🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has Trump endorsed white supremacy?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I am hoping to compile a list of all the white supremacy groups that Trump has endorsed. I remember back during election season that there were some white supremacy groups who seemed to endorse Trump, but I am not looking for examples of white supremacy groups who endorse Trump. I am looking specifically for white supremacy groups who Trump has endorsed. Can anybody help me out here? Thanks.

I am hoping to compile a list of all the white supremacy groups that Trump has endorsed. I remember back during election season that there were some white supremacy groups who seemed to endorse Trump, but I am not looking for examples of white supremacy groups who endorse Trump. I am looking specifically for white supremacy groups who Trump has endorsed. Can anybody help me out here? Thanks.
Nah. Just Jewish Supremacy.

Does hiring Steve The Fuck Bannon and plunking him into a security position count as an endorsement?

Endorsement can be done in a lot of ways....

Odious loved Don, for a minute.

In any unequivocal way that can soundly be asserted using deductive reasoning? No, and he's not likely to do so.

And it wouldn't matter if he did, because as soon as the blowback blew he'd turn around and deny ever having taken that position. And then his sheep would bleat, "yes.... Master..... it.... was..... an..... unevent......that.... never.....happened.....Ignorance is Strength"

Posts like this one indicate mindless partisanship, that you have no idea why you oppose Trump.

In any unequivocal way that can soundly be asserted using deductive reasoning? No, and he's not likely to do so.

And it wouldn't matter if he did, because as soon as the blowback [from his having done so] blew he'd turn around and deny ever having taken that position. And then his sheep would bleat, "yes.... Master..... it.... was..... an..... unevent......that.... never.....happened.....Ignorance is Strength"
That's a plausible sequence of events were he to do so.

That should be easy, since it's zero, Trump has never "endorsed" any white supremacy groups.

Posts like this one indicate mindless partisanship, that you have no idea why you oppose Trump.
He's got hippie hair..

Troll = Ignore:blahblah:

That should be easy, since it's zero, Trump has never "endorsed" any white supremacy groups.
He even admitted to have never heard of David Duke..Who endorsed him...

This was easier than I thought it would be. Nobody has posted any examples of Trump endorsing white supremacy. It seems like I see a lot of propaganda that tries to connect white supremacy with Trump, but this does not make a lot of sense if Trump is not endorsing white supremacy groups.

He even admitted to have never heard of David Duke..Who endorsed him...

Did Duke endorse Trump, or did Trump endorse Duke? I made it very clear in the opening post that I was not looking for examples of white supremacy groups endorsing Trump, and that I was looking specifically for examples of Trump doing the endorsing.

You're trying to compile a list because you're ignorant and stupid. So far my list is deeper than yours.
I am having a lot of difficulty compiling my list, since nobody has posted any examples of Trump doing the endorsing.

Looks like you are correct so far. Trump must not endorse white supremacy.

And it wouldn't matter if he did, because as soon as the blowback blew he'd turn around and deny ever having taken that position. And then his sheep would bleat, "yes.... Master..... it.... was..... an..... unevent......that.... never.....happened.....Ignorance is Strength"
Do you have an example of Trump endorsing white supremacy?

Does hiring Steve The Fuck Bannon and plunking him into a security position count as an endorsement?

Endorsement can be done in a lot of ways....
from the opening post:

I am looking specifically for white supremacy groups who Trump has endorsed.

If it takes debate and allegations to argue that Bannon is a white supremacy group, then he is not an established group.

Forum List

Back