicans. So if that's true, then all of the Southern states went to Republican governors, Senators, and Congressmen, right?

Wait, that never happened - fucking Klasmen Gore, Hollings, and Byrd held office until their deaths. democrats held governorship's all across the South into the 1990's

See, the issue I have with you democrats is that nothing you claim is true. You say anything which serve the party - you are a bunch of amoral fucks who lust for power and have no regard for fact or reality.

And those are only your good points.

:dig:
Debunked numerous times. Dixiecrats never switched parties.

You're the stupidest person I've seen in a long time.
There is a you tube video proving it. But you choose to remain a dumb fuck, so I won't bother giving you the link.
Pat Buchanan, writing for WND, admitted, but you have some video somewhere.

It's simple American history. It's not a theory or a conspiracy. It happened. Your willful ignorance isn't endearing like you want it to be. You've simply shown that you cannot comprehend information that doesn't appeal to you. You've shown yourself to be dumb. You never grew up all the way.

I don't know which is more hilarious. That this somehow turned into an Ebola/AGW thread. Or that anyone thinks either will wipe out the human race.

I don't know which is more hilarious. That this somehow turned into an Ebola/AGW thread. Or that anyone thinks either will wipe out the human race.

Well, you certainly have to factor in the FACT that one of those things are a myth, one of those things are real, and pandemics have wiped out societies all through out history.

Those are the facts. Now what?

The Right is still trying to take the vote away from black people.....

It remains and has always been the democrat party that seeks to enslave, oppress, and control people by assigning them categories and treating them accordingly.

It remains and has always been the democrat party that seeks to enslave, oppress, and control people by assigning them categories and treating them accordingly.
Nazism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
David Duke Arrested In Germany Ex-Klan Leader Faces Deportation
David Duke, the former Ku Klux Klan leader, white supremacist and Louisiana politician, was arrested and taken into custody in Cologne on Friday, prior to a planned speech to a right-wing extremist group, German police said Monday.

The arrest appears to be tied to Duke's expulsion from the Czech Republic in 2009, following his detention there on suspicion of denying the Holocaust, a crime in many European countries, including Germany. The Cologne police statement said that Duke "was not entitled to stay in Germany" because of a travel ban against him in another, unspecified European country.

Duke, a former neo-Nazi who unsuccessfully ran for the U.S. presidency in 1988 and 1992, served a year in prison in 2003 and 2004 after pleading guilty to tax fraud and stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations from supporters to pay gambling debts.

Since his release from prison, Duke has traveled and lectured widely, including a 2006 appearance at a Holocaust denial conference in Tehran, Iran. The conference featured numerous speeches denouncing the Holocaust as a "myth." At the conference, Duke voiced support for discredited, fringe scholars imprisoned in Europe for denying the use of gas chambers against Jews during the Holocaust.

In the United States, Duke continues to speak regularly at gatherings of prominent right-wing groups and writes for Stormfront, a leading white-supremacist website.
<more>

You're full of shit.

History and reality are indifferent to your denials.

After the 1964 Civil Rights Act passed, the people who opposed it in the South went Republican. History and reality are indifferent to YOUR denials. Plus, you're a liar.

You're full of shit.

You wouldnt know history if it slapped you in the back of the head hard enough to make you spit up blood.

You're full of shit.

After the 1964 Civil Rights Act passed, the people who opposed it in the South went Republican. ...

The favorite democrat attempt at spinning the FACTS of their party's shameful, oppressive, racist history - ongoing - has been debunked a thousand times. You boys need to change bumper-stickers once in a while.

You're full of shit.

After the 1964 Civil Rights Act passed, the people who opposed it in the South went Republican. ...

The favorite democrat attempt at spinning the FACTS of their party's shameful, oppressive, racist history - ongoing - has been debunked a thousand times. You boys need to change bumper-stickers once in a while.

Sure it has...

Judge-Judy-Eye-Roll-Thumb.gif

News = an aid worker from the U.S. has contracted ebola

Not News = Is Obama purposefully inviting ebola into America?

News; When faced with an Ebola Crises, Obama stands like a deer in the headlights for the month, then appoints a political crony with zero medical training to handle it.

Not news: It's all BOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHH'a fault....

The leftists floated the big lie that the democrat racist scum were really "conservatives.' After getting their asses handed to them, it's natural that they would try to change the subject.

[
He cant. The whole ruse was a deflection from the start. No one said everyone was a conservative. I said the parties were and he got mad and couldnt think straight.

What you did, was float the big lie. You tried to claim that the racist democrats were "conservative." Now that you've been made a fool of, you are trying to back away from your claims. Since we have 20+ pages of them - and Carla Dumbfuck, AND shitflinger - I'm nor sure it's going to work... :dunno:

[
He cant. The whole ruse was a deflection from the start. No one said everyone was a conservative. I said the parties were and he got mad and couldnt think straight.

What you did, was float the big lie. You tried to claim that the racist democrats were "conservative." Now that you've been made a fool of, you are trying to back away from your claims. Since we have 20+ pages of them - and Carla Dumbfuck, AND shitflinger - I'm nor sure it's going to work... :dunno:
The racist democrats were conservative. Everyone seems to know that but you. I'm not backing away from anything.

Forum List

Back