Have You Caught On Yet?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
June 27. A day of infamy for Donald J. Trump.

TRUMP: They've had 3 1/2 years to create jobs and all the things we talked about. Why hasn't she done it?

Five minutes earlier, on his Obamacare replacement: "I have concepts of a plan. I'm not president right now."

Hypocrite Trump WAS president, and he had promised the rubes he would repeal Obamacare and put up a replacement on Day One. Literally. On Day One. That promise was even prominently posted on his campaign web site. And he harped on it all through the 2016 campaign. It was second of his beefs, just behind his complaints about Mexicana and Muslims.

It was a hoax, and the rubes became full-fledged cucks for never holding him accountable for that lie as health care costs continue to skyrocket to this day.

It was only a couple months before Trump's hoax was erased from the web site. Erased! HOAX!

Trump owns that. Thoroughly. But the cucks give him a pass for reasons beyond understanding.

Trump reprised his hoax during the debate:

"I have concepts of a plan. I'm not president right now. But if we come up with something I would only change it if we come up with something better and less expensive. And there are concepts and options we have to do that. And you'll be hearing about it in the not-too-distant future."

"You'll be hearing about it in the not-too-distant future" is a really old and stale Trump setup for his hoaxes.

It's been three and a half months since then, and nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

And there never will be.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!

Vote Trump/Vance 2024!!!

Thanks to Kamala Harris gas prices and food prices are WAY to high. Gas is STILL way above $3 in my area. Kamala opened the border to 18 million illegals that Americans are paying for. 2 Wars started under Kamala. Kamala Harris is on video saying she wants us all to go WOKE and saying she wants to BAN FRACKING.

June 27. A day of infamy for Donald J. Trump.

TRUMP: They've had 3 1/2 years to create jobs and all the things we talked about. Why hasn't she done it?

Five minutes earlier, on his Obamacare replacement: "I have concepts of a plan. I'm not president right now."

Hypocrite Trump WAS president, and he had promised the rubes he would repeal Obamacare and put up a replacement on Day One. Literally. On Day One. That promise was even prominently posted on his campaign web site. And he harped on it all through the 2016 campaign. It was second of his beefs, just behind his complaints about Mexicana and Muslims.

It was a hoax, and the rubes became full-fledged cucks for never holding him accountable for that lie as health care costs continue to skyrocket to this day.

It was only a couple months before Trump's hoax was erased from the web site. Erased! HOAX!

Trump owns that. Thoroughly. But the cucks give him a pass for reasons beyond understanding.

Trump reprised his hoax during the debate:

"I have concepts of a plan. I'm not president right now. But if we come up with something I would only change it if we come up with something better and less expensive. And there are concepts and options we have to do that. And you'll be hearing about it in the not-too-distant future."

"You'll be hearing about it in the not-too-distant future" is a really old and stale Trump setup for his hoaxes.

It's been three and a half months since then, and nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

And there never will be.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!
whats your question??

us-health-care-expenditures.jpg

Take a look at the period 1970 to 2010.

That is why we have Obamacare. The American people were buckling under the cost of health care. The number one cause of personal bankruptcies is health care debt.

The Democrats have been advocating for single-payer health care since the 70s. They made no secret about it.

To counter this "soshulism", the Republicans countered with...

NOTHING!

After Obamacare passed, I stated for years it was a bait-and-switch con and would not slow the rising cost of health care.

And it hasn't.

The Republicans said they would "repeal and replace Obamacare". Then Trump jumped on that bandwagon.

They were lying.

They had no replacement.

Once that acquired full power of the government, their lack of a replacement became blazingly obvious.

That might have something to do with them subsequently losing the House, the Senate, and the White House.

In fact, when the Republican House passed a "skinny repeal" in 2017, the Democrats broke out into song.

Wow, you really got Trump a good one. Say, speak of politics, Kamala and Biden promise this "when I become POTUS I will"

A. Cure COVID
B. End Fossil Fuels
C. Cure Cancer
D. Bring down price of Healthcare
E. Bring down price of Groceries
F. Bring down price of Housing

Which of these have they or will they accomplish?

Wow, you really got Trump a good one. Say, speak of politics, Kamala and Biden promise this "when I become POTUS I will"

A. Cure COVID
B. End Fossil Fuels
C. Cure Cancer

G. None of the above.

us-health-care-expenditures.jpg

Having been caught lying, the Republicans retreated to claiming they wanted to repeal Obamacare.

That's it. Just repeal it.

No replacement. Just a repeal.

And the cucks happily parroted this scheme.

Except...go back and look at the pre-Obamacare period.

Look at it real good.

Skyrocketing costs.

This is what the Republicans want to take you back to. You know...make America great again. :laughing0301:

It would also mean throwing millions of people off their health coverage.

You can imagine how well that is going over with those people.

You see, this is not your father's Republican Party. Today's GOP is a collection of conspiracy peddling, fearmongering, hateful dimwits who can't shoot straight. Whose followers have been dumbed down over decades to the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

It's all hat and no cattle.

The Trump party is not really about solving problems. It's simplistic pandering about walls and tax cuts.

The number one voter issue in 2024 is the economy. Trump crashed it.

The number two voter issue in 2024 is health care. Trump hoaxed it, and is hoaxing it again.

Have you caught on yet?

A. Cure COVID
B. End Fossil Fuels
C. Cure Cancer

That would be none.

Well, well, well. Will you look at that!

Not one Trump cuck has been able to address the topic of Trump's and his party's health care hoax.

They brought a basked of red herrings to a gunfight. :auiqs.jpg:

This is exactly why we are going to end up with socialized medicine.

Exactly why. The cucks just bend over and take it.

There's a large part of me which thinks the Republican leadership desires single-payer health care, too.

I know Trump does. He has repeatedly said we need UHC.

And the cucks will turn on a dime and support it when they are ordered to do so.

Have they caught on yet?

From claiming he will repeal and replace Obamacare on day 1, to not doing anything about it during his 4-year term in office, to having “concepts of a plan”.

LoL.

Forum List

Back