Hate Heating Up: GOP Bill To Expel Palestinians From U.S.

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.)

Republicans Introduce Bill To Expel Palestinians From The United States

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) and a group of far-right House Republicans want to revoke visas issued to Palestinians.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) introduced legislation on Thursday to ban Palestinians from the United States in an echo of former President Donald Trump’s infamous “Muslim ban.”

The bill would pause visas for Palestinians and go a step further by revoking any visas issued since Oct. 1.

Zinke claimed the policy would protect Americans from the threat of Palestinian terrorists abusing the immigration system in the wake of the Hamas attack on Israel last month and Israel’s invasion of Gaza.

“I don’t trust the Biden Administration any more than I do the Palestinian Authority to screen who is allowed to come into the United States,” Zinke said in a release. “This is the most anti-Hamas immigration legislation I have seen and it’s well deserved.”

Though the legislation specifically targets Palestinians who obtained visas in the last month, the title of Zinke’s press release makes his broader sentiment clear: “Zinke Introduces Bill to Expel Palestinians from the United States.” The summary says the measure would direct the Department of Homeland Security to “identify and remove covered aliens without lawful status,” including those whose lawful status was just revoked.

One of the bill’s co-sponsors, Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), earlier this week forced the House to consider a censure resolution against Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), the sole Palestinian American serving in Congress. The House rejected the resolution, which falsely claimed that Tlaib had led an anti-Israel “insurrection” in a House office building last month.

“She’s literally a terrorist in the House of Representatives,” Greene told HuffPost this week.

More at the link below...

HATE HEATING UP: GOP BILL TO EXPEL PALESTINIANS FROM U.S.

Sounds pretty radical to me! What do you think?
Meanwhile, Democrats are opening the doors to let in Palestinian refugees, which will include terrorists infiltrating our country.

But clearly highly competitive cultures are not happier and are far more violent.
The US is constantly starting illegal wars for example.
Like we tried to install Chaing Kai Shek as dictator in China, Syngman Rhee as dictator in Korea, Diem as dictator in Vietnam, Samosa as dictator in Nicaragua, Pinochet as dictator in Chile, Batista as dictator in Cuba, etc.
What the US does ever since the Spanish American war, was based on lies and war profits for the Miliary Industrial Complex.
When a society glorifies profits above all else, like the US does, then morality and quality of life greatly drops.

When it comes to Israel, there is nothing remotely positive about the country other than they are very good at killing people.
1699299149881.jpeg

In 2007, Islam and Judaism's holiest
holidays overlapped for 10 days.
Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies
in 94 terror attacks across 10 countries
during this time... while Jews
worked on their 159th Nobel Prize.

Fact 1, the Jews are not native to Palestine and are almost all essentially illegal immigrants from the 1930s on.
Fact 2, the Jews in Israel never paid for almost any of the land. They took it by murder or terrorism of the rightful native owners.

Again, ask yourself why the Zionists had to blow up the British peace keepers in the King David Hotel and gun down the UN moderator, if it was not so they could continue murdering natives without any interference?

Why would the British, Swedish, UN, etc., be so biased against the Zionists, if they were not murdering the innocent natives?
They were so biased they gave them their own country. Geez don't you even think about what you write? Again when you have read the whole history written by somebody who isn't an antisemitic bigot get back to me.

But clearly highly competitive cultures are not happier and are far more violent.
The US is constantly starting illegal wars for example.
Like we tried to install Chaing Kai Shek as dictator in China, Syngman Rhee as dictator in Korea, Diem as dictator in Vietnam, Samosa as dictator in Nicaragua, Pinochet as dictator in Chile, Batista as dictator in Cuba, etc.
What the US does ever since the Spanish American war, was based on lies and war profits for the Miliary Industrial Complex.
When a society glorifies profits above all else, like the US does, then morality and quality of life greatly drops.

When it comes to Israel, there is nothing remotely positive about the country other than they are very good at killing people.
It’s a special kind of evil that doesn’t understand that raping mothers while forcing them to watch their babies burn is pure sadism. BUT HEY, let’s recount history. 🤦‍♂️

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) and a group of far-right House Republicans want to revoke visas issued to Palestinians.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) introduced legislation on Thursday to ban Palestinians from the United States in an echo of former President Donald Trump’s infamous “Muslim ban.”

