Hatred or Anger?

....I challenge you to quote me saying something racist, to justify your above statement.
Every time you give support to "white culture" or "white heritage" is as racist is IM2 claiming to support "black culture". Non-racist patriots put America first, not skin tone.

1. What you just said, does not even come close to meeting the dictionary definition of racism. Thus you have failed my challenge. But by making a good faith effort, you are miles ahead of the liberals.

2. Wanting the my interests and the interests of my people represented in political debate and government policy is unpatriotic or un American.

3. I want my interests represented and I want equal treatment under the law for me and mine. IM2 wants continued discrimination in his favor. That is a huge difference, and if you deny that, your pretense of being moderate is a sham.

You already have all those things. I am not supporting discrimination in anyone's favor. I am saying that whites are not 100 percept of all qualified college students or job applicants or employees eligible for promotion. There is a major difference in saying that than what you believe which is an imaginary lie of discrimination against whites. Whites are 70 percent f the students in college and you claim they are being denied opportunity based on race. 70 percent!

Therefore you think whites are entitled to 100 percent and if they don't get it somehow, if they can't have everything they are being discriminated against.

Divine Wind,

You are another dumb ass white person just like correll who seems to think that me standing for equal rights for blacks is racism.

You understanding of percentages is still suspiciously bad.

You seem to assume that a particular group should be represented proportionally in, say, college enrollments.

This demonstrates an understanding of proportions that you pretended not to understand at other times, such as discussing crime stats.

HOWEVER, you are now pretending to think that all groups are equal when it comes to academic achievement.

Which is absurd.

I have linked to the study that demonstrates not only anti-white discrimination in ivy league admissions, but exactly HOW MUCH anti-white discrimination there is.

....I challenge you to quote me saying something racist, to justify your above statement.
Every time you give support to "white culture" or "white heritage" is as racist is IM2 claiming to support "black culture". Non-racist patriots put America first, not skin tone.

1. What you just said, does not even come close to meeting the dictionary definition of racism. Thus you have failed my challenge. But by making a good faith effort, you are miles ahead of the liberals.

2. Wanting the my interests and the interests of my people represented in political debate and government policy is unpatriotic or un American.

3. I want my interests represented and I want equal treatment under the law for me and mine. IM2 wants continued discrimination in his favor. That is a huge difference, and if you deny that, your pretense of being moderate is a sham.

You already have all those things. I am not supporting discrimination in anyone's favor. I am saying that whites are not 100 percept of all qualified college students or job applicants or employees eligible for promotion. There is a major difference in saying that than what you believe which is an imaginary lie of discrimination against whites. Whites are 70 percent f the students in college and you claim they are being denied opportunity based on race. 70 percent!

Therefore you think whites are entitled to 100 percent and if they don't get it somehow, if they can't have everything they are being discriminated against.

Divine Wind,

You are another dumb ass white person just like correll who seems to think that me standing for equal rights for blacks is racism.

You seem to assume that a particular group should be represented proportionally in, say, college enrollments.

This demonstrates an understanding of proportions that you pretended not to understand at other times, such as discussing crime stats.

HOWEVER, you are now pretending to think that all groups are equal when it comes to academic achievement.

Which is absurd.

I have linked to the study that demonstrates not only anti-white discrimination in ivy league admissions, but exactly HOW MUCH anti-white discrimination there is.

You've done none of that. My understanding of percentages is outstanding. What I am saying is that 100 percent of all eligible applicants for admission are not white. I also say that whites will always have most of the high test scores because there are more of them. I am also saying that SAT scores have never been the sole determinant of anything, they have been used since 1926, no one white was complaining about SAT scores for the 40 years before the civil rights act allowed blacks into colleges and the only reason why racists like you argue SAT scores is just that, you are a racist that wants 100 percent white enrollment into college. Whites are 70 percent of all college students in America. That's counting students attending historically black colleges. So there are institutions where whites are 80-90 percent of the student body. Hence whites are not being discriminated against in college admittance,. You haven't shown any anti white discrimination policy because there are none. You see dumb ass, anti white discrimination doesn't mean whites are 80 percent of a populate of college students but because they cannot get 81 percent that they are being cheated.

Divine Wind,

Which is absurd.

You've done none of that. My understanding of percentages is outstanding. What I am saying is that 100 percent of all eligible applicants for admission are not white. I also say that whites will always have most of the high test scores because there are more of them. I am also saying that SAT scores have never been the sole determinant of anything, they have been used since 1926, no one white was complaining about SAT scores for the 40 years before the civil rights act allowed blacks into colleges and the only reason why racists like you argue SAT scores is just that, you are a racist that wants 100 percent white enrollment into college. Whites are 70 percent of all college students in America. That's counting students attending historically black colleges. So there are institutions where whites are 80-90 percent of the student body. Hence whites are not being discriminated against in college admittance,. You haven't shown any anti white discrimination policy because there are none. You see dumb ass, anti white discrimination doesn't mean whites are 80 percent of a populate of college students but because they cannot get 81 percent that they are being cheated.
Let's cut to the chase: Do you agree that people should be admitted or employed based solely on their qualifications such SAT scores and entrance exam tests or do you think some groups of people need a "boost" or should be admitted even if less qualified?

