Harvard students sit 1964 Louisiana Literacy Test for blacks and every person FAILED

Yes, that was the year LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, and all those Conservative Democrats became Conservative Republicans. I remember it.

Yeah?

Name 5?

This big lie is one I will shoot down every time you lying fucks tell it.

The Dixicrats remained democrats, Wallace, Hollings, Gore, Byrd, Faubus, Connor. ONE turned Republican, and thus the big lie was born.

You scumbags figure that if you tell the same lie over and over, it will become the truth.

There is no question that the VOTERS switched allegiance

The once solid south for Democrats became solid Republican all because of civil rights
that won't last long. The south is still stuck in a slave mentality only they are the slaves now and they seem to like it. the bible belt is now the rubes' rope. I feel sorry for them good ol boys. they aren't even good any mo

It's time people see through the sham that Harvard is. Actually Obama has proven that. Maybe they have been the elite, or some kind of elite, at one point, but that's over. It's just a political institution. The masses should be made aware of this.

Harvard students sit 1964 Louisiana Literacy Test and every person FAILED Daily Mail Online

What's funny is that those who wrote that test were functionally illiterate.

Question 20: In the space below, cross out each number that is more that 20 but less than 30.

Fucking democrats...
Thats when Democrats were conservatives.

democrats today are identical to what they were then, racist morons who view government as the answer to every problem.

New improved democrats, now hating whites...
No stupid. The Democrats prior to the Southern strategy were the people that started the KKK. Dont let labels confuse you. Its the ideology thats important here.

You can "graduate" Harvard these days as a barely functional illiterate who doesn't know how many states there are.

Only if you're non-white or female. They get the benefit of affirmative action grading. White males still have to pass tests.

Yes, that was the year LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, and all those Conservative Democrats became Conservative Republicans. I remember it.

Yeah?

Name 5?

This big lie is one I will shoot down every time you lying fucks tell it.

The Dixicrats remained democrats, Wallace, Hollings, Gore, Byrd, Faubus, Connor. ONE turned Republican, and thus the big lie was born.

You scumbags figure that if you tell the same lie over and over, it will become the truth.

The once solid south for Democrats became solid Republican all because of civil rights
Exactly. I dont know if Republicans are simply stupid and igonrant of the facts or they are trying to trick people. Since most of the ones on this board dont appear to have very high intellects I have to assume they are ignorant.

So, you can't name 5 Dixicrat leaders who switched to the GOP?

Just that the voters got tired of your racist shit and stopped voting for you? :thup:
What do the Dixiecrats have to do with all the racist cons switching to the GOP because of the Southern Strategy?

Just that the voters got tired of your racist shit and stopped voting for you? :thup:

What difference does it make if politicians change parties? You can always make a new politician

The voters did get tired of that "racist shit". Democrats were no longer pandering to it and Republicans were only too happy to fill the void. Post Civil Rights, Republicans picked up the mantle as the party that opposed affirmative action and opposed bussing

South has been red ever since

What difference does it make if politicians change parties? You can always make a new politician

The voters did get tired of that "racist shit". Democrats were no longer pandering to it and Republicans were only too happy to fill the void. Post Civil Rights, Republicans picked up the mantle as the party that opposed affirmative action and opposed bussing

Uncensored is too dumb to realize the GOP has admitted this on 2 separate occasions. Not too mention Lee Atwater elaborated on it in this interview.

What do the Dixiecrats have to do with all the racist cons switching to the GOP because of the Southern Strategy?

The big lie is that all those racist dims switched over to Republicans - but notice how you scumbags can never point to them?

Nixon held SMALLER leads in the South than the rest of the nation - despite the big lie you push.

Johnson was a highly unpopular president who didn't even try for a second term, Humphrey led a part that was despised because of Johnson.

NOW you scumbags claim that since Nixon won, then all of the racist democrats became Republicans. So if that's true, then all of the Southern states went to Republican governors, Senators, and Congressmen, right?

