Have you encountered paid forum users from Israel posting about politics and Israel's defense?

new wave liberal

Mar 26, 2024
The saw the first incident of this here:

The Prime Minister's office is reportedly spending around £540,000 recruiting more than 500 students to respond to social media posts calling for boycotts and sanctions against the country, the Jerusalem Post says. Those with foreign language skills who receive these "scholarships" would not identify themselves as being in the pay of the government. Instead, Israel's Ha'aretz newspaper says, the plan is to make the programme appear to be based on the activity of politically-neutral students, with the Prime Minister's Office also hoping to recruit from pro-Israel student groups from around the world.

-----------------------------------------

More recently, this:

JERUSALEM (AP) — Days into Israel’s devastating war with Gaza militants in 2021, the Israeli army began deploying keyboard warriors to a second front: a covert social media operation to praise the military’s bombing campaign in the coastal enclave.

The Prime Minister's office is reportedly spending around £540,000 recruiting more than 500 students to respond to social media posts calling for boycotts and sanctions against the country, the Jerusalem Post says. Those with foreign language skills who receive these "scholarships" would not identify themselves as being in the pay of the government. Instead, Israel's Ha'aretz newspaper says, the plan is to make the programme appear to be based on the activity of politically-neutral students, with the Prime Minister's Office also hoping to recruit from pro-Israel student groups from around the world.

More recently, this:

JERUSALEM (AP) — Days into Israel’s devastating war with Gaza militants in 2021, the Israeli army began deploying keyboard warriors to a second front: a covert social media operation to praise the military’s bombing campaign in the coastal enclave.

Sounds exactly like the crap that our own government has been pulling since before Obama took office.

More recently, this:

Buncha Russians here supporting tRump.

This is the first time I've ever seen a gov acknowledge such a thing. And I've been told Israeli intelligence is so elite.

We definitely have foreign posters here who are less than honest about where they are from and what they are doing here. We also have paid posters both foreign and US. It would be VERY interesting to know who is paying them.

I was on a forum with a guy always pitching for the Zionists. It was more of an activist forum, and not even a politics forum, per se.

He outed himself with the usual telltale signs. He pretended to do meet-ups with posters, but no one could ever recall actually meeting him. He would bump his own pro-Israel threads for months-on-end. All his other posts were antagonist to the forum mission. He made lazy posts that he thought people would never dig into.

The pro-Zion guy eventually got banned, but I wished that he didn't. It's always fun mocking these clowns. Woo.

More recently, this:

just you,,

We definitely have foreign posters here who are less than honest about where they are from and what they are doing here. We also have paid posters both foreign and US. It would be VERY interesting to know who is paying them.
I'm more interested in knowing how I can get paid. I'm cheap, and I'll say anything that I'm supposed to say.

More recently, this:

Allah Is All About Oil

Does Israel have enough money to compete with the posters hired by the jihadi OPECkers? Maybe, if the sharia sheiks are spending most of their loot on bribing Ivy League professors, CIA double-agents, and funding the DNC.

We had three members become active here on November 7 , 13 and 20 respectively .

All post almost exclusively on the one subject and appear to me to be novice Hasbara Trolls .Their posts look like mass produced hand-outs and likely provided to them by a support team .
Fortunately the propaganda level is low grade and easy to spot .

We had three members become active here on November 7 , 13 and 20 respectively .

All post almost exclusively on the one subject and appear to me to be novice Hasbara Trolls .Their posts look like mass produced hand-outs and likely provided to them by a support team .
Fortunately the propaganda level is low grade and easy to spot .
^🤪KoNspiRasSeey

I’m thinking the opposite is going on 10-fold. Look at how there are posters all over social media, posting HAMAS and anti-Israel propaganda. I bet they get paid extra every time they work the word “genocide” into a sentence!

Forum List

Back