Has anyone discussed this yet? I think the good guys will hold the Senate!

With Tillis winning, and its incredibly likely we will hold Alaska. That means we just need to split Georgia and its 51-49. If we win both in Georgia, it will be 52-48.

When I looked at Alaska numbers, the Pub incumbent was up 67% - 33% with 60% of precincts reporting.

If Biden DOES win, it is HUUUUUUUUUGE to hold the Senate so Mitch can be obstructionist and hold the line until the 2022 midterms when we take the house.
Both of your georgia candidates are under investigation by the SEC for insider trading. Surely you don't support that?
Your idiot for president is under investigation for influence peddeling and elections fraud... SO what your point?
Correction

biden is not president yet and may never be president

With Tillis winning, and its incredibly likely we will hold Alaska. That means we just need to split Georgia and its 51-49. If we win both in Georgia, it will be 52-48.

When I looked at Alaska numbers, the Pub incumbent was up 67% - 33% with 60% of precincts reporting.

If Biden DOES win, it is HUUUUUUUUUGE to hold the Senate so Mitch can be obstructionist and hold the line until the 2022 midterms when we take the house.
Not with the dems cheating like they are--------if Biden gets, that means federal support for the cheater will also be applied.

Be happy conservatives! This is a big deal!
Yes, a big deal....but with Murkowsky and Collins, still may be an issue.
Now that Trump is out, Romney will vote well to the right....But Murkowsky and Collins are more wrapped up in being the darlins of the media.

Your idiot for president is under investigation for influence peddeling and elections fraud... SO what your point?

Hopefully we will get a full recount, with the fraud mail in ballots thrown out and not only keep Trump in the WH but take back the house.

Failing that, 2022 should have us impeaching Biden for actually doing what the traitor democrooks accused Trump of doing.

Hopefully we will get a full recount, with the fraud mail in ballots thrown out and not only keep Trump in the WH but take back the house.

Failing that, 2022 should have us impeaching Biden for actually doing what the traitor democrooks accused Trump of doing.

If Biden is still POTUS in 2022 and we retake the house, Biden is gone for his corruption.

Yeah, the plan would be for the War Turtle to send his troops home. I wouldn't bring one fucking thing to the floor from the marxist House. NOT ONE FUCKING THING.

Just stay home..... blame it on the Kung Flu like the communists have done for most of the year. It's not safe!

And every time Xi'den picks up a crayon and tries to craft an EO, Ms Amy and Mr. Thomas will be there to shit in his face. "That's UNCONSTITUTIONAL..... BOY!!!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100% and it will happen. Mitch should be COMPLETELY OBSTRUCTIONIST. He knows they stole the election.

We HAVE to win one of those Georgia seats. But then we are ok. The House will likely be 221-208.
Moscow Mitch don't know shit except what his handlers tell him.
You really want to go there?

Here's your stuttering fuck:

No, I didn't think so.

Yeah, the plan would be for the War Turtle to send his troops home. I wouldn't bring one fucking thing to the floor from the marxist House. NOT ONE FUCKING THING.

Just stay home..... blame it on the Kung Flu like the communists have done for most of the year. It's not safe!

And every time Xi'den picks up a crayon and tries to craft an EO, Ms Amy and Mr. Thomas will be there to shit in his face. "That's UNCONSTITUTIONAL..... BOY!!!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100% and it will happen. Mitch should be COMPLETELY OBSTRUCTIONIST. He knows they stole the election.

We HAVE to win one of those Georgia seats. But then we are ok. The House will likely be 221-208.
Moscow Mitch don't know shit except what his handlers tell him.
You really want to go there?

Here's your stuttering fuck:

No, I didn't think so.

Check out the sound board in my signature.

Forum List

Back