Have you encountered paid forum users from Israel posting about politics and Israel's defense?

The user sixties fan has evaded this thread, but Sixties Fan posts here all day long. Sixties Fan bumps his own 2 year old threads that virtually no one reads. Why is that?
Why is sock boi ^ worried about such nonsense?

Helpful hint for old wave liberoid (who has been getting pummeled in this thread over and over):

Oftentimes, when you’re hopelessly lost in a thread (as is your plight), you can scroll to the top of the page to remind yourself what the topic is. Then try to discuss THAT matter.

I’ll demonstrate just for you.

The thread headline addresses a question about folks who may (or may not) be paid to post here. So, that’s the topic.

Personally, I can’t imagine anybody actually getting paid to post at a tiny message board like this. A few folks have sort of claimed that they are paid (and then back-peddled on it like bitches). But, it seems damn unlikely.

Why is sock boi ^ worried about such nonsense?

Helpful hint for old wave liberoid (who has been getting pummeled in this thread over and over):

Oftentimes, when you’re hopelessly lost in a thread (as is your plight), you can scroll to the top of the page to remind yourself what the topic is. Then try to discuss THAT matter.

I’ll demonstrate just for you.

The thread headline addresses a question about folks who may (or may not) be paid to post here. So, that’s the topic.

Personally, I can’t imagine anybody actually getting paid to post at a tiny message board like this. A few folks have sort of claimed that they are paid (and then back-peddled on it like bitches). But, it seems damn unlikely.
lol. I guess they're not posting anywhere. :rolleyes:

I see some here have a hard time with facts.

Israel to pay students to defend it online​

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel is looking to hire university students to post pro-Israel messages on social media networks — without needing to identify themselves as government-linked, officials said Wednesday.

Meh. Just wipe out Hamas and leave the mopup to the Saudis and Egypt. Damn Hamas and their useful idiots to Hell.

Forum List

Back