Has Anyone Seen Magic Johnson's Son?

Clearly anybody not like you has a mental disease showing how intolerant you are in allowing freedom and liberty.
All of a sudden you're into “freedom and liberty” unless a Christian wants to exercise is freedom NOT to bake a cake for a gay wedding. That sort of “freedom” shouldn't exist. And it appears that you aren't very "tolerant" of my beliefs and opinions. Hypocrite!!

You evidently hate the idea of liberty and freedom so you can cage people in your stereotypical image of what you think society should or should not be.
LMAO. You talk about freedom and liberty all the while you're trying to take everyone else's freedoms away.

The problem I see is the more you attempt to expose kids to perversion the more perverted they can become. The only reason Magic Johnson's kid is like that is because his Daddy has the money to indulge his transition into whatever he is today. Hormone treatments and surgeries. Tons of makeup. Clearly he wasn't born that way.

I don't agree that you have a right to screw up children and turn them into homicidal nutcases.
You and I both know that people who can't figure out what sex they are tend to be suicidal. And recently in Nashville we discovered that some of them can get homicidal.

Clearly anybody not like you has a mental disease showing how intolerant you are in allowing freedom and liberty.
Oh, no. He can do whatever he wants to himself as long as he can afford it.

I'm sure if he can't get his Daddy to pay for all of his surgeries he can find some rich millionaire who likes cock to pay for them.
However, this is usually what one of these kids look like when their Daddy isn't rolling in dough.

Last edited:
I have not seen any pious Republicans that live without sin.
I never said Republicans live without sin. There is however a difference between committing a sin and advocating sinful behavior via policy. Therein lies the difference.

I never said Republicans live without sin. There is however a difference between committing a sin and advocating sinful behavior via policy. Therein lies the difference.
Yeah right, Trump uses the mob to try and stop an election and to you he is not egging sinful activity. Have you always been this blind and?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Yeah right, Trump uses the mob to try and stop an election and to you he is not egging sinful activity. Have you always been this blind and?
You're not smart enough to realize that Trump had nothing to do with it.
Once they let those people inside the Capital they cut off all of Trump's communications, which is an act of treason. A military coup.
He couldn't have done anything even if he had wanted to.
This was clearly a CIA operation with the help of Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Mike Pence, and Mitch O'Connell.
They're sticking to the lie that Jan 6th was an insurrection and the election wasn't stolen so they can indict Trump on wire fraud. They're claiming there is no proof of election fraud simply because they're using it as a basis for an indictment intended to convict him before the 2024 election.
It's all a scam just like the other ones.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back