Have you encountered paid forum users from Israel posting about politics and Israel's defense?

The saw the first incident of this here:

The Prime Minister's office is reportedly spending around £540,000 recruiting more than 500 students to respond to social media posts calling for boycotts and sanctions against the country, the Jerusalem Post says. Those with foreign language skills who receive these "scholarships" would not identify themselves as being in the pay of the government. Instead, Israel's Ha'aretz newspaper says, the plan is to make the programme appear to be based on the activity of politically-neutral students, with the Prime Minister's Office also hoping to recruit from pro-Israel student groups from around the world.

-----------------------------------------

More recently, this:

JERUSALEM (AP) — Days into Israel’s devastating war with Gaza militants in 2021, the Israeli army began deploying keyboard warriors to a second front: a covert social media operation to praise the military’s bombing campaign in the coastal enclave.

Hamas has many Progressives posting here singing their praises

and if it doesn't matter, why ask? You still haven't made any real argument explaining why knowing this would make any difference.
You're the one who said it does not matter to you, so why would you not answer? Can I assume you are paid?

I receive remuneration in the form of satisfaction at a job well done. I am paid by knowing that I have helped stamp out ignorance. I often reward myself with chocolate milk. Sometimes, people say "good job" or give me "likes" or the equivalent. Is that what you had in mind?
So you're dancing around the question of whether or not someone pays you to post here. Thanks.

The user sixties fan has evaded this thread, but Sixties Fan posts here all day long. Sixties Fan bumps his own 2 year old threads that virtually no one reads. Why is that?

For those who can't stay on track.

If Israel has such great support, then why do they have to pay people to support them?

Forum List

Back