The bill would pause visas for Palestinians and go a step further by revoking any visas issued since Oct. 1.

Zinke claimed the policy would protect Americans from the threat of Palestinian terrorists abusing the immigration system in the wake of the Hamas attack on Israel last month and Israel’s invasion of Gaza.

“I don’t trust the Biden Administration any more than I do the Palestinian Authority to screen who is allowed to come into the United States,” Zinke said in a release. “This is the most anti-Hamas immigration legislation I have seen and it’s well deserved.”

Though the legislation specifically targets Palestinians who obtained visas in the last month, the title of Zinke’s press release makes his broader sentiment clear: “Zinke Introduces Bill to Expel Palestinians from the United States.” The summary says the measure would direct the Department of Homeland Security to “identify and remove covered aliens without lawful status,” including those whose lawful status was just revoked.

One of the bill’s co-sponsors, Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), earlier this week forced the House to consider a censure resolution against Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), the sole Palestinian American serving in Congress. The House rejected the resolution, which falsely claimed that Tlaib had led an anti-Israel “insurrection” in a House office building last month.

“She’s literally a terrorist in the House of Representatives,” Greene told HuffPost this week.

It is a canard... . . Problem=>Reaction=>Solution to get folks on board with complete technocrat global control over your liberty and freedom. The future is coming on quick, and it is all part of a plan to subvert the US, its borders and the government. .. this part? Will help get the conservatives on board, get them to hop into a prison of their own making. . .

This isn't about the scary Palestinians and Muslims. This isn't about the scary illegal aliens. :rolleyes:
. . . this is a trick, to be played upon the nationalists.

It has never really been about any of that. Just like the N. Koreans, and the former apparatchiks of the old Soviet Empire, oligarchs and technocrats want complete control, not just over these folks, but OF ALL THE WORLD'S CITIZENS! OF EVERYONE!

Human Resources, labor, it is the most valuable thing there is. . . physical walls, are about keeping people in, not out, and the digital gulag is being constructed while we are distracted. This will be even more effective than any of the physical barriers. . .

Episode 453 - Don't Worry! The Border Problem is About to be Solved!

I have a Tribal ID, stupid white man.

Unlike you, I don't have a fake ID. Tribal ID'S are traded like baseball cards out east.

Here in the west you don't need to show fake ID.

We take one look at you, and we KNOW.

Fake injun.

It's not hate ya savage
Why don't you take them in on the reservation

You guys can go find a synagogue and scalp some joooos

As many as it takes to annihilate Hamas.

Phukk international outrage.

Trouble is, Hamas is also above ground in the schools and hospitals and apartment buildings and all the rest.

That is why the IDF gave the Palestinians weeks of advance warning before going in... because they knew it would get bloody.

Those stupid enough to remain behind must now take their chances.

Such are the fortunes of war.
Remain behind?
Tell us where “safe” is.
Where are the safe routes out of Gaza?

Remain behind?
Yes. Those who failed to evacuate south of Wadi Gaza, as instructed 2-3 weeks in advance of the ground campaign.
Tell us where “safe” is.
South of Wadi Gaza is safer than north of Wadi Gaza.
Where are the safe routes out of Gaza?
Nowhere. Gazans can blame their Egyptian Muslim-Arab brethren for failing to let them in.

But, whether Gazans are safe or not, their political masters, Hamas, are going to be killed and their rule ended.

The Gazans elected them.

And now they are paying for their folly... just like the Germans paid for theirs in 1945.

The Jews of Israel do what they can to limit civilian casualties.

Difficult when the pu$$ie$ of Hamas hide behind the skirts of women and children.

But the primary goal here is to kill Hamas cadre and destroy their infrastructure and tunnels... even under these circumstances.

Hamas chose this path... and now they're going to die for it.

Full stop.

All other concerns are secondary.

All.

Last edited:

Excellent!

Forum List

Back