Has Israeli action in Gaza ripped up western goodwill after the holocaust ?

Bullshit!

They trash the Palestinians 24/7, just like the Nazis trashed the Jews.
And the Palestinians trash the Israelis 24/7, which I guess makes them blind Germans (not sees) too. You're hysterical.
They are actively trying to wipe out Palestinians from the area, just like the Nazis tried to wipe out the Jews prior to the Holocaust.
They're not doing it right. If you want to wipe out a people, you don't just let them make their own lives for generations, then carefully target only sites where munitions are stored. You don't send warnings indicating where you're going to hit next so people can get out of the way, and you don't give them a cease-fire timeout so they can re-arm and regroup themselves, you just bring in overwhelming firepower and decimate the area once and for all. You're hysterical
They've enact laws that msje the Palestinians 2nd class citizens, just like the Nazis enacted laws against the Jews.
Palestinians are not Israelis, so any laws Israel passes doesn't apply to them. You're hysterical.
They treat the Palestinians like they are subhuman, just like the Nazis treated the Jews.
And the Palestinians teach their children that Israelis are subhuman and deserve nothing more than mass extinction. You're hysterical.
So no, mother-fucker, it is not hyperbole.
Absolutely it's hyperbole, and you're hysterical.

That isnt the case. Many countries have suffered from "terrorist" activity.
But the UK did not bomb parts of Ireland where the terrorists might be. Nor did Spain bomb the Basque region in the hope of catching a member of Eta.
It is the nature of the response that has hardened opinion against Israel and turned people against them.
It is the case, your continued support for Hamas is the problem.

The world sees through your bs now

It is the case, your continued support for Hamas is the problem.

The world sees through your bs now

"He" just absolutely refuses to condemn people who raped and murdered children. This is why his threads should simply be ignored.

And the Palestinians trash the Israelis 24/7, which I guess makes them blind Germans (not sees) too. You're hysterical.

They're not doing it right. If you want to wipe out a people, you don't just let them make their own lives for generations, then carefully target only sites where munitions are stored. You don't send warnings indicating where you're going to hit next so people can get out of the way, and you don't give them a cease-fire timeout so they can re-arm and regroup themselves, you just bring in overwhelming firepower and decimate the area once and for all. You're hysterical

Palestinians are not Israelis, so any laws Israel passes doesn't apply to them. You're hysterical.

And the Palestinians teach their children that Israelis are subhuman and deserve nothing more than mass extinction. You're hysterical.

Absolutely it's hyperbole, and you're hysterical.
Bullshit you fucked up, mother-fucker! The Israelis are committing slow genocide on the Palestinians.

The Israelis have 2 ID's.. One is Israeli-Jews; the other is Israelis Palestinians. Israeli-Jews can go anywhere. Israeli'a Palestinians are restricted.

Bullshit you fucked up, mother-fucker! The Israelis are committing slow genocide on the Palestinians.
Slow genocide. So slow that the number of Palestinians keeps going up. Are you sure you've thought this through?
The Israelis have 2 ID's.. One is Israeli-Jews; the other is Israelis Palestinians. Israeli-Jews can go anywhere. Israeli'a Palestinians are restricted.
We did much the same to Japanese-Americans after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. Heck, we even put them in actual camps, not a wide-open area where they could build their own cities. There's something about people belonging to a people group that has launched surprise attacks.

"He" just absolutely refuses to condemn people who raped and murdered children. This is why his threads should simply be ignored.
No. You are just trying to silence debate. I have always condemned violence on all sides. but you only consider one side to be violent. You will always be disappointed.

And why would they do that ?
Dude, if you're being serious, you're revealing a great deal of ignorance. To make it more understandable, where have you been? They want Israel gone, end of sentence. They have no intention of EVER living peacefully with Israel existing beside them.

No. You are just trying to silence debate. I have always condemned violence on all sides. but you only consider one side to be violent. You will always be disappointed.
Oh israel is being violent…but their violence is in defense and response to Hamas horrors

I support then using my violence to rid the world of Hamas

You obviously don’t like that, as you are pro Hamas

Why do terrorists terrorize? That is a good question, but they weren’t thinking of the people of Palestine, we all know that.
But people do not take these actions on a whim. What caused palestinian folk to take these actions ?
The actions of the IRA seemed barbaric to me growing up because I was conditioned by the UK press.As I got older I learned more about the struggle and understood better. I might not agree with everything they did but I understood.
Israel is a pariah state and the cause of much of the trouble in the world. This isnt all the failt of a few palestinian extremists.

Oh israel is being violent…but their violence is in defense and response to Hamas horrors

The west bank attacks are not defensive at all. They are the product of an apartheid state.

There is no denying that Israel's actions in Gaza has cost em a lot of goodwill

Forum List

Back