🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has Democrat Party Lost the White Vote?

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Has the Democrat Party lost White Voters? The data suggests the Democrat Party has largely lost White male voters....maybe forever. Romney captured almost 2/3rd of the white male vote. Now White women seem to be trending away from the Dems in a big way. There is an excellent article by the Associated Press regarding the movement of whites away from the Democrat Party.

A key quote: "Democratic Senate candidates lost ground among white voters by an average of 10 points compared with 2008. White voters abandoned Democrats in droves in places with heated contests as well as those without much action."

Kay Hagan got just 33% of the white vote.
Mark Warner 37% of the white vote.
Mary Landrieu 18% of the white vote.

Even in blue Illinois: "Democratic Senator Dick Durbin captured 43 percent of the white vote in his successful bid for re-election, that's down 18 points from his support among whites in 2008."

This is terrible news for the Democrats. So the question is out there: Have the Democrats lost the white vote?

Here is a link to the AP story.

News from The Associated Press

White guilt has run it's course and is now backfiring on the left...similar to how their faux war on women became stale and predictable.

The biggest single niche the democratic party lost over the past year was middle class white women. That's part of their recent ass-whipping. Others quit the democrats because they're sick and fucking tired of relentless race-baiting and hatred serving as the locus of democrat proselytizing. Most of it comes from the sissies (look no further than USMB for proof of that, or I should say look no further than the White House), and people in general, with the exception of illiterate savages like those in Ferguson, are sick of it.

To me....the Democrat Party is the party of a hyphenated America. In other words, we are no longer simply Americans. We are African-Americans.....Latino-Americans.....Gay-Americans.....Transgender-Americans.....Asian-Americans.

I am personally sick of the bullshit. I think many are. Can we just start being Americans again? Can we all be proud of our Country and what each group has contributed?

It's just a thought......:)

Thank you queen for informative post. I am not quite sure that the research is on the up and up. What I heard about Colorado was that Gardner got more Latino votes, women votes and I believe younger votes. Tom Cotton also led in a state that has gone totally from democratic to republican, it can't be all white people in a state that Bill Clinton won a number of times. And can the black Tim Scott of South Carolina owe his election totally to white people, I don't think so. Finally what happened to the repubs can't win without minority votes, funny how the reality changes so much in two years. What the hell do these talking heads know?

To me....the Democrat Party is the party of a hyphenated America. In other words, we are no longer simply Americans. We are African-Americans.....Latino-Americans.....Gay-Americans.....Transgender-Americans.....Asian-Americans.

I am personally sick of the bullshit. I think many are. Can we just start being Americans again? Can we all be proud of our Country and what each group has contributed?

It's just a thought......:)
Amen

Thank you queen for informative post. I am not quite sure that the research is on the up and up. What I heard about Colorado was that Gardner got more Latino votes, women votes and I believe younger votes. Tom Cotton also led in a state that has gone totally from democratic to republican, it can't be all white people in a state that Bill Clinton won a number of times. And can the black Tim Scott of South Carolina owe his election totally to white people, I don't think so. Finally what happened to the repubs can't win without minority votes, funny how the reality changes so much in two years. What the hell do these talking heads know?

Minorities tend to vote less in midterms, and more Republican in midterms (Hispanics for instance tend to vote more Republican in midterms, and very heavy democratic in presidential election years).

Regardless, presidential elections are what matters. And the GOP does terrible with minorities there.

Oh, and Dems won 38% of the white vote, which was slightly higher than in 2010.

Has the Democrat Party lost White Voters? The data suggests the Democrat Party has largely lost White male voters....maybe forever. Romney captured almost 2/3rd of the white male vote. Now White women seem to be trending away from the Dems in a big way. There is an excellent article by the Associated Press regarding the movement of whites away from the Democrat Party.

A key quote: "Democratic Senate candidates lost ground among white voters by an average of 10 points compared with 2008. White voters abandoned Democrats in droves in places with heated contests as well as those without much action."

Even in blue Illinois: "Democratic Senator Dick Durbin captured 43 percent of the white vote in his successful bid for re-election, that's down 18 points from his support among whites in 2008."

This is terrible news for the Democrats. So the question is out there: Have the Democrats lost the white vote?

Losing black voters is a bigger concern for 'crats in the future.

So all those former white democrat voters were racists after all? Or weren't they? this is going to confound our liberal USMB posters.
All humans are racist. Does that help?
All humans have a racist component in the genes or psyche, AND a brain to override racist instincts.

I instinctively want to bang all sexy women I see, but have a brain to curb my inner caveman.

Such instinct remain with us long after they are useful.

Minorities tend to vote less in midterms, and more Republican in midterms (Hispanics for instance tend to vote more Republican in midterms, and very heavy democratic in presidential election years).

Regardless, presidential elections are what matters. And the GOP does terrible with minorities there.

Oh, and Dems won 38% of the white vote, which was slightly higher than in 2010.

excuses, excuses...another frustrated and disappointed partisan.

The GOP lost 8 Senate seats in 2008.

What peculiar force is it that possesses RWnuts and causes them to think that every election they happen to win is the watershed moment in politics that is going to steer the course of history for the next 100 years?

Forum List

Back