Has the DC political center had enough?

Apparently dragon and Mac both have me on ignore…which is funny because, despite the things said to me and the disagreements people have with me…I have zero people on my ignore list

:)
Mac has a fragile ego, he hates being challenged, or called out. I don’t put people on ignore, but told me I was sent ignore which mean he got tired of me challenging him, I still challenge him, but now he can pretend I don’t.

It was a simple fucking questing about your own argument. How much time did you need to think on it? :dunno:

But not a lot of you.

And you think I vote Democrat because I like the uniforms and the team colors? The Democratic party is where I tend to find other people who support the same policies that I do. Its policy I care about, not party you fuckwit. That's why I'm more than happy to support primaries for Democrats who don't support those policies. If there are other candidates from other parties who also support those policies they have my support as well so tell me. Who outside the Democratic party supports a woman's right to choose up to the point of viability? Who outside the Democratic party supports gun control? Who outside the Democratic party supports LGTBQ rights? Who outside the Democratic party supports immigrants and people seeking amnesty and asylum? Reparations? I'm not saying everyone in the Democratic party supports them but what other viable political party has members that support these at all? I'm not an unreasonable partisan just because I don't want to vote with you and Republicans on things I don't agree on. That's everyone you asshole. You and Mac and Kim Jong Un"s dad are the only ones out here pretending you don't have one.
IOW a typical lazy hoodrat who hates whites.

Forum List

Back