Have democrats misplayed the impeachment card?

Where are the deadlines in the Constitution: article, clause? Pelosi doesn't have to jump through arbitrary hoops for anyone.
The "deadline" was pretty much imposed by the Democrats on themselves, Konradv! They claimed the reason that they needed to impeach Trump now instead of waiting for an election to remove him was that he was a danger to national security! So they vote for impeachment and then go on recess? Really? What happened to the dire need to impeach to "save" the nation?
What is the deadline? I think you're just afraid ordinary Americans will go home for the holidays, talk about what a failure Trump is and let their senators know in January.

Where are the deadlines in the Constitution: article, clause? Pelosi doesn't have to jump through arbitrary hoops for anyone.
What arbitrary hoops? Specifically.
Suggesting that there's a deadline. I thought I made that clear! :rolleyes:

You didn't.
But that is hardly an arbitrary hoop.

If I was a Democrat I would not support this charade, for the same reasons I did not support the impeachment against Clinton, and they actually had real evidence against Clinton.
This is a partisan hit job, just like Clintons.
And all it does is give more support to Trump.
Useful idiots is an appropriate term.

Suggesting that there's a deadline. I thought I made that clear!
You didn't. But that is hardly an arbitrary hoop.
Then you haven't been paying attention. The OP highlighted a Constitutional issue, but I see nothing about deadlines in the Constitution.

Then you haven't been paying attention. The OP highlighted a Constitutional issue, but I see nothing about deadlines in the Constitution.

Who gives a shit. Semantics.
What matters is an impeachment was done against a duly elected President for partisan gameplaying. PERIOD.
Anyone, I don't care who you are, or how partisan you are, SHOULD be smart enough to see this is bad for the country, and only distracts from getting things done that actually matter.
The left hates Trump. Everyone gets it. But pull up your big boy pants and get over it.

Who gives a shit. Semantics.
I feel the same way..., difference? Your semantics have no basis in fact or Constitutional Law.

My view is that the Democrats did not overplay the impeachment card because I don't give the Democrats any chance next November and thus they had nothing to lose.

My view is that the Democrats did not overplay the impeachment card because I don't give the Democrats any chance next November and thus they had nothing to lose.

Basically it is like this...
This impeachment is very much like a mother in the grocery check out and her whiny children are crying and moaning wanting candy. The MOTHER is Pelosi, the CHILDREN are the leftist that have infiltrated the Democrat party, and the left media.
In the end the "mother" couldn't quiet her children, capitulated and gave them the candy.

Democrats are doing their Constitutional Duty, unlike the scary ass republicans. We have a President in this country and not a King, we are a country governed by laws.

Funny you said that, since your avatar is of your boi-king who regardless of immigration laws he ignored, he signed unconstitutional DACA and DAPA. Where are Democrats with their constitutional duty to enforce current immigration laws?

Speaking of immigration, what happened to the crisis on the border? Right wingers don't even talk about it anymore.

Funny you mention that too. Your boi-king was one who started putting kids in cages and than unsuccessfully tried to blame Trump for doing the same. Wall is getting built, and since Trump's "remain in Mexico" policy is enacted with Mexico, only 11 cases out of 45,000 got asylum in the US.

You shitheads are the ones who want the King and it damn sure isn't Elvis. Trump creates emergencies which aren't really emergencies and you damn Trump Humpers take it and run with it.

Democrats are doing their Constitutional Duty, unlike the scary ass republicans. We have a President in this country and not a King, we are a country governed by laws.

Funny you said that, since your avatar is of your boi-king who regardless of immigration laws he ignored, he signed unconstitutional DACA and DAPA. Where are Democrats with their constitutional duty to enforce current immigration laws?

Speaking of immigration, what happened to the crisis on the border? Right wingers don't even talk about it anymore.

Funny you mention that too. Your boi-king was one who started putting kids in cages and than unsuccessfully tried to blame Trump for doing the same. Wall is getting built, and since Trump's "remain in Mexico" policy is enacted with Mexico, only 11 cases out of 45,000 got asylum in the US.

Biden during a Presidential debate claimed that the Obama admin did not put people in cages and that is a flat out lie but as usual he has not been held accountable for the lie by the msm.

Biden incorrectly claims Obama administration didn't separate families

Fact-checking Biden on use of cages for migrants

Wow how many of Trump's lies does FOX News cover in a day?

You shitheads are the ones who want the King and it damn sure isn't Elvis. Trump creates emergencies which aren't really emergencies and you damn Trump Humpers take it and run with it.

Funny you said that, when leftist voted to give Trump $4.5 billion in emergency relief for fund humanitarian border crisis.

Funny you said that, when leftist voted to give Trump $4.5 billion in emergency relief for fund humanitarian border crisis.

Funny hmmm, can you tell me what happened to the major crisis that isn't a major crisis anymore.

Funny hmmm, can you tell me what happened to the major crisis that isn't a major crisis anymore.

Deportations, I hope.

Deportations, I hope.

Oh he deported the crisis away. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back