Zone1 have you been baptized?

i have been baptized

• Total voters
I did,

You cannot prove your first premise that "spirit" is the only alternative to matter and energy.

You want me to accept that statement as a fact and I don't. Therefore I cannot accept the conclusions of your argument that god must exist because god is "spirit" because nothing but "spirit " matter and energy can exist.
No. You didn't. That's a lie and you know it.

Why would an atheist get upset at being called a material being or basing their existence on the satisfaction of material needs and primitive instincts?

I'm not an atheist for the umpteenth time.

And there are ways to be spiritual without believing in your god or any god for that matter

No. You didn't. That's a lie and you know it.

Bullshit.

It's what I have been saying all along.

For me to accept your argument I have to accept your definitions ands assumptions ..

I don't.

I'm not an atheist for the umpteenth time.

And there are ways to be spiritual without believing in your god or any god for that matter
Wasn't directed at you specifically, now was it?

It was a fair question which started because you thought it was an unfair statement.

I'd love to hear all about those electrochemical reactions in the brain that atheists call spirituality.

Bullshit.

It's what I have been saying all along.

For me to accept your argument I have to accept your definitions ands assumptions ..

I don't.
No bullshit. It's a fact. You presented no logic because you are incapable of actually working through this logically.

Wasn't directed at you specifically, now was it?

It was a fair question which started because you thought it was an unfair statement.

I'd love to hear all about those electrochemical reactions in the brain that atheists call spirituality.
Don;t care.

You respond to posts that aren't directed at you all the time don;t you?

No bullshit. It's a fact. You presented no logic because you are incapable of actually working through this logically.

No I just pointed out the flaws in your logic.

How's this

for logic.

Nothing is better than god
Half a loaf is better than nothing
therefore half a loaf is better than god

This is exactly what you did.

Only matter energy and "spirit" can exist
Only "spirit" can be the first cause of everything
and therefore since god is the first cause of everything then "spirit" m,ust be god

Don;t care.

You respond to posts that aren't directed at you all the time don;t you?
Sure, but I don't act like they were addressed to me in my responses. You did. I never commented on your atheism or lack of atheism. You responded like I did.

You are out of control.

Sure, but I don't act like they were addressed to me in my responses. You did. I never commented on your atheism or lack of atheism. You responded like I did.

You are out of control.
Yes you do.

and calling you a condescending asshole is just an observation of fact.

No I just pointed out the flaws in your logic.

How's this

for logic.

Nothing is better than god
Half a loaf is better than nothing
therefore half a loaf is better than god

This is exactly what you did.

Only matter energy and "spirit" can exist
Only "spirit" can be the first cause of everything
and therefore since god is the first cause of everything then "spirit" m,ust be god
Tell you what, I'll create a callout thread in the bull ring and settle this once and for all.

Tell you what, I'll create a callout thread in the bull ring and settle this once and for all.

Why should we rehash this in another thread. We've had this same argument many times already

Do you think putting it in another thread will magically make me say you're right?

You really need me to say you're right don't you?

Why should we rehash this in another thread. We've had this same argument many times already

Do you think putting it in another thread will magically make me say you're right?

You really need me to say you're right don't you?
Because I'm going to call you out publicly.

Yes, I do. Consciousness without form. Which is the source or matrix of the material world as the material world was not created from pre-existing matter.

And can't prove it exists

Of you?

Hardly

but tell me how the argument will be magically different if we start in in a new thread.

We'll both say the exact same things we are saying in this thread right?

Forum List

Back