Hatred of religion

Galaxies? No. Universes? I don't know. Do you?

I'm pretty sure there is no man in the sky creating galaxies. Lol.

If he was how could you perceive him with the senses?

it would be like an amoeba deciding that there was nothing else going on out there except what falls withing its tiny range of perception.

He's no more "real" than the various gods that the Greeks or Pagans believed in.

When speculating about Greek or Pagan gods you should keep in mind that people used to believe that a human being could be a god.

Are human beings not real even if they are not gods?

I'm not talking about "kings" or "emperors" obviously. I'm talking about their beliefs in supernatural entities of which there was absolutely no evidence.

But still how could people living on a small rock orbiting a small sun in a small galaxy in an obscure part of the universe be capable of perceiving whether or not a Being capable of creating all that exists is real except if he should choose to reveal himself to your mind?

If that is the case then a pure state of mind should be aspired to first before anyone can have any reasonable expectation of a visitation or revelation.

it would be like an amoeba deciding that there was nothing else going on out there except what falls withing its tiny range of perception.

He's no more "real" than the various gods that the Greeks or Pagans believed in.

When speculating about Greek or Pagan gods you should keep in mind that people used to believe that a human being could be a god.

I'm not talking about "kings" or "emperors" obviously. I'm talking about their beliefs in supernatural entities of which there was absolutely no evidence.

But still how could people living on a small rock orbiting a small sun in a small galaxy in an obscure part of the universe be capable of perceiving whether or not a Being capable of creating all that exists is real except if he should choose to reveal himself to your mind?

Lol. What? There have been gods throughout history that are obviously NOT real. What makes your god any more real?

If that is the case then a pure state of mind should be aspired to before anyone can have any reasonable expectation of a visitation or revelation.

I would think if you "see gods" then your brain is probably warped. :D

If that is the case then a pure state of mind should be aspired to before anyone can have any reasonable expectation of a visitation or revelation.

LOL,, yeah yeah yeah, that's what they all say.

LOL,, yeah yeah yeah, that's what they all say.

Because it's true. Lol. :cuckoo: Delusional.

It is mostly because Religious folks have represented themselves particularly badly. For instance, some are even crazy enough to compare transgenderism to nazi war crimes (even though of course the nazis put the non cis-gendered into death camps).

View attachment 76027

IMO, believing in a man in the sky is just as ridiculous as believing a man is really a woman.
So you're saying that kids who feel like a girl trapped in a guy's body (or the other way around) are ridiculous? Really?

Yes. Really. It is just as illogical with just as much "evidence" of being true as any religious belief.
Wow, I had you down as a more compassionate person. You're actually pretty evil and mean.

Because I don't buy into bullshit? Oh, okay. Lol. I guess I'm "evil" and "mean." :D
You think little kids are making that shit up? :cuckoo:

If you are having visual and/or auditory hallucinations of religious grandeur, then I would suggest speaking to a licensed psychiatrist. :thup: Religious extremism is common amongst the mentally ill.

IMO, believing in a man in the sky is just as ridiculous as believing a man is really a woman.
So you're saying that kids who feel like a girl trapped in a guy's body (or the other way around) are ridiculous? Really?

Yes. Really. It is just as illogical with just as much "evidence" of being true as any religious belief.
Wow, I had you down as a more compassionate person. You're actually pretty evil and mean.

Because I don't buy into bullshit? Oh, okay. Lol. I guess I'm "evil" and "mean." :D

They are suffering from delusions, just like you say religious people are. Do you believe religious people who claim God talks to them? You are cherry picking. You either are consistent and you believe things based on EVIDENCE, or you don't, in which case you are a hypocrite.

You are born either a male or a female. Your biology dictates what you are. If you "feel" like you are something else, then you are probably just as delusional as any religious extremist. This of course (sadly I have to keep mentioning it), excludes those with a genetic mutation/anomaly.

They are suffering from delusions, just like you say religious people are. Do you believe religious people who claim God talks to them? You are cherry picking. You either are consistent and you believe things based on EVIDENCE, or you don't, in which case you are a hypocrite.
The evidence is the kids themselves who feel normal when they even start to transition.

The evidence is the kids themselves who feel normal when they even start to transition.

That is just a delusion. They are what they were born as. That is simple science and biology.

You are born either a male or a female. Your biology dictates what you are. If you "feel" like you are something else, then you are probably just as delusional as any religious extremist. This of course (sadly I have to keep mentioning it), excludes those with a genetic mutation/anomaly.
Wow, I didn't think that you were so ignorant either.

Lol. What? There have been gods throughout history that are obviously NOT real. What makes your god any more real?

Because we sit down together and talk things over face to face during a feast every other high holiday while he gives me nicely wrapped presents tied up with pretty strings and fancy bows to be opened on Christmas day and I report to him the goings on in the world of men and we laugh and laugh and laugh.

Then I notice people start looking nervous. If God didn't exist, why would they be so nervous?

That is just a delusion. They are what they were born as. That is simple science and biology.
So gay people are delusional?

Wow, I didn't think that you were so ignorant either.

Just because you are a cherry picker and a hypocrite doesn't mean I'm ignorant. Lol. Yes, children can and do suffer from body dysmorphic syndromes.

Because we sit down together and talk things over face to face during a feast every other high holiday while he gives me nicely wrapped presents tied up with pretty strings and fancy bows to be opened on Christmas day and I report to him the goings on in the world of men and we laugh and laugh and laugh.

Then I notice people start looking nervous. If God didn't exist, why would they be so nervous?

You're the only one who seems "nervous" pal. :D There is no evidence of a god or gods. Sorry. Science and also discoveries made about our own universe and others kind of puts that theory down like a sick dog.

So gay people are delusional?
Yes they are, actually. Have you met dhara? Or any of our other resident homosexuals?

They are demonstrably delusional. In fact, I thought Chris was one for the longest time.

Why is it so trendy today to attack religion? Historically communist regimes and ideologues such as Karl Marx were the biggest adversaries to religion, because they wanted people to have nothing to trust in other than the state. Coincidentally most atheists today are also progressives who look to "science" and government to offer them meaning.

I fear the popularity of attacking religion is being primarily influenced by cultural Marxism and progressivism, and just like the Soviet Union, the end result won't be pretty.
Wrong. Only the one true God of the Jews and Christians is attacked. MThey never attack Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism etc because they are cults like the left are.

Forum List

Back