🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have good real Americans given carte blanche to DJT and his quest to destroy the Left at all costs?

Social conservatives have felt the same as you two throughout history. Sometimes it takes violence and millions of deaths to put you down.

I'm not a social conservative.
Oh all the pro-life, anti-gay, Christianity into law talk and etc. that I've seen from you must all be imaginary; and certainly not easily found with the forum search function.
People will not be subservient slaves to you for long. The nation may still end up authoritarian, but it will not be controlled by extreme feminists and extreme gays. You got to tax the ph uk out of them to keep power.

Fun to see that which The Democrat Party has done unto others being dune unto them.

Suck it up liberals.

That which you spread around is coming around. Better invest heavily in Vaseline 'cause it's a-coming fast and hard.

Oh all the pro-life, anti-gay, Christianity into law talk and etc. that I've seen from you must all be imaginary; and certainly not easily found with the forum search function.

Pro-life is not conservative. It's human.

You've heard nothing anti-gay from me.

Most of our law and that of all Western Civilization has many roots in Christianity, since Christianity was the primary driving philosophical force behind the creation of Western Civilization. That said, I oppose any level of theocracy.

You seem to be a very confused individual. Have you by chance read both letters between Jefferson and the Baptists? Or just the one with the ill-interpreted cherry-picked slogan?
It’s a made up phrase

What is?
Social Conservative

Oh that. Yes, but you have to babble to them in their own language to have any chance of communication.
I’m done with that these days. They never answer anything I ask. Answering it legitimizes the phrase. Fk that

Pro-life is not conservative. It's human.

You've heard nothing anti-gay from me.

Most of our law and that of all Western Civilization has many roots in Christianity, since Christianity was the primary driving philosophical force behind the creation of Western Civilization. That said, I oppose any level of theocracy.

You seem to be a very confused individual. Have you by chance read both letters between Jefferson and the Baptists? Or just the one with the ill-interpreted cherry-picked slogan?
It’s a made up phrase

What is?
Social Conservative

Oh that. Yes, but you have to babble to them in their own language to have any chance of communication.
I’m done with that these days. They never answer anything I ask. Answering it legitimizes the phrase. Fk that

Sometimes it's fun to poke mindless quivering jelly. It's like those squeezy stress balls.

Forum List

Back