Have productive, white, Christian, heterosexual males become the biggest nemesis for the Dem party?

I’m thinking there’s something wrong with the ‘offering’ when a political party has all but lost those whom founded, built, fund and run the nation and have turned to those whom reside here on stolen citizenships as their primary constituents.....Am I missing something?
Can the Dem Party ever win back the heart and soul of this nation?
Lol @ "productive".

Noah, and what a stupid question. In reality, it's poor, uneducated white people on welfare that seem to vote for republicans in droves. Most of the rest of the white people vote Democrat.

Whoopsie!
Those inconvenient facts getting in the way of your "because I said so" bullshit AGAIN.
Sucks huh?
58250663691e88014a8b55e7

58250662691e882c4e8b55e2
Less than 5% of Americans make over $250K.

Are you saying they are the only productive ones?

I’m thinking there’s something wrong with the ‘offering’ when a political party has all but lost those whom founded, built, fund and run the nation and have turned to those whom reside here on stolen citizenships as their primary constituents.....Am I missing something?

white, Christian, heterosexual males become the biggest nemesis for the Dem party? Absolutely not. I have known many. They are m often good hard working people. They are probably a redeeming grace of that party, as they are the Republican party. Republicans are not the only party with Christian, heterosexual males that love America. Do you harbor a grudge against Christian, heterosexual males in general? Normal people do not.

Maybe you're right and I'm confused....However, I don't know a single Christian who supports killing the unborn, man on man butt sex, gender choice / chick with dicks...etc etc
Also, I can't think of a single truly productive white male who would advocate for free shit for Mexico while our Vets are sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets.
Oh, I get it now. I thought this thread was about "white, Christian, heterosexual males".
My mistake.

It is...and playing stupid is not a refutation that smart people use.

Glad I didn't use it responding to your stupid post about "killing the unborn, man on man butt sex, gender choice / chick with dicks". Triggered much?

Their entire platform is based in rebellion against God, Hatred of God, and love of Sin.

Romans

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools

and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.

In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.

They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,

slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.

Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Yeah, that verse pretty much condemns me.

I think it is Mark Twain that said, "it is not the things that I don't understand about the Bible that trouble me. It is the things that I do understand about the Bible that trouble me."

The Dims can't win without election-rigging and outside interference.

"I'm going to take all your shit and give you back what you need" is a tough sell.... even for relatively poor people.

The country has definitely become the Productive vs the Non-Productive.... which can also be simplified down to those who WORK for a living vs those who VOTE for a living.

There is a God, and The Unrighteous will have no place in his Kingdom.

Cry out to Him and turn from your ways.

Psalms 107
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Let the redeemed of the LORD say this-- those he redeemed from the hand of the foe,

those he gathered from the lands, from east and west, from north and south. [1]

Some wandered in desert wastelands, finding no way to a city where they could settle.

They were hungry and thirsty, and their lives ebbed away.

Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress.

He led them by a straight way to a city where they could settle.

Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men,

for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Some sat in darkness and the deepest gloom, prisoners suffering in iron chains,

for they had rebelled against the words of God and despised the counsel of the Most High.

So he subjected them to bitter labor; they stumbled, and there was no one to help.

Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress.

He brought them out of darkness and the deepest gloom and broke away their chains.

Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men,

for he breaks down gates of bronze and cuts through bars of iron.

God has given you over to a perverse and corrupted mind because of your sins.

Turn from your ways or be cast To Hell with like minded Workers of Iniquity.

Their entire platform is based in rebellion against God, Hatred of God, and love of Sin.

Romans

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.
Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.
In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.
Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.
They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,
slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;
Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

These silly voodoo incantations and spells go in the religion section.
Put down the dead goat and adjust the bone in your nose, Shaman. I think it is poking your brain.

The Dims can't win without election-rigging and outside interference.

"I'm going to take all your shit and give you back what you need" is a tough sell.... even for relatively poor people.

The country has definitely become the Productive vs the Non-Productive.... which can also be simplified down to those who WORK for a living vs those who VOTE for a living.
Hence the reason why when voting was declared a right, that was the slow deathknell of the country that was conceived by the Founding Fathers.

I have said this a few times. This is not a democracy. At least never supposed to be. We should listen to the salient warnings that Socrates observed in regards to the way of all democracies.

If you have not seen this, I would recommend you do. See why we are in the condition we are in. Which party tends to represent the "sweet shop owner" candidates and which represents the doctor candidates?

Oh dear, the poor white, heterosexual, christian male is getting picked on again.

:boo_hoo14:

Now if we could just get straight white men do understand the GOP isn't much better. They are cuckolded pussies who are WAY too moderate and that's part of the reason they lost the white working class vote and Trump won it although he was a liar to do it. The democrats are CLEARLY anti white but the GOP is doing the same thing in secret via supporting MASS legal invasion,giving tax breaks to huge corporations that ship in and hire foreign invaders over the white working class etc. We MIGHT get somewhere when the majority of whites realize the GOP isn't their savior.

The shit you people believe . . .
I would support check points between states/counties and cities if possible. I do not trust you. You have taken agendas and turned them into something monstrous as to blame others for their failures.

I think that most Dems are sincere people.

They dream of a nation where everyone has a job, a home, and medical care. They dream of a nation where there is justice for all, not just those who have money for a good lawyer. They really do care for the all the poor and oppressed in this world who want to come here for a better life.

Since most Dems (and Americans) have fortunately never been beaten up by a street thug, or robbed by a street thug, or lost a loved one to murder, they tend to be very lenient when it comes to law enforcement.

The immigration topic is pretty much settled. People will continue to stream into the United States from Latin America, Africa, and Asia. Perhaps the majority of Americans (of ALL ethnicities) are not thrilled by this development, but there is nothing they can do. The big boys (and girls) of both political parties want it, so it shall be done. The Dems really do not care what Caucasian males think, for many Dems are eagerly waiting for the middle of this century when Caucasian people will officially become a minority.

Nations collapse when they stop looking out for the best interests of the people, and the USA stopped doing that in 1980.
++++++++

Every one of the greatest civilizations in history have ultimately COLLAPSED because of what this Dumb-Ass blithely post in his last paragraph above.

The fight for the SURVIVAL of this country---the greatest thus far established by humanity---is not yet over.

I think democrats have become the democrats biggest nemesis.

Romans

Paul wrote this, not Jesus.

Romans

No one claimed Jesus wrote this, but it is from The Bible and therefore divinely inspired.

Romans

No one claimed Jesus wrote this, but it is from The Bible and therefore divinely inspired.

You think that the bible was divinely inspired? All of its authors, known and unknown?

Forum List

Back