Have you encountered paid forum users from Israel posting about politics and Israel's defense?

For example, the poster named "Sixties Fan" bumps his own threads that well over two years old. He/she is virtually the only one reading/clicking his own threads. Sixties fan has done this multiple times.

So who does that? Why would anyone do such research for a thread virtually no one reads? Why would someone spend the time pasting hundreds of articles, tweets, etc. that no is going to read?

I read them (all of them) and enjoy reading them. Whether or not he (if it is a 'he'...I have no idea) is paid to post them doesn't affect their content.

Lots of things, so far.

But again, are you a sock?
I don’t know why he’s so concerned about some Jews being paid to counter the antisemitic and anti-Israel rhetoric being tossed around on social media when we have CNN and MSNBC anchors paid millions of dollars to spread it.

I don’t know why he’s so concerned about some Jews being paid to counter the antisemitic and anti-Israel rhetoric being tossed around on social media when we have CNN and MSNBC anchors paid millions of dollars to spread it.
Let’s say that some posters are paid to write in support of some issue or position.

To the extent that’s true, it isn’t unexpected that some other posters might get paid to write in opposition.

Most of us (free of charge) do that on a regular basis, anyway.

If “A” gets paid to disseminate a biased position against Jews or Israel or how Israel is going about the difficult task of rooting out Hamas vermin, that doesn’t make the posting efforts any more valid.

Of course, a paid poster (“B”) who seeks to refute the views of “A” ant any more persuasive simply because he or she is paid, either.

Let’s say that some posters are paid to write in support of some issue or position.

To the extent that’s true, it isn’t unexpected that some other posters might get paid to write in opposition.

Most of us (free of charge) do that on a regular basis, anyway.

If “A” gets paid to disseminate a biased position against Jews or Israel or how Israel is going about the difficult task of rooting out Hamas vermin, that doesn’t make the posting efforts any more valid.

Of course, a paid poster (“B”) who seeks to refute the views of “A” ant any more persuasive simply because he or she is paid, either.
I’m not being paid for any of my efforts, but for the past couple of years I’ve been involved in writing and promoting emails for Jews to send to the president, and their state reps. I’ve ramped it up recently, since Biden turned on Israel.

I wonder how many of the Jews will abandon him.

I support Israel. I believe that Israel is a legitimate homeland for Jews. Does that mean that I don’t have serious concerns about the numbers of civilian casualties in Palestine caused by the Israeli forces? No.

However, when the Hamas scumbags deliberately hide within the civilian population of Palestine, I’m not sure what the Palestinian protestors against Israel assume Israel can do instead.

Enemies in war have historically killed civilians — intentionally. They have carpet bombed cities. They have razed cities. They have planted salt in farm lands. That doesn’t make it right. But it does mean it’s not unusual. And it’s ridiculous to assume that Hamas deserves a free pass.

Israel (like every other sovereign nation) has a right to defend itself and its people.

I support Israel. I believe that Israel is a legitimate homeland for Jews. Does that mean that I don’t have serious concerns about the numbers of civilian casualties in Palestine caused by the Israeli forces? No.

However, when the Hamas scumbags deliberately hide within the civilian population of Palestine, I’m not sure what the Palestinian protestors against Israel assume Israel can do instead.

Enemies in war have historically killed civilians — intentionally. They have carpet bombed cities. They have razed cities. They have planted salt in farm lands. That doesn’t make it right. But it does mean it’s not unusual. And it’s ridiculous to assume that Hamas deserves a free pass.

Israel (like every other sovereign nation) has a right to defend itself and its people.
The double standards being applied in this conflict just scream antisemitism.

For example, Biden issued a statement that he was “outraged” that Israel (accidentally) killed the food workers. But what was his reaction when OUR military accidentally killed a family of 10, including 7 children, in Afghanistan?

He went to the beach to soak up the rays.

I don't. That's the point. If it isn't worth caring about then it isn't worth caring about. If you are asking for clarification about it then you DO care. Why?
So then are you paid to post here?

Are you, in fact, the user Sixties fan?

I read them (all of them) and enjoy reading them. Whether or not he (if it is a 'he'...I have no idea) is paid to post them doesn't affect their content.
If it does not matter, then why don't the paid posters reveal they are paid?

I don't know why the funders are so concerned about it. Why not reveal they are paid?

The US govt funds Israel and their army, so they indirectly fund paid posting. Not the same with CNN and MSNBC.

So basically, people who debate paid Israeli posters are paying these posters. You are paying someone to debate you! lmao

If it does not matter, then why don't the paid posters reveal they are paid?
If it doesn't matter. Why should any provide any personal info?

Clearly, to you, it does matter why? My taxes go to a lot of things I don't agree with and have to confront in life. That's a surprise?

I don't know why the funders are so concerned about it. Why not reveal they are paid?

The US govt funds Israel and their army, so they indirectly fund paid posting. Not the same with CNN and MSNBC.

So basically, people who debate paid Israeli posters are paying these posters. You are paying someone to debate you! lmao
That’s a stretch. America funds Israeli posters?

You could just as well say America funds Palestinians, and enriched Iran, and thus paid Israel-haters to post. I suspect you could be one of them.

Am I paid? In cash, directly? No.

But still, why do you care? What impact would it have on the content of my posts?

And as to your second question, no.
All that poster is trying to do is delegitimize posters who support Israel over HAMAS barbarians. Since he can’t censor pro-Israel posters completely, he’s implying that the only people who support Israel are paid to do so.

The truth is thr majority of America supports Israel, and only 25% (the young, mostly, with a few radical old leftists) are on the savages‘ side,

Forum List

Back