Divine Wind,

Which is absurd.

Let's cut to the chase: Do you agree that people should be admitted or employed based solely on their qualifications such SAT scores and entrance exam tests or do you think some groups of people need a "boost" or should be admitted even if less qualified?

Ok let's cut to the chase. Do you not understand that since 1776 up until today whites are admitted and employed based upon a boost they get because of their skin color regardless, whether or not they are less qualified?

Divine Wind,

Which is absurd.

Ok let's cut to the chase. Do you not understand that since 1776 up until today whites are admitted and employed based upon a boost they get because of their skin color regardless, whether or not they are less qualified?

So, every white person anywhere in the US who got a job today only did so because of their skin color? Is that your position?

Divine Wind,

Which is absurd.

Only in the minds of racists. You know, like yourself. Sure, for several decades, whites dominated Europe and Northern America, but that began changing in the US in the mid-60s. Do you not understand history?

Divine Wind,

Which is absurd.

So, every white person anywhere in the US who got a job today only did so because of their skin color? Is that your position?
That's exactly what he is saying. Additionally, he's saying any black man who has failed only failed because of white people, therefore, according to him, all white people owe all black people "reparations".

Of course, he's never stated a figure of how much each white person owes each black person nor what happens afterward or whether it would bankrupt the nation causing even more misery on all Americans.

Divine Wind,

Which is absurd.

I'd like to jump in here. The book I'm reading asserts that aspects of family background, such as wealth and social connections open doors of opportunity regardless of education or motivation. It states that people who live in segregated communities lack that connection to the rest of society, and personal contacts and friendship networks are among the most important means by which people get jobs. Most find jobs through friends, relatives, neighbors or acquaintances they know casually. The more socially isolated you are, the harder it can be to find employment.

Which is absurd.

I'd like to jump in here. The book I'm reading asserts that aspects of family background, such as wealth and social connections open doors of opportunity regardless of education or motivation. It states that people who live in segregated communities lack that connection to the rest of society, and personal contacts and friendship networks are among the most important means by which people get jobs. Most find jobs through friends, relatives, neighbors or acquaintances they know casually. The more socially isolated you are, the harder it can be to find employment.

Is that how you got every job you've ever had? That has most certainly not been my experience.

Which is absurd.

Then stop socially isolating yourself. Black people aren't the only people who were brought up poor. I don't see how you can blame this on anyone. Get out there, apply for jobs, make connections with people who can help you.

Is that how you got every job you've ever had? That has most certainly not been my experience.

You are white. I know you would like to think you got all of your jobs because you were the best person for the job. You see Unkotare, your experience is not mine. So you can't dispute me when I say that race is a factor for people of color. History shows us that for most of he 241 year history of this nation whites have been given things they denied others based upon race. Those who got denied are behind because of what was done. So now that there are measures in place to provide equal opportunities whites seem to think that means whites are being denied of something which is not the truth. Until certain whites stop lying to themselves about how things have gone down, then we are going to have this fight..

Then stop socially isolating yourself. Black people aren't the only people who were brought up poor. I don't see how you can blame this on anyone. Get out there, apply for jobs, make connections with people who can help you.

I am black and we don't socially isolate ourselves. We blame whites because whites made this system and whites continue practicing racism in this system. This snot about being bought up poor dumb ass.

I am black and we don't socially isolate ourselves. We blame whites because whites made this system and whites continue practicing racism in this system. This snot about being bought up poor dumb ass.

Plenty of black people have or have had jobs. What in the hell are you talking about? Denying someone a job strictly because of their race is illegal, and then there is AA!

Which is absurd.

That's exactly what he is saying. Additionally, he's saying any black man who has failed only failed because of white people, therefore, according to him, all white people owe all black people "reparations".

Of course, he's never stated a figure of how much each white person owes each black person nor what happens afterward or whether it would bankrupt the nation causing even more misery on all Americans.

No that is what YOU are saying. I am saying that blacks are owed reparations for EVERYTHING we have endured here. it is a human rights violation. I have also stated that Indians get reparations annually, and the Japanese got them for being interred in camps. So then you really have no rightful objection to us asking for reparations. If no one else had ever got them, you could make the argument you are making. The nation is not bankrupting itself paying the Indians every year. So then you really make no sense.

You are white. .....

You caught me.

Plenty of black people have or have had jobs. What in the hell are you talking about? Denying someone a job strictly because of their race is illegal, and then there is AA!

You outta know about AA white woman since white females are the biggest benefactor of the policy So then don't talk about AA only when the conversation is about blacks. You ask a question. I am telling you that blacks aren't socially isolated and that white racism plays a part in the situation blacks face today. You are white and misinformed. Any white female who only thinks AA applies only to blacks is really too damned stupid to try holding a conversation with me on this matter. Murder is illegal and it still happens. So think about that .each time you try that excuse to deny white racism against people of color.

.... You see Unkotare, your experience is not mine. ......

What a coincidence, your experience is not mine. Of course, neither of our experiences is the next guy's.

Yeah but you are trying to tell me how my experience cannot be because in your experience what I said didn't happen.

Forum List

Back