Harvard students sit 1964 Louisiana Literacy Test for blacks and every person FAILED

Some of there are graphic so I have to write them out.

1. Draw a line around the number or letter of this sentence / Circle the number 1.
Wrong. It says "line" not circle.
2. Draw a line under the last word in this line. / line
If your line happens to include the period, you'd be wrong.
3. Cross out the longest word in this line. / Cross out the word 'longest'
You would have to draw a cross, not draw a line through....unless you drew a cross, in which case you should have drawn a line, or note a distinction between a cross and an "x."
4. Draw a line around the shortest word in this line./ Circle 'a'
Line, not circle.
6. In the space below draw three circles, one inside (engulfed by) the other./ Draw a circle in a circle in a circle
But it says ONE inside the other. You drew 2 inside the other.
7. Above the letter X make a small cross./ Self explanatory
a cross or an X?

I could go on but suffice it took me 10 minutes. Whatever the reason for the test most of those folks taking it weren't black. So it is pretty clear who the inferior ones are no? Thanks for pointing it out Steveo.
Well, they would only administer to those who could not show a 5th grade education. What constituted proof would be up to the people at the voting place.

And as I showed, the answers can be ambiguous and it only takes one to fail. It would be very easy to pass those you want to pass and fail those you want to fail.
Good catch on number 6. However, a circle is a line.

1. Draw a line around the number or letter of this sentence / Circle the number 1.
You would have to draw a cross, not draw a line through....unless you drew a cross, in which case you should have drawn a line, or note a distinction between a cross and an "x."
Line, not circle.
6. In the space below draw three circles, one inside (engulfed by) the other./ Draw a circle in a circle in a circle
a cross or an X?

I could go on but suffice it took me 10 minutes. Whatever the reason for the test most of those folks taking it weren't black. So it is pretty clear who the inferior ones are no? Thanks for pointing it out Steveo.
Well, they would only administer to those who could not show a 5th grade education. What constituted proof would be up to the people at the voting place.

And as I showed, the answers can be ambiguous and it only takes one to fail. It would be very easy to pass those you want to pass and fail those you want to fail.

Instructions for the test made it a point to answer no more, no less. While it takes a line to make a circle, it could be construed a circle isn't a line. As with a wheel. Or if the circle gets shaded in. Probably the point though, can be construed however the examiner likes.

5. Circle the first, first letter of the alphabet in this line./ Circle 'a' in alphabet
8. Draw a line through the letter below that comes earliest in the alphabet. Z V S B D M K Y T P H C / Draw a line through 'B'
9. Draw a line through the two letters below that comes last in the alphabet. Z V B D M K T P H S Y C / Line through 'Z' and 'Y'
10. In the first circle below write the last letter of the first word beginning with “L” / 'T' in circle 1.
11. Cross out the number not necessary, when making the number below one million. 1,000,0000 / Cross out last zero.
12. In the line below cross out each number that is more than 20 but less than 30. 25 31 16 48 29 53 47 22 37 98 26 2 / Self explanatory
13. Draw a line from circle 2 to circle 5 that will pass below circle 3 and above circle 4./ Self explanatory

1. Draw a line around the number or letter of this sentence

A line goes from one point to another, it implies circle but does not say it.

9. Draw a line through the two letters below that comes last in the alphabet. Z V B D M K T P
H S Y C / Line through 'Z' and 'Y'

Only the letter Z comes last in the alphabet. Y is next to last. It should say "latest" in the alphabet

Last edited:
Has anyone mentioned that the test was designed to fail everyone?

:tomato:

Not "everyone" was required to take a literacy test. If your father or grandfather had previously voted, you were exempted from taking the test. What was known as a "grandfather clause"

Grandfather clause - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The concept originated in late nineteenth-century legislation and constitutional amendments passed by a number of U.S. Southern states, which created new literacy and property restrictions on voting, but exempted those whose ancestors (grandfathers) had the right to vote before the Civil War. The intent and effect of such rules was to prevent poor and illiterate African American former slaves and their descendants from voting, but without denying poor and illiterate whites the right to vote

Line, not circle.
a cross or an X?

