Hatred of religion

Suicide Facts

• Between 1950 and 2010, the rate of suicide for children ages 5 to 14 increased by 300%.
  • The rate of suicide among young people age 15 to 24, more than doubled in the same period.
So what does that have to do with the transgender?

Well, since those numbers are inflated by LGBTs, it's pretty self explanatory. These people were not killing themselves at the same rates as today. You leftists are so ignorant. Lol.
Got any real proof of your gibberish?

Belief that a person is not what their biological markers say they are (SCIENCE) is not any more or less delusional than believing in a sky daddy. :D
I bet that you can't prove that. :popcorn:

I don't have to prove anything. Biology speaks for itself. :2up:
Then you should be able to find a scientific paper supporting your claim. :popcorn:

If you need a paper to show you that men are not women, then you have some serious problems.

Suicide Facts

• Between 1950 and 2010, the rate of suicide for children ages 5 to 14 increased by 300%.
  • The rate of suicide among young people age 15 to 24, more than doubled in the same period.

Well, since those numbers are inflated by LGBTs, it's pretty self explanatory. These people were not killing themselves at the same rates as today. You leftists are so ignorant. Lol.

You just quoted it. Suicide stats, as I said, are up since the 1950s. It's mostly because of you leftists trying to "help." Lol.

Belief that a person is not what their biological markers say they are (SCIENCE) is not any more or less delusional than believing in a sky daddy. :D

Then you should be able to find a scientific paper supporting your claim. :popcorn:

If you need a paper to show you that men are not women, then you have some serious problems.
So you have nothing, Gee, what a SURPRISE! :D

Suicide Facts

You just quoted it. Suicide stats, as I said, are up since the 1950s. It's mostly because of you leftists trying to "help." Lol.
Do you make shit up as you go along? Your stats make no mention of it being because of trans kids.

Suicide Facts

Do you make shit up as you go along? Your stats make no mention of it being because of trans kids.

Do you know what the suicide statistics amongst transgendered people are? Perhaps you should do some research into this. It may be eye opening instead of blindly going along with what you are told . . . hmm . . . kind of like religious folks.

So you have nothing, Gee, what a SURPRISE! :D

First of all, I need to ask . . . do you know the differences between men and women?

Suicide Facts

Just cut out the nonsense and suspend your "beliefs" related to your ideological stance and maybe you can "see the light." Men are not women and women are not men. You have your own weird "belief" system apparently.

Do you know what the suicide statistics amongst transgendered people are? Perhaps you should do some research into this. It may be eye opening instead of blindly going along with what you are told . . . hmm . . . kind of like religious folks.
Doesn't change the fact that your stats make no such conclusion and don't even mention trans people. Still an EPIC FAIL.

Just cut out the nonsense and suspend your "beliefs" related to your ideological stance and maybe you can "see the light." Men are not women and women are not men. You have your own weird "belief" system apparently.
So if men are not women, then gay men who like other men, just like women do, are what, delusional, faking it, ...?

Doesn't change the fact that your stats make no such conclusion and don't even mention trans people. Still an EPIC FAIL.

Since trans people make up a HUGE portion of the suicide statistics, all you have to do is use a little common sense. Do you know what that is? I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't.

So if men are not women, then gay men who like other men, just like women do, are what, delusional, faking it, ...?

Gay men are not claiming they are women . . . because they are NOT women. Are you confused about the differences between men and women or are you just so indoctrinated that you have abandoned reality?

Yes, so I've read in this thread. It still doesn't change the fact that your stats make no mention of trans people or why the increase? You should take a debating class, when you have nothing, you need to realize it and move on. Maybe try to fix your lack of connecting the stats to the transgender?

Yes, so I've read in this thread. It still doesn't change the fact that your stats make no mention of trans people or why the increase? You should take a debating class, when you have nothing, you need to realize it and move on. Maybe try to fix your lack of connecting the stats to the transgender?

Oh, so you are saying that trans people are NOT committing suicide. So . . . that means they are NOT suffering as much as the left would like to let on? Which is it? You cannot have it both ways.

Since trans people make up a HUGE portion of the suicide statistics, all you have to do is use a little common sense. Do you know what that is? I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't.
If you can't show a link between the stats and trans people, then all you have is a theory that's not backed up.

If you can't show a link between the stats and trans people, then all you have is a theory that's not backed up.

So then, I guess the trans people are not so "bad off" afterall and are dealing just fine. No need for any "special accommodations" then. Thanks!

Oh, so you are saying that trans people are NOT committing suicide. So . . . that means they are NOT suffering as much as the left would like to let on? Which is it? You cannot have it both ways.
No, I'm saying that you haven't connected your stats to the transgender. Pretty simple really.

Are you a gay man or a transgender? I suspected you were gay, but now I think you might be a transgender.

Forum List

Back