Have productive, white, Christian, heterosexual males become the biggest nemesis for the Dem party?

Noah, and what a stupid question. In reality, it's poor, uneducated white people on welfare that seem to vote for republicans in droves. Most of the rest of the white people vote Democrat.

Whoopsie!
Those inconvenient facts getting in the way of your "because I said so" bullshit AGAIN.
Sucks huh?
58250663691e88014a8b55e7

58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

Noah, and what a stupid question. In reality, it's poor, uneducated white people on welfare that seem to vote for republicans in droves. Most of the rest of the white people vote Democrat.

Whoopsie!
Those inconvenient facts getting in the way of your "because I said so" bullshit AGAIN.
Sucks huh?
58250663691e88014a8b55e7

58250662691e882c4e8b55e2
Oops, you didn't break down the income by race. Kinda forgot to support your point there, dummy.

Federal Anti-Poverty Programs Primarily Help the GOP's Base

No, and what a stupid question. In reality, it's poor, uneducated white people on welfare that seem to vote for republicans in droves. Most of the rest of the white people vote Democrat.

interesting observation.

Why do you think that Rich Honkies are so hot to trot for illegal aliens, abortion and taking it in the caboose, while less well off whites don't see those as tremendous things?

Whoopsie!
Sucks huh?
58250663691e88014a8b55e7

58250662691e882c4e8b55e2
Oops, you didn't break down the income by race. Kinda forgot to support your point there, dummy.

Playing stupid is a stupid persons refutation.

I’m thinking there’s something wrong with the ‘offering’ when a political party has all but lost those whom founded, built, fund and run the nation and have turned to those whom reside here on stolen citizenships as their primary constituents.....Am I missing something?
Can the Dem Party ever win back the heart and soul of this nation?
Make no mistake, any and all FAITHFUL Christians.

Have been since the Day HE turned over the money changer tables in the Temple.

Oh, and remember. The only thing they despise more than Trump and the greatest threat to their globalist strategy, are minorities that are faithful to Christ. The only TRUE God.

Trust that.

Whoopsie!
Sucks huh?
58250663691e88014a8b55e7

58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

Playing stupid is a stupid persons refutation.
I didn't accuse you of playing stupid. You ARE stupid. And you didn't actually make the point you think you made.

I’m thinking there’s something wrong with the ‘offering’ when a political party has all but lost those whom founded, built, fund and run the nation and have turned to those whom reside here on stolen citizenships as their primary constituents.....Am I missing something?

white, Christian, heterosexual males become the biggest nemesis for the Dem party? Absolutely not. I have known many. They are m often good hard working people. They are probably a redeeming grace of that party, as they are the Republican party. Republicans are not the only party with Christian, heterosexual males that love America. Do you harbor a grudge against Christian, heterosexual males in general? Normal people do not.

Maybe you're right and I'm confused....However, I don't know a single Christian who supports killing the unborn, man on man butt sex, gender choice / chick with dicks...etc etc
Also, I can't think of a single truly productive white male who would advocate for free shit for Mexico while our Vets are sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets.
Oh, I get it now. I thought this thread was about "white, Christian, heterosexual males".
My mistake.

Their entire platform is based in rebellion against God, Hatred of God, and love of Sin.

Romans

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools

and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.

In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.

They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,

slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.

Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

white, Christian, heterosexual males become the biggest nemesis for the Dem party? Absolutely not. I have known many. They are m often good hard working people. They are probably a redeeming grace of that party, as they are the Republican party. Republicans are not the only party with Christian, heterosexual males that love America. Do you harbor a grudge against Christian, heterosexual males in general? Normal people do not.

Maybe you're right and I'm confused....However, I don't know a single Christian who supports killing the unborn, man on man butt sex, gender choice / chick with dicks...etc etc
Also, I can't think of a single truly productive white male who would advocate for free shit for Mexico while our Vets are sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets.
Oh, I get it now. I thought this thread was about "white, Christian, heterosexual males".
My mistake.

It is...and playing stupid is not a refutation that smart people use.

Their entire platform is based in rebellion against God, Hatred of God, and love of Sin.

Romans

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.
Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.
In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.
Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.
They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,
slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;
Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

These silly voodoo incantations and spells go in the religion section.

The top candidate in the Democratic party is a white, heterosexual, Christian man. What a stupid thread...

Right, which completely confirms just how divided, fucked in the head and twisted you Mexicrats really are.

Uh huh...right. Because the Democrats have a field that is representative of the United States, they are "divided". They are more diverse, not divided.

Romans

Translation:
"You're making too much sense, my programming tells me to pretend you're not."

God has given you over to a perverse and corrupted mind because of your sins.

Turn from your ways or be cast To Hell with like minded Workers of Iniquity.

Do you want to save The Democrat Party? Have them turn back to God.

Romans

Romans

Translation:
Yes, yes, get all of your crybabying out of your system. Then revisit your stupid post and try to figure why you didn't actually make the point you thought you made. Good luck.

God has given you over to a perverse and corrupted mind because of your sins.

Turn from your ways or be cast To Hell with like minded Workers of Iniquity.

Romans

Put down the dead goat and adjust the bone in your nose, Shaman. I think it is poking your brain.

Romans

Translation:
Yes, yes, get all of your crybabying out of your system. Then revisit your stupid post and try to figure why you didn't actually make the point you thought you made. Good luck.

Nah, I'll let you continue to pretend you don't know who holds the wealth of this nation.

Romans

Translation:

Nah, I'll let you continue to pretend you don't know who holds the wealth of this nation.
Again, still not making the point you think you are making. We are counting votes. You're not the brightest crayon in the box, are you?

Romans

What "incantations" and "spells" are you talking about ? The cut and paste material contributed by OT is Paul's explanation as to why people get involved in the sodomitical activities, and lends some light as to why Almighty God was so pissed when the Gay Community of Sodom tried to recruit his holy angels.

Forum List

Back