Has anyone identified the black female, likely Democrat voter, who mowed 36 people down in Vegas?

I totally get the point of this thread and I agree that the media is bias about shit like this.

Some of the posts are really corny though.

Las Vegas Strip: Driver hits dozens on sidewalk - CNN.com

It's out. Her name be "Lakeisha". Guaranteed Obama voter.
Any guess on her religion?

How about these folks?

Rabia Qureshi, a tourist from Wisconsin, told NBC station KSNV that the car looked like "a bowling ball and the human bodies were like pins."

"You think it's a show, because you're in Vegas," Qureshi said. "But then I saw some people fly in the air."

Qureshi's husband, Atif, a surgeon, stopped their car and dashed out to lend assistance.

"The first thing that came into my mind was that I should be out there helping them," Atif Qureshi said.

1 Dead, Dozens Hurt as Car Plows Repeatedly Into Vegas Crowd

What religion do you think the Qureshi's practice?

News reports say she's from Oregon.

Liberal land.

Where old hippies go until they die then come back as crazed car-driving zombies bent on murder.

It IS fortunate that very few of them have the mojo they thought they had.

How about these folks?

Rabia Qureshi, a tourist from Wisconsin, told NBC station KSNV that the car looked like "a bowling ball and the human bodies were like pins."

"You think it's a show, because you're in Vegas," Qureshi said. "But then I saw some people fly in the air."

Qureshi's husband, Atif, a surgeon, stopped their car and dashed out to lend assistance.

"The first thing that came into my mind was that I should be out there helping them," Atif Qureshi said.

considering its a surname, probably indian

Ooo goodie, another game of White people crying about things that didnt happen in the Caucasoid game "If this then that!"

If this was a white woman she'd be skinned alive!!!! Herr Derr!

There's a lot to blame here.

Whites.
Republicans.
Global warming.

Oh....and cops!!! Where were the traffic cops directing traffic huh? She may have just not known where to drive!?
maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks. I literally laughed out loud and borrowed it unless you demand it back.

How about these folks?

Indian is a religion?

Just watched the Vegas police news conference. The police spokesman said she made a statement when arrested but he wasn't "comfortable" releasing the statement at this time. She was "stoic" and showed no remorse.

What about her statement would make the cops "uncomfortable" about releasing it?

How about these folks?

Indian is a religion?
lol touché.
I guess it is just pre-Islamic Arabian.. IDK if they qureshi tribes had an actual "religion"..
I don't remember..

Gonna have to go after whoever sold her (24 yr old) an OLDSMOBILE (20 yr old) and arrest them for providing a weapon.

They're still trying to figure out a way to make her the victim.

Well its obvious. White privilege would've given her better driving skills and access to...well...enough happiness that she wouldn't need to mow 36 people down.

She is the victim of course. Just wondered who she was.
Just like this Tea Farty member...
(CNN)The woman accused of driving under the influence and plowing her car into a crowd of spectators at an Oklahoma State University homecoming parade also faces murder charges, police said Sunday.

Adacia Chambers is being held in jail on four counts of second-degree murder for Saturday's deadly crash, which killed four people and injured dozens more. If convicted, she could face life in prison, police said.
Adacia Chambers charged in Oklahoma State parade crash - CNN.com
Did it take days to learn her name? Did it take days to determine what if any charges would be brought?

They're still trying to figure out a way to make her the victim.

Well its obvious. White privilege would've given her better driving skills and access to...well...enough happiness that she wouldn't need to mow 36 people down.

She is the victim of course. Just wondered who she was.
Just like this Tea Farty member...
(CNN)The woman accused of driving under the influence and plowing her car into a crowd of spectators at an Oklahoma State University homecoming parade also faces murder charges, police said Sunday.

Adacia Chambers is being held in jail on four counts of second-degree murder for Saturday's deadly crash, which killed four people and injured dozens more. If convicted, she could face life in prison, police said.
Adacia Chambers charged in Oklahoma State parade crash - CNN.com
I liked the one where the drunk dem US senator drove off the bridge and drowned his pregnant mistress the best.

And you're able to prove that either (A) she is a registered voter, or (B) she voted for Obama, or (C) you're a racist asshole.

Option (C) it is, unless you prove otherwise.

C) Yes. I'm an asshole and maybe racist. Depends on the beholder. I hate trash of all races so be it.

B) Almost all poor blacks voted Obama. I like my odds.

A) Fair question. No I don't know. She probably can't read so maybe not.

Just watched the Vegas police news conference. The police spokesman said she made a statement when arrested but he wasn't "comfortable" releasing the statement at this time. She was "stoic" and showed no remorse.

What about her statement would make the cops "uncomfortable" about releasing it?

Easy. A Muslim terror attack in Vegas....4 days before Christmas? Nope. LE is right. Sit on this until after NYE. They don't want momentum to build amongst jihadis.

Forum List

Back