Has the GOP blown it on the Jan 6 committee?

I must say that I am at a complete loss here. Since January I have read that BLM and Antifa were behind the insurrection.

And the Dems foolishly want to set up a hearing to expose these commie bastards.

But the QOP dont want any part of this. Are they out of their fucking minds ? Open Goal and they pass it up.

What the fuck is going on America ?
Not our issue that you are slow on the uptake. Maybe you should stick to worrying about your miserable nation and all it's issues.

The former guy has again put the GOP in a lousy situation: They can't risk angering him by backing the Jan 6 Committee, and their cowardice may make things even worse for them.

At least with an even-numbered, bipartisan committee they could have controlled some of what took place and what was released. But if Pelosi puts together a select committee, and they find irrefutable evidence that harms the GOP, the Trumpsters will just have to bend over and take it.

Oh well. Another example of what happens when you choose to sell your soul to a weak man who cares nothing about you.

Embarrassed Republican Max Boot (now most likely a an evil Hitler commie in the eyes of the cult) makes good points here, including gung ho the GQP was with its Benghazi "investigations":
Was there any other goal? This is purely political.

I must say that I am at a complete loss here. Since January I have read that BLM and Antifa were behind the insurrection.

And the Dems foolishly want to set up a hearing to expose these commie bastards.

But the QOP dont want any part of this. Are they out of their fucking minds ? Open Goal and they pass it up.

Not our issue that you are slow on the uptake. Maybe you should stick to worrying about your miserable nation and all it's issues.
Why do you want to give these commie bastards a pass on this ?

They're at war, even though we're not.
I would suggest that you have identified the wrong people at war.
Well, I'm talking about the people who constantly use the terms "war" and "civil war", who constantly remind us about how many guns they have, who constantly tell me that I'm their enemy, and who constantly tell me that I'm evil.

That would be you, and Jihadis like you. So no, I'm pretty sure I have this right.

You're at war with me, I'm not at war with you. Just like America said after 9/11.

The former guy has again put the GQP in a lousy situation: They can't risk angering him by backing the Jan 6 Committee, and their cowardice may make things even worse for them.

At least with an even-numbered, bipartisan committee they could have controlled some of what took place and what was released. But if Pelosi puts together a select committee, and they find irrefutable evidence that harms the GQP, the Trumpsters will just have to bend over and take it.

Oh well. Another example of what happens when you choose to sell your soul to a weak man who cares nothing about you.

Embarrassed Republican Max Boot (now most likely a an evil Hitler commie in the eyes of the cult) makes good points here, including gung ho the GQP was with its Benghazi "investigations":
My guess is Mitch and Charlie McCarthy would rather be in the position they've taken where they will say the Commission is a political stunt, and they agree Jan 6 was "just terrible" but Antifa and Blm pose dangers the dems refuse to address
It IS a political stunt, the idea that there needs to be a Congressional Commission surrounding this incident is ludicrous and nothing more than a thinly disguised attempt at a partisan attack using taxpayer funds.

We already have law enforcement agencies that can handle the investigations and prosecutions in this case, Congress Critters need to knock off the attempts at grandstanding, get out of the way and LET THEM DO THEIR JOB.

We send Congress Critters to Washington to act as legislators not to live out their out their Dick Tracy fantasies on our dime.

The Capitol Police sent a note to the Congress in Support of the Commission. The FBI is already doing what they do and that is to investigate, and to make arrests; the US Attorney's will indict and prosecute these rogues.

The Congress, including all of the employees in the Capitol were terrorized by trump supporters; let's support every LE Agency and a then let the Commission to put all the evidence together and make sure that justice is meted out, and the security of Capitol, the Supreme Court and the White House have sufficient security to protect the people and the structures.
Well, the capitol police are the undisputed expert on this weighty matter. We should do whatever they say, even if they tell us to slit our own throats.

Is there any excuse so idiotic that your morons won't resort to it?
Look at the Trumpster, mocking the cops his Jihadist friends attacked and injured.

I'll give Trump this: He's brought out your true colors.
So if the capitol police tell you to blow your brains out, you'll do it?