Wait, that never happened - fucking Klasmen Gore, Hollings, and Byrd held office until their deaths. democrats held governorship's all across the South into the 1990's

See, the issue I have with you democrats is that nothing you claim is true. You say anything which serve the party - you are a bunch of amoral fucks who lust for power and have no regard for fact or reality.

And those are only your good points.

It's time people see through the sham that Harvard is. Actually Obama has proven that. Maybe they have been the elite, or some kind of elite, at one point, but that's over. It's just a political institution. The masses should be made aware of this.

Harvard students sit 1964 Louisiana Literacy Test and every person FAILED Daily Mail Online

Thanks again, you total fucking idiot. You just supported liberals with this article:

""""A group of Harvard students were recently asked by their tutor to sit the 1964 Louisiana Literacy Test - a notorious document with confusing questions that was used to stop black citizens from voting.

Just 50 years ago, states in the South asked voters who couldn't provide proof of a fifth grade education to pass the test in order to be eligible to cast a ballot.

The test was intended to disenfranchise African-Americans, who in order to pass had to correctly answer all 30 questions in 10 minutes.""""

Keep your pistol loaded, Stevie. You're going for a record the last couple of days.
boston-globe-union-shoots-self-in-foot.jpg

The big lie is that all those racist dims switched over to Republicans - but notice how you scumbags can never point to them?

Nixon held SMALLER leads in the South than the rest of the nation - despite the big lie you push.

Johnson was a highly unpopular president who didn't even try for a second term, Humphrey led a part that was despised because of Johnson.

NOW you scumbags claim that since Nixon won, then all of the racist democrats became Republicans. So if that's true, then all of the Southern states went to Republican governors, Senators, and Congressmen, right?

Wait, that never happened - fucking Klasmen Gore, Hollings, and Byrd held office until their deaths. democrats held governorship's all across the South into the 1990's

See, the issue I have with you democrats is that nothing you claim is true. You say anything which serve the party - you are a bunch of amoral fucks who lust for power and have no regard for fact or reality.

I'm not a democrat but unlike you I know the truth. I dont have a dog in this fight. There is no problem whatsoever in pointing to switch of racist Dems over to the GOP. Only a delusional inbred is unable to see that.

I notice that Hollings, Gore, Wallace, Faubus, Byrd, et al. were tossed right out.

Oh wait, no they weren't - you're just lying again.

Hey, you're the party of sociopaths - lying is what you do - it's ALL you do.

Rednecks in this country voted against Obama but voted FOR liberal initiatives. Start paying attention.

In Red and Blue States, Good Ideas Prevail
From Marijuana to Gun Control, Liberal Initiatives Passed
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/06/o...o-gun-control-liberal-initiatives-passed.html

I'm not a racist, but I'm really tired of blacks, hearing them moan and etc. By the way, the recent study finds that both Caucasian and African Americans agree that anti-black racism has decreased over the last 60 years. At the same time white Americans believe they experience more racism.

They always start a sentence with "I'm not a racist" or "I have a black friend."

How original. :redface:

e

Clearly Stevie is still upset that Harvard admits African Americans....

I'm not a racist, but I'm really tired of blacks, hearing them moan and etc. By the way, the recent study finds that both Caucasian and African Americans agree that anti-black racism has decreased over the last 60 years. At the same time white Americans believe they experience more racism.

They always start a sentence with "I'm not a racist" or "I have a black friend."

They really don't see themselves as racists. They're like the fat lady who won't turn sideways in a mirror.

They really don't see themselves as racists. They're like the fat lady who won't turn sideways in a mirror.

LOL!

carnival.jpg

Look at his head. His hat will fit perfectly!

kkk_hood.jpg

Its hard to point to as single election where the South turned Red

In 1960, Kennedy easilly won the solid south Dixiecrats
In 1964, Johnson still held the south in a landslide against Goldwater
In 1968, neither the Democrats or Republicans won the south with George Wallace taking SC, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi
From 72 on, the south was decidedly Red

Of course you can point out individual Democrats who won in the South. Jimmy Carter for example. But you can't deny the overall switch of voters away from the Democratic Party to the Republicans

Forum List

Back