Have you encountered paid forum users from Israel posting about politics and Israel's defense?

What the dems are doing is very much like land reform in communist china under Mao

Punish political enemies by taking away their wealth

You're half right. I am off topic, true.

But you may very well be a foreign agent.
Or, more likely, you’re a paid shithead for Russia or China.

And you remain off topic.

We all know why.

We definitely have foreign posters here who are less than honest about where they are from and what they are doing here. We also have paid posters both foreign and US. It would be VERY interesting to know who is paying them.
I am from Germany …. and nobody is paying me. 🌹🌹🌹

Have you encountered paid forum users from Israel posting about politics and Israel's defense?​

How would we know whether they are paid?

I’ve seen some retarded posting efforts from lots of people supporting lots of crazy shit. That isn’t proof that the posting member is getting paid to post the crap.
The people paying them acknowledged paying them in the two articles you quoted.

The saw the first incident of this here:

The Prime Minister's office is reportedly spending around £540,000 recruiting more than 500 students to respond to social media posts calling for boycotts and sanctions against the country, the Jerusalem Post says. Those with foreign language skills who receive these "scholarships" would not identify themselves as being in the pay of the government. Instead, Israel's Ha'aretz newspaper says, the plan is to make the programme appear to be based on the activity of politically-neutral students, with the Prime Minister's Office also hoping to recruit from pro-Israel student groups from around the world.

-----------------------------------------

More recently, this:

JERUSALEM (AP) — Days into Israel’s devastating war with Gaza militants in 2021, the Israeli army began deploying keyboard warriors to a second front: a covert social media operation to praise the military’s bombing campaign in the coastal enclave.

Bringing the thread back to the topic.

Two articles. They discuss Israel paying posters to defend it online. What are your thoughts?

Bringing the thread back to the topic.

Two articles. They discuss Israel paying posters to defend it online. What are your thoughts?
seems perfectly reasonable. If they want to train and pay people to be able to represent a point of view that they believe in, what's wrong with that? Training people to do effective PR and be able to explain to people who are telling lies or are ignorant what the facts are is a good idea. I'm not sure why anyone would be bothered by that. If people can't argue the facts, they attack the poster. Sad.

seems perfectly reasonable. If they want to train and pay people to be able to represent a point of view that they believe in, what's wrong with that? Training people to do effective PR and be able to explain to people who are telling lies or are ignorant what the facts are is a good idea. I'm not sure why anyone would be bothered by that.
Okay, thanks for your reply. A question for you. Should the paid posters acknowledge they are being paid?

Forum List

Back