🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has the presidency became a dictatorship.

Has the presidency became a dictatorship?

No...

You sound disappointed.....
Based on the ability to get things done and do what's right for the country, I am.

Dictators get things done. They do so without anyone telling them otherwise. One day people will wake up and figure out what people like you really want.
Yes, I want to get shit done, how evil of me...

It is pretty evil...thanks for admitting that.

No...

Based on the ability to get things done and do what's right for the country, I am.

Dictators get things done. They do so without anyone telling them otherwise. One day people will wake up and figure out what people like you really want.
Yes, I want to get shit done, how evil of me...

It is pretty evil...thanks for admitting that.
Since we, as a nation, get fuck-all done you must be very happy then...

Only between 2008 and 2017. And that's only because the wimpy establishment Republican leadership lack the courage to stop him.

Only between 2008 and 2017. And that's only because the wimpy establishment Republican leadership lack the courage to stop him.

I actually think most republican politicians secretly agree with the left. What else explains the fact they try to emulate them constantly? Honestly, I wasn't that happy with the bush administration. Sorry.

I actually think most republican politicians secretly agree with the left. What else explains the fact they try to emulate them constantly? Honestly, I wasn't that happy with the bush administration. Sorry.
Neither was I, and I'm not sorry.

No...

LOL.....then by that definition Obama is not a dictator.

Forum List

Back