Zone1 have you been baptized?

i have been baptized

• Total voters
This has got you really worried. This is like ten posts you've made on this.
No you want to run away from this thread and start another.

It's a waste of time to start all over in a new thread when we have a perfectly fine thread going right here.

So tell me what will be so different about arguing in another thread?

You can;t seem to give me a reason why you think a new thread will be magically different.

Is it the name Bull Ring that makes it magic? I'll wave my magic wand and Presto Chango Abbra Cadabbra I now call this thread

BULL RING

No you want to run away from this thread and start another.

It's a waste of time to start all over in a new thread when we have a perfectly fine thread going right here.

So tell me what will be so different about arguing in another thread?

You can;t seem to give me a reason why you think a new thread will be magically different.

Is it the name Bull Ring that makes it magic? I'll wave my magic wand and Presto Chango Abbra Cadabbra I now call this thread

BULL RING
That's your 11th post on this.

That's your 11th post on this.
And you still keep wanting to run away into a new magic thread that will make you feel better

Stop whining and either prove your assumptions here or piss off.

16 is Satan prove it isn't

I can do this all day Donkey.

so get back to proving your argument if you can

He got water up my nose and everyone saw my tighty-whiteys through that silly white linen robe. But afterwards, wandering around back, I found the communion trays. Protestant church. The wine was Welch's grape juice and the bread were these tiny fingernail-sized squares of unleavened something. I drank off five or six of the grape juice shot glasses and scooped up a handful of the bread squares. The sin was DELICIOUS!

He got water up my nose and everyone saw my tighty-whiteys through that silly white linen robe. But afterwards, wandering around back, I found the communion trays. Protestant church. The wine was Welch's grape juice and the bread were these tiny fingernail-sized squares of unleavened something. I drank off five or six of the grape juice shot glasses and scooped up a handful of the bread squares. The sin was DELICIOUS!
?

Forum List

Back