have you ever been rejected because of race

I have.. to a white girl.. lol
She would bang me, but not date me because of my color. Weird, ey?

yes that is weird. maybe she doesnt wanted to be seen with you in public. she maybe wanted to hide that she is fucking you?

are you black, asian, hispanic etc.?

i was never openly rejected for my race, but i suspected a few times it might be because of it, i was quiete sure actually.

have you ever been rejected and you suspected or knew it was because of your race. and how did you felt?

Yep. Applied for work at a Drug Rehab. as an undergrad and told I was qualified but they needed an African American for the job. I was pissed but got over it. In retrospect I understood it was less about race and more about one's ability to connect with the clients.

have you ever been rejected and you suspected or knew it was because of your race. and how did you felt?

Yep. Applied for work at a Drug Rehab. as an undergrad and told I was qualified but they needed an African American for the job. I was pissed but got over it. In retrospect I understood it was less about race and more about one's ability to connect with the clients.

ok if you Count experiences outside dating i have been rejected entry into Clubs a few several times, because of "foreign" appearance (foreign is a codeword for not White)

ok if you Count experiences outside dating i have been rejected entry into Clubs a few several times, because of "foreign" appearance (foreign is a codeword for not White)

Never been rejected because of my race, one girl told me she would not date me because I smoked (this was nearly 50 years ago, I guit long ago).

yes that is weird. maybe she doesnt wanted to be seen with you in public. she maybe wanted to hide that she is fucking you?

i was never openly rejected for my race, but i suspected a few times it might be because of it, i was quiete sure actually.

I am white too. She just only "dates" black guys. She sure in the hell didn't mind my "macadmia nut" though..

I am white too. She just only "dates" black guys. She sure in the hell didn't mind my "macadmia nut" though..

really weird case

Wait, you are white and she is white but she didn't want to be seen with you? I don't think I have ever heard that before. Are you sure that was about your race? You got three arms or something?

Wait, you are white and she is white but she didn't want to be seen with you? I don't think I have ever heard that before. Are you sure that was about your race? You got three arms or something?

If you count my dick.
We went out together. I just wanted a relationship and she said no. I was the wrong color

Last edited:

Get a fucking therapist ya big cry baby.

dont blame you being rejected on you being a roma.

how about you being rejected because you are
fat
ugly
depressed
have no idea how to handle a woman
uncomfortable in you own skin
cant deal with not being white
hates being a roma
a male chauvinist pig.
no longer a virgin

i will guess you are also unemployed and still live with your parents to boot.

fat
ugly
depressed
hates being a roma
a male chauvinist pig.
no longer a virgin

:eusa_eh:

Do I sense a little hostility here?

When I was a kid, I grew up in Hawaii until about 5th grade. There were a handful of caucasians in the school I attended, the vast majority being Asian.

I was always seated in the back row, and frankly preferred this. The teachers would always get pissed off at me because I refused to play a ukalele, but I really never sensed any hostility for being a minority until I returned as an adult and realised there were some beaches that you simply would not visit as a "howley" and others you could only visit if you paid a "kamaina fee."

have you ever been rejected because of race

Yes. And it made me mad. I didn't win first or second place in a heat race once and as a result I couldn't race in the main event.

fat
ugly
depressed
hates being a roma
a male chauvinist pig.
no longer a virgin

When I was a kid, I grew up in Hawaii until about 5th grade. There were a handful of caucasians in the school I attended, the vast majority being Asian.

I was always seated in the back row, and frankly preferred this. The teachers would always get pissed off at me because I refused to play a ukalele, but I really never sensed any hostility for being a minority until I returned as an adult and realised there were some beaches that you simply would not visit as a "howley" and others you could only visit if you paid a "kamaina fee."

if you read the pussys threads.... they all have a common thread....he cant get laid.

Not at all. You were a novelty, so she played it "safe" and kept it private. I had quite a few fraternity brothers in college that had the same experience.

We used to laugh and joke about it especially when we would see the same girls on campus walking around with an unsuspecting boyfriend.

Yep, I succeeded anyway, moreover, I dated their daughter and did not marry her....fuck em...

She says I am still the standard by which she measures men....

Last edited:

fat
ugly
depressed
hates being a roma
a male chauvinist pig.
no longer a virgin

if you read the pussys threads.... they all have a common thread....he cant get laid.

Dante.

Forum List

Back