Not if I'm the grader and I don't want the person taking it to pass. If I want you to pass, it is the same. Oh, I could change my mind and agree that that counts, but then just call some other question wrong.

Line, not circle.
a cross or an X?

A line has a begining and an end point. A circle does not

I'd gladly pony up whatever they'd ask for a Pay for View live performance of Truthmatters taking the test. Be a hoot I'm sure.

Line, not circle.
a cross or an X?

A line has a begining and an end point. A circle does not
Yeah it does. You just cannot see the end and beginning points on a circle. Draw one and you will see what I am talking about.

All we do know is the obama administration considers his voting base bumbling morons.

Is that not true?

Any liberal who cannot see that, proves what obama thinks of you is correct.

lol at all liberals who are such morons while thinking they just know it all, all of the time.

All we do know is the obama administration considers his voting base bumbling morons.

Is that not true?

Any liberal who cannot see that, proves what obama thinks of you is correct.

lol at all liberals who are such morons while thinking they just know it all, all of the time.
Thats what you call a false delima. Only a moronic con is capable of accomplishing that feat and actually thinking anyone would fall for it.

It's time people see through the sham that Harvard is. Actually Obama has proven that. Maybe they have been the elite, or some kind of elite, at one point, but that's over. It's just a political institution. The masses should be made aware of this.

Harvard students sit 1964 Louisiana Literacy Test and every person FAILED Daily Mail Online

What's funny is that those who wrote that test were functionally illiterate.

Question 20: In the space below, cross out each number that is more that 20 but less than 30.

Fucking democrats...

It's time people see through the sham that Harvard is. Actually Obama has proven that. Maybe they have been the elite, or some kind of elite, at one point, but that's over. It's just a political institution. The masses should be made aware of this.

Harvard students sit 1964 Louisiana Literacy Test and every person FAILED Daily Mail Online

Question 20: In the space below, cross out each number that is more that 20 but less than 30.

Fucking democrats...
Thats when Democrats were conservatives.

Yes, that was the year LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, and all those Conservative Democrats became Conservative Republicans. I remember it.

Yeah?

Name 5?

This big lie is one I will shoot down every time you lying fucks tell it.

The Dixicrats remained democrats, Wallace, Hollings, Gore, Byrd, Faubus, Connor. ONE turned Republican, and thus the big lie was born.

You scumbags figure that if you tell the same lie over and over, it will become the truth.

Fucking democrats...
Thats when Democrats were conservatives.

democrats today are identical to what they were then, racist morons who view government as the answer to every problem.

New improved democrats, now hating whites...

Yes, that was the year LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, and all those Conservative Democrats became Conservative Republicans. I remember it.

Yeah?

Name 5?

The Dixicrats remained democrats, Wallace, Hollings, Gore, Byrd, Faubus, Connor. ONE turned Republican, and thus the big lie was born.

You scumbags figure that if you tell the same lie over and over, it will become the truth.

There is no question that the VOTERS switched allegiance

The once solid south for Democrats became solid Republican all because of civil rights

is obama a skull and bones guy? do any of you think those running our government, many in the bones group, are out for the destruction of mankind? paranoid? look were they are leading us and maybe you would think again. anybody notice unusual money grabs going on around them? road work so tolls have to be paid on another way home? gas production increasing and selling it cheaper as if it's the last run on gas?

Yeah?

Name 5?

There is no question that the VOTERS switched allegiance

The once solid south for Democrats became solid Republican all because of civil rights
that won't last long. The south is still stuck in a slave mentality only they are the slaves now and they seem to like it. the bible belt is now the rubes' rope. I feel sorry for them good ol boys. they aren't even good any mo

Forum List

Back