Have Millions been killed by the mRNA Injections ? Or is it just Coincidence?

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
The obvious conclusion from this data is that these deaths were caused by the vaccine. This should be the normal take and everyone should be concerned and investigating. But they are not. Weird.

Now, take any chart of anything, and the very same people who deny a causative link here will argue until they are blue in the face that whatever is causing man-made global warming.

Last edited:
The obvious conclusion from this data is that these deaths were caused by the vaccine. This should be the normal take and everyone should be concerned and investigating. But they are not. Weird.

Now, take any chart of anything, and the very same people who deny a causative link here will argue until they are blue in the face that whatever is causing man-made global warming.

No. Millions have not been killed by the vaccine.
But millions have probably been spared death because of it.

You guys really need some new material.

You rubes will believe anything

It just never occurs to the antivaxxer morons that their masters simply make crap up. Their masters speak, they believe.

Notice how this crank won't show where he got his "data" from? Normal people notice.

The Mossad's population control plan...

I am the voice of

Parrot Portrait Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictures

CNN/MCNBC says it, you go BAWK!!!

He says where he got the data and there is a link to the US data in the comments. I'm not going to snipe at every one of you lemmings rushing over the cliff. Just offering information - that I know will have no effect on the vaxxers.

Forum List

Back