Has Trump endorsed white supremacy?

Only in the minds of pinhead liberals.

Are all liberals this freaking whacko or just the ones who hang around here? This one is leading the dumbest thread title of the month contest.
I take it that you have no examples of Trump endorsing white supremacy groups either. It looks like it is safe to say that Trump has not endorsed any white supremacy groups.

And it wouldn't matter if he did, because as soon as the blowback blew he'd turn around and deny ever having taken that position. And then his sheep would bleat, "yes.... Master..... it.... was..... an..... unevent......that.... never.....happened.....Ignorance is Strength"
Do you have an example of Trump endorsing white supremacy?

Once again Dicklips, like the other failure thread ------ I didn't bring it up. YOU did.

And it wouldn't matter if he did, because as soon as the blowback blew he'd turn around and deny ever having taken that position. And then his sheep would bleat, "yes.... Master..... it.... was..... an..... unevent......that.... never.....happened.....Ignorance is Strength"

Once again Dicklips, like the other failure thread ------ I didn't bring it up. YOU did.
Ok, I see that you have no examples of Trump endorsing white supremacy.

Kinda make me wonder why we saw all the commotion from the left about Trump and white supremacy. During the election season, I saw threads all over multiple political boards, as well as lots of MSM coverage, that was geared towards connecting Trump to white supremacy. Now on this thread, we see that there was no reason to make this connection, and that Trump has never endorsed white supremacy.

Ok, I see that you have no examples of Trump endorsing white supremacy.

OK, I see that your one pony trick is setting up a strawman and then pretending you proved a negative.

Pathetic. No wonder you lurked so long without posting.

I am hoping to compile a list of all the white supremacy groups that Trump has endorsed. I remember back during election season that there were some white supremacy groups who seemed to endorse Trump, but I am not looking for examples of white supremacy groups who endorse Trump. I am looking specifically for white supremacy groups who Trump has endorsed. Can anybody help me out here? Thanks.
Man, you people are never going to give up on the race thing are you.

Forum List

Back