Haters of America rescue Ann Curry

so basically you are losing the argument, and are running away like a scared 2 year old.

No, I am returning the thread to its proper purpose which is to congratulate a group of boys for a job well done

Great Job Troop 368

:clap2:

Even though you were involved with discussing other issues involving it:

The scouts never had an outright prohibition against homosexuality. What they had was an outdated interpretation of what "morally straight" is

In 2014 to declare that homosexuals are not moral because of their sexuality is a poor lesson to be teaching young men

Stop acting like you are somehow above the fray of the political aspect of this discussion.

Whether the BSA allows homosexuals or not has no bearing on the heroic actions of Troop 368

I refuse to divert this thread into another "I hate fags" thread

No, I am returning the thread to its proper purpose which is to congratulate a group of boys for a job well done

Great Job Troop 368

:clap2:

The scouts never had an outright prohibition against homosexuality. What they had was an outdated interpretation of what "morally straight" is

In 2014 to declare that homosexuals are not moral because of their sexuality is a poor lesson to be teaching young men

Stop acting like you are somehow above the fray of the political aspect of this discussion.

Whether the BSA allows homosexuals or not has no bearing on the heroic actions of Troop 368

Who's hating here? We are discussing the policies of the BSA, and the fact that some people (JoeB) is implying the BSA turned hard right all of a sudden when its policies have always considered homosexuality immoral, much as the main monotheistic religions do.

For progressives any discussion that involves a position they do not agree with is a "hate" thread.

Who's hating here? We are discussing the policies of the BSA, and the fact that some people (JoeB) is implying the BSA turned hard right all of a sudden when its policies have always considered homosexuality immoral, much as the main monotheistic religions do.

For progressives any discussion that involves a position they do not agree with is a "hate" thread.

What impressed me the most about the boys in Troop 368 is that they provided help even though nobody called them. They saw a woman on the trail who seemed in trouble and never hesitated to help her

I have seen the Boy Scout First Aid course and they executed to the letter

What impressed me the most about the boys in Troop 368 is that they provided help even though nobody called them. They saw a woman on the trail who seemed in trouble and never hesitated to help her

A liberal with something positive to say about the Boy Scouts, amazing.

The Scouts has always been a great way for boys and girls to learn new things and scout have always been held in high regard.

but liberals think it's a hate group b/c they don't want to allow certain people to join.

Those libs should stfu until they demand naacp give scholarships to poor whites or just admit they hate the Scouts b/c it does so much good for the country.

Why not?

I was involved in Scouting for 15 years, My son is an Eagle Scout

They are a great organization as exhibited by Troop 368

Why not?

But as a liberal how could you be involved with a hate group ?

Why not?

But as a liberal how could you be involved with a hate group ?

Why not?

It is conservatives who are running because they think their son might "catch the ghey"
But you were a member fully well knowing the Boy Scouts were anti-gay, yet you stayed.
How could you be part of the hate ?

Yes, it's too bad the religious nuts have taken over the boy scouts.

It's too bad that liberals use outrageous RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY as a tool to force their homosexual mainstreaming agenda on every person, every group, and every organization who refuses to "assimilate".

Liberals are BULLIES. Period. All they are doing is pissing off mainstream America (those are the people who have the guns). Big mistake.

Forum List

Back