Has the left ever actually showed any proof of Trump being a DICTATORS?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Was it:

-Lowering taxes?
-Cutting regulations?
-Ending wars?
-Bringing troops home?
-Lowering funding to corrupt nato?
-Lowering funding to the corrupt un?
-Lowering funding to the corrupt WHO?
-opportunities programs to impoverished neighborhoods?
-Giving low level non violent criminals a 2nd chance?
-Launching a worldwide effort to stop the persecution of gays?
-Deporting MS 13?
-Protecting our borders?
-Crusading against human and child trafficking?
-Bringing back manufacturing facilities?
-Evening out our suspiciously large trade tariffs?
-Getting our soldiers remains back from North Korea?
-Record highs in the stock market?
-Getting big pharma to match low prices abroad?
-Achieving energy independence?
-Brokering the most significant peace treaty with Israel and Paelstine as well as other places in the Middle East?
-Record low unemployment in black and Hispanic communities?
-Keeping gas prices down?
-Keeping inflation down?
-Donating his salary to different organizations like the ones fighting opioid addiction?
-Doing it all for free?

Was it:

-Lowering taxes?
-Cutting regulations?
-Ending wars?
-Bringing troops home?
-Deporting MS 13?
-Protecting our borders?
-Brokering the most significant peace treaty with Israel and Paelstine as well as other places in the Middle East?
-Keeping inflation down?
-Donating his salary to different organizations like the ones fighting opioid addiction?
-Doing it all for free?
This is how a dictator or Autocrat or Fascist starts off. They give the people what they want but they also pander to racism and they lie a lot.

This guy who spoke at CPAC did a lot of those things for Hungary too. So what? Hitler did those things for Germany too, before he tried to detroy the world.

I believe Viktor Orbán even built a wall.

Was it:

-Lowering taxes?
-Cutting regulations?
-Ending wars?
-Bringing troops home?
-Deporting MS 13?
-Protecting our borders?
-Keeping inflation down?
-Doing it all for free?
All sounds pretty damned dictatorial to me! :laughing0301:

This is how a dictator or Autocrat or Fascist starts off. They give the people what they want but they also pander to racism and they lie a lot.

This guy who spoke at CPAC did a lot of those things for Hungary too. So what? Hitler did those things for Germany too, before he tried to detroy the world.

I truly did not know that Hitler tried to detroy the world. Thanks for educating me.

What drugs are you on? Progs have become what they railed against for so long. I am in my mid 60's and I have known nothing but Prog agendas with an interruption of a few years here or there by a Repub central government who only slowed it down. Progs are now arrogant, obnoxious, violent and dictatorial.

What drugs are you on? Progs have become what they railed against for so long. I am in my mid 60's and I have known nothing but Prog agendas with an interruption of a few years here or there by a Repub central government who only slowed it down. Progs are now arrogant, obnoxious, violent and dictatorial.
They were always that and they are always completely self unaware.

Based on my personal experience, progs are almost all on psych meds. They hate the world and believe that chemicals will make it look better.

The long list of Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders providing revealing sworn testimony before the January 6 committee did not refer to "Dictators" once, as best as I can determine.

The only political party that has touted re education camps ,forced vaccinations,forced lockdowns ,forced firings, detaining political prisoners and anything else “ dictatorial “ via the media have been Democrats.

Democrats are drunk on power douchbags. All of them.

The "left" didn't have to show it.

1660220315918.png

It was in all the papers.

The only political party that has touted re education camps ,forced vaccinations,forced lockdowns ,forced firings, detaining political prisoners and anything else “ dictatorial “ via the media have been Democrats.

Democrats are drunk on power douchbags. All of them.
And the clock ticks.

The long list of Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders providing revealing sworn testimony before the January 6 committee did not refer to "Dictators" once, as best as I can determine.
The OP said the left has been calling him a dictator.
You said no Repubs said it like this proved something.

Can you recognize the strawman or do you need a coloring book?

strawman-searchingforbrain.png

Cannot tell if the left are denying the verifiable facts or are they as usual pissed about the verifiable facts of Trump's unbelievably successful presidency.

They are such unreal pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back