Israel to pay students to defend it online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestinian home demolished, family moves to cave

Over the last 10 years Israel has demolished 448 Arab homes in East Jerusalem forcing more than 1,700 people to become homless, in violation of international laws regarding occupied territories and all protections for non-Jews stated in the Balfour Declaration, the Mandate for Palestine, and the San Remo Conference.

I am curious how the Israeli agents will spin that one.
I wonder how the Arab agents like Hoffstra feel about their friends murdering people for their religious beliefs. Perhaps Hoffstra can tell us her feelings about this. Nobody likes to see anyone's home demolished even if it was taken by eminent domain. However, there are thousands of Black Muslim women from Darfur living in tents in refugee camps in Chad who probably will never be able to obtain a roof over their heads again except a tent. I wonder if, when Hoffstra comes up for a little air, she can spread the word about these unfortunate women since she wants us to think she is this great humanitarian who really cares about people.

That's easy. Deflect!

It is amusing to see how the antisemites on USMB are reacting over the top of this issue, they are scared of this and it is evident on these forums. One person even made a thread about it as he/she was so worried that these "paid Israelis will join USMB," and he is now pinked.

It is amusing to see how the antisemites on USMB are reacting over the top of this issue, they are scared of this and it is evident on these forums. One person even made a thread about it as he/she was so worried that these "paid Israelis will join USMB," and he is now pinked.
I have to admit, Caroline, I am being paid to push Israel's agenda here. How else could I afford a Bugatti?

Anyone wanna see my latest pay stub for defending Israel? Drinks are on me!
:lmao:

Funny part is Israel's enemies do a such great job of making themselves look bad I don't think Israel really needs to do much defending. LOL

is that so?

..glick

Last edited:
One of the best ways of knowing if someone if a paid Zionist agent, is if the ONLY thing they talk about in online forums is Israel/Palestine/Muslim issues.

if their account never talks about other things, you know you got an agent.

One of the best ways of knowing if someone if a paid Zionist agent, is if the ONLY thing they talk about in online forums is Israel/Palestine/Muslim issues.

Wow, how fascinating. Of course, you and many others would qualify........

Wow, how fascinating. Of course, you and many others would qualify........

This of course PROVES that you cannot read, as I participate in many threads that have nothing to do with Israel, Palestine, or Muslims.

The way we know that pro Palestinian propagandist posters are paid is that they don't bother to go to other forums to discuss what is going on in the Muslim world which covers a huge, huge amount of territory compared to postage-stamp size Israel. I guess if they start condemning the atrocities happening in the Muslim world they are afraid they wouldn't get paid. They can't even post about what is happening in the Philippines or Thailand when it comes to Muslims. Perhaps this is the way Miss Hoffstra supplements her income because I think the viewers can discern that she really isn't that bright and makes silly posts such as the one she just made so her regular daytime job must not pay her very much.
Plight of the far South's women | Bangkok Post: news

The way we know that pro Palestinian propagandist posters are paid is that they don't bother to go to other forums to discuss what is going on in the Muslim world which covers a huge, huge amount of territory compared to postage-stamp size Israel.

How would YOU possibly know if members are posting in other forums about problems in the Muslim world?

Looks like the member "Roudy" and "Toastman" are two of these paid agents.

ALL they ever talksabout is Israel/Palestine/Jewish/Muslim issues.

100% of the time, its their topic. Nothing else.

They must be paid well. :)

Last edited:
The way we know that pro Palestinian propagandist posters are paid is that they don't bother to go to other forums to discuss what is going on in the Muslim world which covers a huge, huge amount of territory compared to postage-stamp size Israel.

How would YOU possibly know if members are posting in other forums about problems in the Muslim world?
Just a lucky guess, I guess.

Doesn't the USMessageBoard have several forums? Aren't the Muslims acting up in Africa, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and other places in the world? Just wondering if you will be asking for a raise for your silly posts. In fact, you sound like some teenager who hangs around with anti-Semitic friends in high school. Miss Hoffstra must think she is throwing people off the trail that she is a propagandist for the Palestinians by posting this nonsense. In fact, she would do this for nothing because it would be a labor of love for her. This ridiculous girl doesn't have the sense to realize that most of the viewers, unlike her, have retired and don't need to be paid for anything. I guess since Miss Hoffstra didn't see fit in quoting my entire post, evidently she could care less about what is happening elsewhere, not even caring for the unfortunate women in Thailand.

Looks like the member "Roudy" and "Toastman" are two of these paid agents.

ALL they ever talksabout is Israel/Palestine/Jewish/Muslim issues.

100% of the time, its their topic. Nothing else.

They must be paid well. :)
Roudy, do you think you can get Miss Hoffstra a better job in the New York area so she doesn't have to be a paid pro Palestinian poster. Maybe you can find her something that pays a bit more than her present job as a ladies room attendant in some hotel or restaurant. As you can see, she is very childish so the job would have to fit her juvenile acting out. Maybe cleaning out office buildings at night might be her bag. She probably can swing a mean dust rag on the office furniture.

Roudy, do you think you can get Miss Hoffstra a better job in the New York area so she doesn't have to be a paid pro Palestinian poster. Maybe you can find her something that pays a bit more than her present job as a ladies room attendant in some hotel or restaurant. As you can see, she is very childish so the job would have to fit her juvenile acting out. Maybe cleaning out office buildings at night might be her bag. She probably can swing a mean dust rag on the office furniture.

shows you're just a troll.

And of course you yourself are just brimming with friendliness and good will towards everyone : ))

For you to start up with your ridiculous statement about the posters who are pro Israel shows what a childish, immature woman you are. Roudy, forget what I said about you looking for a job for her. I don't think she is even capable of wiping the tables off at Macdonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back