Have American citizens always begged politicians for free shit or is this a ‘brown thing’?

I got to believe there was a time when REAL Americans were just too proud to beg for a free ride on their neighbors back...It seems as though the cry for free shit has increased as the population of thirdworlders has grown...Am I right?
Could a Democrat ever win an election without promising free rides on the backs of good, real, productive Americans?

There was a time like that.

Churches used to take care of the poor and needy and people would get tax credits for donating to Churches. That's why they took
away credits for donating to churches so the Government could get the money.

LBJ was a piece of shit with his "Great Society."

I agree. It all started with his "war on Poverty."

The Dems held the Congress for forty years and introduced all their social spending bullshit.

Before that People took care of themselves and there was no welfare or Medicaid. You didn't live above your means and you sure as shit didn't expect the Government, i.e. the taxpayers, to support you.

Racism is worse on the left.

Right-wing racists get banned from social media, their websites shut down and their paypal accounts terminated.

Left wing racists run the mainstream media. Nobody holds them to account for spreading hate towards white people. Because we deserve it, apparently.

what hate against white people was spread by the Mainstream Media?

Not a day goes by without the MSM publishing a piece that demeans and marginalizes white people, especially white men who bear the brunt of the leftist blame-game. But white women aren't spared. A handful of women called the police on black people for acts that turned out to not be illegal and it made national headlines as if it was important. They even gave the women funny racist nicknames like BBQ becky.
Those women became famous because there were entertaining videos of them being racist assholes.
The ignorant goofy racist woman was hilarious, especially when she melted down into a sobbing loser.
What makes videos of something so mundane as an argument in a park, entertaining?

Not a day goes by without the MSM publishing a piece that demeans and marginalizes white people, especially white men who bear the brunt of the leftist blame-game. But white women aren't spared. A handful of women called the police on black people for acts that turned out to not be illegal and it made national headlines as if it was important. They even gave the women funny racist nicknames like BBQ becky.

You really didn't cite any examples, and people like BBQ Becky kind of outed themselves by getting caught on tape being kind of racist.

Here she is, BBQ Becky-

Don’t play stupid....ANY crime committed by whites against ANY minority is sold as racially motivated hate crime.

Any crime? I think we have a lot of crimes, and most of them don't get covered unless they are pretty horrific.

White Cops only kill blacks

Who said that? Cops kill 1200 people a year. Most of them are ruled justified and no action is taken.

Personally I love it...White folks have finally had enough, they want their country back...a dynamic of Whites vs. Darkies is growing by the day...that’s exactly what this nation needs right now.

No, no, this is where you are confused. The One Percent has been playing this racial resentment on you clowns since 1968 with Tricky Dick. The funny thing is you keep falling for it.

The Dems held the Congress for forty years and introduced all their social spending bullshit.

Before that People took care of themselves and there was no welfare or Medicaid. You didn't live above your means and you sure as shit didn't expect the Government, i.e. the taxpayers, to support you.

Okay, back in those old days, nobody lived past their sixties... because once you got old and sick, you died.

I got to believe there was a time when REAL Americans were just too proud to beg for a free ride on their neighbors back...It seems as though the cry for free shit has increased as the population of thirdworlders has grown...Am I right?
Could a Democrat ever win an election without promising free rides on the backs of good, real, productive Americans?

There was a time like that.

Churches used to take care of the poor and needy and people would get tax credits for donating to Churches. That's why they took
away credits for donating to churches so the Government could get the money.

LBJ was a piece of shit with his "Great Society."

Then 1929 happened.

You really didn't cite any examples, and people like BBQ Becky kind of outed themselves by getting caught on tape being kind of racist.

Here she is, BBQ Becky-

Am I supposed to sit through 24 minutes of BS searching for racism?

While there were program like SS in the past, LBG extended into the welfare class which shall always be with us. :)

Am I supposed to sit through 24 minutes of BS searching for racism?

If it took you 24 minutes to find something to prove your point, and the best you could come up with was BBQ Becky, who really was a racist piece of shit, that kind of tells me you really don't have an argument.

Then again, given what a cow she was, I can see why a barbecue would terrify her.

Forum List

Back