🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Have you bought a Bible recently?

Some people think the country’s going the wrong since 07/05/1776.

The foundations were pretty rocky. Lots of milestones along the way which have made things worse. To name just a few: Civil War, the 14th-17th Amendments, the Federal Reserve Act, Wickard v. Filburn, allowing Frankfurt School members into the country and Deep State, the Hart-Cellar Act, the PATRIOT Act, and the DREAM Act.
Quit your whining. It’s democracy you hate!

#VOTEHARRIS

Well, duh. Look at my avatar.

Lol, I know exactly why they feel that way. The American public has put their life on a credit card. They have been living that way since the late 80s. Had to have the new car, had to have the McMansions. Well sooner or later the bill comes due. Then they wanna blame their own stupidity on the gubment.
They're the ones who voted in the gubment. Hurray for democracy!

Being a weirdo doesn’t make you a critical thicker, just makes you weird
I would surmise lots of ice cream would make one critically thicker. But I digress. :dunno:

As for critical thinking, I saw this:
Good point, but why does the harris and xiden admin track who buys them??
And thought, wow this guy's full of shit. So I'm asking for a second opinion on his worthless assertion, because OP's link doesn't cut it.

Are you all caught up now?? :dunno:

I would surmise lots of ice cream would make one critically thicker. But I digress. :dunno:

As for critical thinking, I saw this:

And thought, wow this guy's full of shit. So I'm asking for a second opinion on his worthless assertion, because OP's link doesn't cut it.

Are you all caught up now?? :dunno:
So you just want to ignore the facts i the OP?

The foundations were pretty rocky. Lots of milestones along the way which have made things worse. To name just a few: Civil War, the 14th-17th Amendments, the Federal Reserve Act, Wickard v. Filburn, allowing Frankfurt School members into the country and Deep State, the Hart-Cellar Act, the PATRIOT Act, and the DREAM Act.

Well, duh. Look at my avatar.
That’s just history and you’re a sick puppy!

#UPTHEMEDS

Forum List

Back