Zone1 Have they shown any Jesus commercials yet in the S.B game? Being in Canada, I'm sure they are being blocked.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'd like to see these commercials but they haven't shown any yet. I assume they wll be blocked here, so can anyone confirm if they have shown a ny as yet? If so, are they hosted online somewhere?

Last edited:
I would leave any church that used their donation funds for the needy, to pay for the OUTRAGEOUS advertising rates for Superbowl ads. :eek:

I'd like to see these commercials but they haven't shown any yet. I assume they wll be blocked here, so can anyone confirm if they have shown a ny as yet? If so, are they hosted online somewhere?
Eh, Canadians don't like Jesus?

Eh, Canadians don't like Jesus?
It's more complicated than that, I think it has to do with regional advertisers getting dibs. Unless this group funded Canadian ads, though our CRTC (your FCC?) would probably block them anyways.

It's more complicated than that, I think it has to do with regional advertisers getting dibs. Unless thismgroup funded Canadian ads, though our CRTC (your FCC?) would probably block them anyways.
Hmmmmmm.:hmpf:

We're not dealing with fantasy!
You mean like amputating the penis of a ten year old boy and telling him he is now a ten year old girl, you mean fantasy like that, or do you mean its a fantasy because you hate them because they expect children such as yourself to be held to account for their actions, and well you cannot stomach anything like that??? :banana:

That was a dumb commercial, it was just black and white pictures of people all pissed off and ready to fight each other, was there some hidden meaning there? I missed it.

Well that is fantasy.

Wait, you are not dumb enough to think that happens, right?
Really, more fantasy you claim, you still possess a penis, or have you had that little sucker snipped off? What do I know about anything, oh whats is this, here,

When treatment starts: Medical treatment usually doesn’t begin until puberty. This is commonly age 10 or 11. We are happy to meet with you and your child before that, though. We can answer questions and discuss:

I would leave any church that used their donation funds for the needy, to pay for the OUTRAGEOUS advertising rates for Superbowl ads. :eek:

Because they used money they raised specifically for the needy, is that what you are accusing?

Meanwhile car companies spread the dogma of electric vehicles for free, at least free to the Gaia AGW idiots.

Well that is fantasy.

Wait, you are not dumb enough to think that happens, right?

Nah, they just dose him full of puberty blockers and hormones so the kid's wang never develops in the first place.

Forum List

Back