Has Hillary ever given anything to anyone who couldn't benifit her?

Let not kid ourselves - you are asking because you are an ignorant Trumpster with not even enough skizzles to google basic shit.

While Hillary talks about helping people, I have yet to see one example. WTF is up with that?

Let not kid ourselves - you are asking because you are an ignorant Trumpster.
I'm just looking for one example of Hillary doing anything for anyone other than herself.

Do you have sommething you can share?

Seriously...
There are several examples of Trump stepping up to help people. I'd love to see one of Hillary doing the same.

Seriously...
There are several examples of Trump stepping up to help people. I'd love to see one of Hillary doing the same.

What ?! Name two! Two examples of Trumps altruism. I'll give you time to look up the definition of "altruism ".

I'm disgusted by Hillary because she's never done a damn thing for anyone.
Like Trump, I do what I can to help others. I work with a great group of people who are also generous.

Hillary..... someone you'd think could be generous.... has no history of helping anyone.
While I've adopted a third family for Christmas, that greedy bitch has yet to give a dollar to a homeless person.

Seriously...

What ?! Name two! Two examples of Trumps altruism. I'll give you time to look up the definition of "altruism ".
I gave several examples in a thread I started weeks ago.

Give us ONE of Hillary being generous.

Seriously...

We'll sorry , I didn't see that thread . How about a quick Trump example . Shouldn't be hard since there are "several examples"....

Seriously...

We'll sorry , I didn't see that thread . How about a quick Trump example . Shouldn't be hard since there are "several examples"....
Stop being lazy. Go find it yourself.

Seriously...

You started this stupid thread!

Truth is Trump only acts on his own behalf . He never does for others .

He's a "billionaire " right ? He should have charities all over the place ! See Bill Gates .

Seriously...

You started this stupid thread!

Truth is Trump only acts on his own behalf . He never does for others .

He's a "billionaire " right ? He should have charities all over the place ! See Bill Gates .
Are you really that lazy?
Trump has a history of helping others

Last edited:

Forum List

Back