🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hate: Core of Democratic Party

file411300053976.jpg

Pay no attention Democrats...just keep following the pied piper Obama.

LOL. We won't pay any attention to dumb fucks like you, for sure. Whole point is, how is running on 'NO' going to work in 2016?

The insanity grows the closer we get to November.....

mrw-i-run-into-a-internet-tough-guy-22774.gif

Yeah, I can hardly wait to see what you guys will be doing when you lose. :)

Scorched earth after that...

LOL. Really. Midterms usually go to the party out of power. Besides, most Dems have already stated that the R's will probably win the Senate. But, not by enough to do any harm.

Funny, however, prior to 6Nov12, there were all kinds of posts like this. How did that work for you? And then after 2014, comes 2016, and the demographics that favor the R's right now, are more than reversed then. Your people better do something other than be the party of 'NO' between now and then.

After they throw away Bohner they can elect another flippant moderate chicken wing...and work real hard on defunding Oblamacare or either the ACA..

The central core of the Democratic Party is " hate." Liberals hate White males in this country for perceptions on history, race, and gay marriage. The Democratic Party thrives on marches in the street and hatred for White males. Liberals are intolerant of anyone who disagrees with them.

Considering whites make up 72% of the electorate and males make up about 47% of the electorate and Obama got elected twice...It's quite apparent not all white males feel as hated as you apparently do by the democrats.
I was wondering that myself, since I have not been given any more hate than when a Bush is elected...

Bush hasn't received anywhere near the hate that Obama has received. And look at what happened under Bush:
The economy was brought down
Two wars on credit card
Trillions in deficit
After Katrina
thousands dead from the Iraq fiasco
tens of thousands maimed for life from the Iraq fiasco costing trillions more into the future
The Middle East completely destabilized
millions of jobs moved to China
over 40,000 factories closed
Health Costs skyrocketing
IRS used for political purposes
Gun running
Scientists fled from his administration (right wingernuts liked that, I'm sure)
Mission Accomplished
Christians in Iraq massacred.

And Bush wasn't even invited to the GOP convention.

And right wingernuts try to blame all of that on Obama. All of it.
I post the truth and right wingers ignore it. Sad.

[QUOTE="Desperado, post: 9958942, member: 36091"]Liberals have a reputation for having an open mind, What a load of crap that is. Conservatives can discuss opposing opinions without getting nasty and calling names. I have yet to see that happen with a liberal.[/QUOTE]
================
yaaa, so open everything spills out, they need some velcro or super glue to make anything stick. :lmao:

[QUOTE="Desperado, post: 9958942, member: 36091"]Liberals have a reputation for having an open mind, What a load of crap that is. Conservatives can discuss opposing opinions without getting nasty and calling names. I have yet to see that happen with a liberal.
================
yaaa, so open everything spills out, they need some velcro or super glue to make anything stick. :lmao:[/QUOTE]

If Republicans were so open minded, their party wouldn't be 90% white. You can't get any more obvious.

Forum List

Back