Have you encountered paid forum users from Israel posting about politics and Israel's defense?

I outed myself? As what? Someone who can answer a question? You might want to "out" yourself as someone who can read. So far, you are pretty well in the closet on that front.
Dude, you think I am new at this? Many of you shills get caught in the same dilemma. Lie or dance around the question with angst. :laugh:

I see some here have a hard time with facts.

Israel to pay students to defend it online​

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel is looking to hire university students to post pro-Israel messages on social media networks — without needing to identify themselves as government-linked, officials said Wednesday.
Why not identify oneself? What's the big secret?

This is the first time I've ever seen a gov acknowledge such a thing. And I've been told Israeli intelligence is so elite.
This. You see claims about China's 50 cent army, the CIA, Russians, etc., but never any admission. It's rather funny.

The saw the first incident of this here:

The Prime Minister's office is reportedly spending around £540,000 recruiting more than 500 students to respond to social media posts calling for boycotts and sanctions against the country, the Jerusalem Post says. Those with foreign language skills who receive these "scholarships" would not identify themselves as being in the pay of the government. Instead, Israel's Ha'aretz newspaper says, the plan is to make the programme appear to be based on the activity of politically-neutral students, with the Prime Minister's Office also hoping to recruit from pro-Israel student groups from around the world.

-----------------------------------------

More recently, this:

JERUSALEM (AP) — Days into Israel’s devastating war with Gaza militants in 2021, the Israeli army began deploying keyboard warriors to a second front: a covert social media operation to praise the military’s bombing campaign in the coastal enclave.

A clear case of projection. There‘s irrefutable evidence indicating many of these antisemitic vermin protesters are paid a salary by Leftist billionaires and other assorted enemies of the U.S. like Iran and Qatar that are paying them to not only protest but spread bullshit about Israel and the Jews on the internet. Are you one of them?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back