Has this testimoney changed your mind on impeachment.

have you changed your mind?

• I spported impeachment and have changed my mind

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I oppossed impeachment and have changed my mind

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Banana split

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
No change.

We had sheriff taylor and his sidekick "Bowtie boy" testify to what their feelings were.

A butthurt self-important LT COLONEL who was in tears because the president didn't use HIS talking points on the call.

Ambassador Yomamabitch was exceptionally butthurt but her complaining belinged in an H.R. department. She was shit canned months before the phone call so I'm not sure WTF she was even doing there.

And today we had Sondland...the ONLY person who actually talked with the president...and he testified that Trump said "I want NOTHING, I want NOTHING, NO quid pro quo, I want him to do the right thing".

And that's where we are today.
For anyone who arrives here who didn't hear the afternoon questionings of Sondland:

Gym Jordan? yea

It has tempered my perspective, and I'm glad of that. The testimony so far, especially Sondland's, has shown a President who is not a cold, calculating Snidely Whiplash, but a misinformed man. Based on what everyone has seen and heard and observed so far, I don't think there is any reason to think Trump didn't withhold the aid until he got what he wanted, and there is no reason to think it wasn't about smearing Joe Biden and the Democrats. But at least it's because the President actually believes that horse hockey.
That made me feel slightly better about it all.

Why the hell would that make you feel better?

The fact that he is too stupid to understand that he is engaging in illegal acts is not exactly a soothing thought.

He's an amoral criminal. That's NOT a defense

Arrogant career diplomats who think they not the president should set foreign policy. Career politicians stealing millions in foreign aid kickbacks for themselves, friends, and family. President Trump trying to put a stop to both. Trump has my vote in 2020.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS: We have a president who's not only a pathological liar, he's likely the most corrupt president in the modern history of America. But we cannot simply be consumed by Donald Trump. Because if we are ... we're going to lose the election.

not a single american will vote for trump in 2020, my friends! no one wants to vote for a CRIMINAL!!

Most corrupt? Naw, not even close.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS: We have a president who's not only a pathological liar, he's likely the most corrupt president in the modern history of America. But we cannot simply be consumed by Donald Trump. Because if we are ... we're going to lose the election.

not a single american will vote for trump in 2020, my friends! no one wants to vote for a CRIMINAL!!
I don’t vote for criminals. That’s why I refuse to vote for Democrats.
If ever one felt pain, it would be an American man who figured out the well-poisoning the Democrats are on the make to do against their loyal opposition. The Democrats persist on dividing our nation because their criminal candidate Hillary Clinton lost the election.

Their reaction tells me they did not learn American values, one of which they should have learned from high school sports which should have boiled down to the 4 words they learned when they lost a footgall game: BE A GOOD SPORT AND PLAY BETTER IN THE NEXT GAME.

My dad had a good little song he sang that always made us laugh at ourselves when we failed to be good sports and his tease was something like this:

We're poor little sheep who have gone astray,
baaaaaaa, baaaaaa, baaaaaaah-aah-aah
By that time we'd be laughing so hard tears of mirth would come streaming down as we got the message sans being beat to a pulp with Dad's board of education applied to the seat of knowledge. I'm thinking about this song, and wish someone would sing it to the errant Democrats of the House who've taken their power and tried to exclude the other two branches of government, which has brought this nation to its knees and shown us that when you put people in charge of the national purse like Nancy Pelosi, she will steal from taboo monetary funds like the one the Congress was charged with minding so people could survive after retirement with enough money to pay rent and to pay for food and necessities such as a warm coat in winter and car repairs.

Unfortunately, those of us who own our own homes are charged with such high taxes on the American Dream, we can't pay those $9,000 in taxes of that annual social security income of around $13,000, which leaves some of us quite unable to pay our electricity on the Gold Medallion homes (meaning all-electric) that was a part of our American dream. Back then, power companies graciously gave municipalities free electricity to light the cities of America. All that has gone away, and at night, the headlamps on cars have to be blinding because half the areas in our cities no longer have any lighting whatever, because the light companies now have to pump money into retirement incomes to make sure their retired employees do not have a financial disaster in their senior years, and they have basically withdrawn free lighting to cities, because cities and counties now want no resistant from taxpayers to pay the high prices of replacing rotten wood poles and the lights that used to help old and young see better at night to prevent fatalities in driving.

Everybody is tax poor, and the powers that collect taxes have no room to be merciful to an ever-growing elder population whose medical expenses are also out of control. Fortunately, there has been a revival of nutritional and vitamin education online that seniors can access that actually ease their symptoms if they quit fast foods and desserts, lose a few pounds, all of which may not serve them well as they become unconcerned about survival matters if they didn't luck out and find out they can prevent dementia by simply faithfully taking vitamins designed for seniors to resist immunity failures, sight failures, respiratory illnesses, arthritis, and some system failures just by changing their diet. It's really rough on farmers and country folk (and some city folk, too) who work until their bodies give up, and whose spouses died years ago.

So Democrats, here is your special song of the moment that you need to laugh at yourselves and the wrong turn you have made on impeaching a man the American people elected through the American system set up to protect small population states from being annhilated and dismissed by overpopulous states:

no change -

RW Trumpbot lips forever attached to Trumps XL ASS.

Forum List

Back