Well, I'm talking about the people who constantly use the terms "war" and "civil war", who constantly remind us about how many guns they have, who constantly tell me that I'm their enemy, and who constantly tell me that I'm evil.

That would be you, and Jihadis like you. So no, I'm pretty sure I have this right.

You're at war with me, I'm not at war with you. Just like America said after 9/11.
You are evil, and you are my enemy, and we know you feel the same way about us. You and your komrades are doing everything possible to make being a Republican a crime.

The former guy has again put the GQP in a lousy situation: They can't risk angering him by backing the Jan 6 Committee, and their cowardice may make things even worse for them.

At least with an even-numbered, bipartisan committee they could have controlled some of what took place and what was released. But if Pelosi puts together a select committee, and they find irrefutable evidence that harms the GQP, the Trumpsters will just have to bend over and take it.

My guess is Mitch and Charlie McCarthy would rather be in the position they've taken where they will say the Commission is a political stunt, and they agree Jan 6 was "just terrible" but Antifa and Blm pose dangers the dems refuse to address
It IS a political stunt, the idea that there needs to be a Congressional Commission surrounding this incident is ludicrous and nothing more than a thinly disguised attempt at a partisan attack using taxpayer funds.

We already have law enforcement agencies that can handle the investigations and prosecutions in this case, Congress Critters need to knock off the attempts at grandstanding, get out of the way and LET THEM DO THEIR JOB.

We send Congress Critters to Washington to act as legislators not to live out their out their Dick Tracy fantasies on our dime.

The Capitol Police sent a note to the Congress in Support of the Commission. The FBI is already doing what they do and that is to investigate, and to make arrests; the US Attorney's will indict and prosecute these rogues.

The Congress, including all of the employees in the Capitol were terrorized by trump supporters; let's support every LE Agency and a then let the Commission to put all the evidence together and make sure that justice is meted out, and the security of Capitol, the Supreme Court and the White House have sufficient security to protect the people and the structures.
Well, the capitol police are the undisputed expert on this weighty matter. We should do whatever they say, even if they tell us to slit our own throats.

Look at the Trumpster, mocking the cops his Jihadist friends attacked and injured.

No. What a characteristically bizarre and ignorant question.

I can certainly understand why you people are now on Homeland Security's radar.

We're existing now in two separate realities. I know that sounds hyperbolic, but it's essentially true.

I don't know how we're supposed to survive like this. Maybe that's the plan. Many of these people want us to split the country up, and maybe this is their way of getting that done.

They're at war, even though we're not. America said the same thing after 9/11.
You made war on us, so we make war on you. What part don't you understand?

You are evil, and you are my enemy, and we know you feel the same way about us. You and your komrades are doing everything possible to make being a Republican a crime.
And there you go. I sure do know these people.

Ol' Mac triggers the Trumpsters because he has them nailed.

How is it any more bizzare than your claim that no one is allowed to criticize the capitol police?

OP, they'll be grabbing their ankles shortly, in two stages...

c30c0ceb-c26c-4fa6-88fe-0e7d65fd1017.jpg

pulp-fiction-questions-and-answers-qa.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

... And then he and the white guy next to him killed the jackasses that tried ... :thup:

And there you go. I sure do know these people.

Ol' Mac triggers the Trumpsters because he has them nailed.
How could you not know what I've been telling you for years?

I don't want to live in a country where you can vote.

How is it any more bizzare than your claim that no one is allowed to criticize the capitol police?
Quote me saying that, please.

And when you can't, you'll run.

You're a liar and a coward.

I just criticized the capitol police for sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong, and you attacked me for it.

Am I allowed to criticize them or not?

I just criticized the capitol police for sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong, and you attacked me for it.

You really don't understand this stuff.

I want you to say exactly what you're thinking. I want you to be free to show us exactly what you are. Loud and clear.

I hope that's simple enough for you.

You really don't understand this stuff.

I want you to say exactly what you're thinking. I want you to be free to show us exactly what you are. Loud and clear.

I hope that's simple enough for you.
Answer the question: am I allowed to criticize the capitol police or not?

Forum List

Back