Hatred of religion

Just because you are a cherry picker and a hypocrite doesn't mean I'm ignorant. Lol. Yes, children can and do suffer from body dysmorphic syndromes.
People who hear voices can be treated medically, so can the kids. What am I cherry picking?

You claim you don't believe in things without solid physical evidence. Well, apparently you do!

If you were true to your claims, you would see that every single physical marker says that these people are NOT in fact the opposite sex.

Dangerous and life changing surgeries and hormones are not helping these people. That's why the suicide rates of today are MUCH higher than they were in say . . . the 1950s and before. However did these people manage to LIVE before the introduction of these surgeries? :eusa_doh:
People who have transitioned and are happy are the proof. And they have nothing to do with the general suicide rate, if that's what you're trying to say.

Suicide rates are the same postop as preop. Since before these surgeries, the suicide rates amongst these people has risen exponentially. Explain that. :eusa_hand:
Got a real link or did you just make that up?

Look up the statistics on suicide and educate yourself with some facts. Thanks. :D

I have a thing about not believing in illogical concepts. :D
No, you really don't. You think you do, but you're wrong..as probably a hundred regular posters here can attest.

What am I wrong about? Why don't you spell it out?
Trans children aren't delusional, for one.
Trans children are delusional, and their delusions are created by whatever adult monsters have control of them. They are pitiful, and pitiable and have been sexually molded and abused by their depraved and perverted *parents*...who often as not aren't their real *parents* but just mentally ill freaks themselves.
Wow, you're a pretty bitter person. Remember, when you get to hell, don't pass Adolf the salt.

I'm not bitter. I despise child abusers and think crazy people should be restrained, and not allowed to control children, that's all.

I guess we are different that way.

Why is it so trendy today to attack religion? Historically communist regimes and ideologues such as Karl Marx were the biggest adversaries to religion, because they wanted people to have nothing to trust in other than the state. Coincidentally most atheists today are also progressives who look to "science" and government to offer them meaning.

I fear the popularity of attacking religion is being primarily influenced by cultural Marxism and progressivism, and just like the Soviet Union, the end result won't be pretty.
Maybe because the bible, the torah and the koran are all huge loads of bs.
There is more wisdom in Proverbs than all colleges combined.

Just because you are a cherry picker and a hypocrite doesn't mean I'm ignorant. Lol. Yes, children can and do suffer from body dysmorphic syndromes.
People who hear voices can be treated medically, so can the kids. What am I cherry picking?

You claim you don't believe in things without solid physical evidence. Well, apparently you do!

If you were true to your claims, you would see that every single physical marker says that these people are NOT in fact the opposite sex.

Dangerous and life changing surgeries and hormones are not helping these people. That's why the suicide rates of today are MUCH higher than they were in say . . . the 1950s and before. However did these people manage to LIVE before the introduction of these surgeries? :eusa_doh:
People who have transitioned and are happy are the proof. And they have nothing to do with the general suicide rate, if that's what you're trying to say.

Suicide rates are the same postop as preop. Since before these surgeries, the suicide rates amongst these people has risen exponentially. Explain that. :eusa_hand:

Basically, you are claiming that one person's delusions cannot possibly be "real" yet another person's delusions are. Lol. Too funny.

Wow, I didn't think that you were so ignorant either.

I don't know that that's the case as you've offered no source.

we do know that the attempted suicide rate for transgendered teens is about 70 or 80%. that has more to do with how they are treated than anything else.

She made it up.

we do know that the attempted suicide rate for transgendered teens is about 70 or 80%. that has more to do with how they are treated than anything else.

I like how you added on that last bit, which is absolutely not true and for which there is absolutely no justification.

The attempted suicide rate for transgendered teens is 70-80 percent because they are crazy to begin with, and then they regret being allowed to undergo a terrible, painful, unnecessary surgery that further destroys their mental and physical health.

She made it up.

Suicide rates have not risen then? Lol. You are SO uneducated. :D

I like how you added on that last bit, which is absolutely not true and for which there is absolutely no justification.

The attempted suicide rate for transgendered teens is 70-80 percent because they are crazy to begin with, and then they regret being allowed to undergo a terrible, painful, unnecessary surgery that further destroys their mental and physical health.

But you just said I made up the suicide rates that have increased exponentially since before these surgeries came to be? Care to be consistent? Typical delusional religious person.

No, you really don't. You think you do, but you're wrong..as probably a hundred regular posters here can attest.

What am I wrong about? Why don't you spell it out?
Trans children aren't delusional, for one.
Trans children are delusional, and their delusions are created by whatever adult monsters have control of them. They are pitiful, and pitiable and have been sexually molded and abused by their depraved and perverted *parents*...who often as not aren't their real *parents* but just mentally ill freaks themselves.
Wow, you're a pretty bitter person. Remember, when you get to hell, don't pass Adolf the salt.

I'm not bitter. I despise child abusers and think crazy people should be restrained, and not allowed to control children, that's all.

I guess we are different that way.
No, the way you write exposes your bitterness. Are you in therapy?

Belief that a person is not what their biological markers say they are (SCIENCE) is not any more or less delusional than believing in a sky daddy. :D
I bet that you can't prove that. :popcorn:

Suicide Facts

• Between 1950 and 2010, the rate of suicide for children ages 5 to 14 increased by 300%.
  • The rate of suicide among young people age 15 to 24, more than doubled in the same period.
So what does that have to do with the transgender?

Suicide Facts

• Between 1950 and 2010, the rate of suicide for children ages 5 to 14 increased by 300%.
  • The rate of suicide among young people age 15 to 24, more than doubled in the same period.
So what does that have to do with the transgender?

Well, since those numbers are inflated by LGBTs, it's pretty self explanatory. These people were not killing themselves at the same rates as today. You leftists are so ignorant. Lol.

Forum List

Back