🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hate: Core of Democratic Party

The central core of the Democratic Party is " hate." Liberals hate White males in this country for perceptions on history, race, and gay marriage. The Democratic Party thrives on marches in the street and hatred for White males. Liberals are intolerant of anyone who disagrees with them.

Considering whites make up 72% of the electorate and males make up about 47% of the electorate and Obama got elected twice...It's quite apparent not all white males feel as hated as you apparently do by the democrats.

Logic isn't one of the OP's strong points.
The whole post is grounded in logic. You are too biased and ignorant to figure out that I just exposed you and the left as racist.

FDR perfected the "Republicans are hateful reactionaries" meme and Dems have been running the same campaign ever since

Yep. All white males are vile assholes that want America to be a racist sexist society...instead of the welfare state we live in now..

animalfarm.jpg
ihttp://api.ning.com/files/VGBOPpzwS...8NPRp1lO6QxWTDBI*3CD3R2wVEkJyI/animalfarm.jpg Look, its the Democratic Party play book. "Obama goooood....Republicans baaaaaaaad."

Lleyn_sheep.jpg

Tell me how you want me to think college professor,liberal media, Obama, Democratic Party leadership. I'm a moronic liberal.

Democrats have not made their minds up how to vote this year. Obama has not specifically told them.

Liberals are haters, liberals are racists, liberals are nazis, on and on goes the right wing, thinking that repeating these lies often enough it will convince someone. The thousands of right wing posts here on usmb prove quite the opposite.

Liberals are haters, liberals are racists, liberals are nazis, on and on goes the right wing, thinking that repeating these lies often enough it will convince someone. The thousands of right wing posts here on usmb prove quite the opposite.

You must understand. We make USMB nutters post the things they post. In reality, they are all kind, generous, loving souls. They only post like crazed weirdos here in reaction to what we say.

I thought everyone knew that.

Democrats have not made their minds up how to vote this year. Obama has not specifically told them.

Where would we hear Obama tell us how to make up our minds? The right wing has radio sewed up. Fox news is everywhere on t.v. in millions of homes, truck stops, beer bars, trailer parks, etc. The truck stops, trailer parks, and beer bars alone ensures millions of republican votes.

Everyone picks on white males

Thankfully, they have Republicans to look out for them

White males make up a significant portion of the Democratic Party. Just like minorities make up an insignificant portion of the Republican Party.

This thread is for dipshits.
Indeed. And here you are in all your glory.

Yea, who does he think he is posting where ex
Hate and division is the only way they can get votes. Well, that and buying them with other people's money.

Don't forget how much racist democrats use redistricting and caging to eliminate honest republicans from voting. They deserve to have librul and oblama spelled rong.

The central core of the Democratic Party is " hate." Liberals hate White males in this country for perceptions on history, race, and gay marriage. The Democratic Party thrives on marches in the street and hatred for White males. Liberals are intolerant of anyone who disagrees with them.

Considering whites make up 72% of the electorate and males make up about 47% of the electorate and Obama got elected twice...It's quite apparent not all white males feel as hated as you apparently do by the democrats.
I was wondering that myself, since I have not been given any more hate than when a Bush is elected...

Bush hasn't received anywhere near the hate that Obama has received. And look at what happened under Bush:
The economy was brought down
Two wars on credit card
Trillions in deficit
After Katrina
thousands dead from the Iraq fiasco
tens of thousands maimed for life from the Iraq fiasco costing trillions more into the future
The Middle East completely destabilized
millions of jobs moved to China
over 40,000 factories closed
Health Costs skyrocketing
IRS used for political purposes
Gun running
Scientists fled from his administration (right wingernuts liked that, I'm sure)
Mission Accomplished
Christians in Iraq massacred.

And Bush wasn't even invited to the GOP convention.

And right wingernuts try to blame all of that on Obama. All of it.

Everyone picks on white males

Thankfully, they have Republicans to look out for them

White males make up a significant portion of the Democratic Party. Just like minorities make up an insignificant portion of the Republican Party.

This thread is for dipshits.
White males in the Democratic Party are as endangered as Siberian Tigers.

As long as Republicans hate gays, college professors, scientists, liberals and atheists, I suspect that's an exaggeration. Don't you agree?

I was wondering that myself, since I have not been given any more hate than when a Bush is elected...

Bush hasn't received anywhere near the hate that Obama has received. And look at what happened under Bush:
The economy was brought down
Two wars on credit card
Trillions in deficit
After Katrina
thousands dead from the Iraq fiasco
tens of thousands maimed for life from the Iraq fiasco costing trillions more into the future
The Middle East completely destabilized
millions of jobs moved to China
over 40,000 factories closed
Health Costs skyrocketing
IRS used for political purposes
Gun running
Scientists fled from his administration (right wingernuts liked that, I'm sure)
Mission Accomplished
Christians in Iraq massacred.

And Bush wasn't even invited to the GOP convention.

And right wingernuts try to blame all of that on Obama. All of it.
I blame it on you. Considering most of it is a figment of your vivid but inaccurate imagination. It is entirely your fault.

PS. Wipe your chin, you missed a spot.

file411300053976.jpg

Pay no attention Democrats...just keep following the pied piper Obama.

The insanity grows the closer we get to November.....

mrw-i-run-into-a-internet-tough-guy-22774.gif

Yeah, I can hardly wait to see what you guys will be doing when you lose. :)

Scorched earth after that...

LOL. Really. Midterms usually go to the party out of power. Besides, most Dems have already stated that the R's will probably win the Senate. But, not by enough to do any harm.

Funny, however, prior to 6Nov12, there were all kinds of posts like this. How did that work for you? And then after 2014, comes 2016, and the demographics that favor the R's right now, are more than reversed then. Your people better do something other than be the party of 'NO' between now and then.

Forum List

Back