have you ever been rejected because of race

if you continue with your unreasonable hostility i will put you on ignore list.

feel free to ignore me.... but it does not change why you post the threads you do.

you are still not white
you are still not a virgin
you are still a chauvinist pig.
you are still so damn insecure about your self you have to make threads like these
you still need to grow the fuck up
and you REALLY need to seek professional help

the reason your roma girls dont want you is not because you are roma.... its because you are a weak pathetic excuse for a man.....

i think my thread is interesting and good, i think you are racist, because you mock me that im not White. "you are not White", "you are not White" all the time. i know im not White, do you go after black men and tell them "they are not White". this sounds very racist to me, also that you think i would date only roma Girls or ask only roma Girls out, Shows me you have a preconceived view about me based on my race.

i mock you because you cant stand the fact ....that you are not white.

Deal with it... no matter what your dna tests tell you... you are not white. I dont go after black men here because none of them are trying to convince themselves they are not black....

no... you are desperate for an interracial relationship....that is pretty clear from your other thread is all about that. You realize your pool of roma girls that are virgins who appeal to you..or worse...you appeal tot them has shrunk to zero and you are trying to broaden your pool of potential victims.

the only reason i mention roma...is because of your other thread bemoaning that you ARE roma and feel discriminated against in everything in your life... yes we all understand you hate being roma and want to be white....

grow the fuck up. You are not white.... you are not a virgin.... deal with it.

feel free to ignore me.... but it does not change why you post the threads you do.

you are still not white
you are still not a virgin
you are still a chauvinist pig.
you are still so damn insecure about your self you have to make threads like these
you still need to grow the fuck up
and you REALLY need to seek professional help

the reason your roma girls dont want you is not because you are roma.... its because you are a weak pathetic excuse for a man.....

i think my thread is interesting and good, i think you are racist, because you mock me that im not White. "you are not White", "you are not White" all the time. i know im not White, do you go after black men and tell them "they are not White". this sounds very racist to me, also that you think i would date only roma Girls or ask only roma Girls out, Shows me you have a preconceived view about me based on my race.

Deal with it... no matter what your dna tests tell you... you are not white. I dont go after black men here because none of them are trying to convince themselves they are not black....

no... you are desperate for an interracial relationship....that is pretty clear from your other thread is all about that. You realize your pool of roma girls that are virgins who appeal to you..or worse...you appeal tot them has shrunk to zero and you are trying to broaden your pool of potential victims.

the only reason i mention roma...is because of your other thread bemoaning that you ARE roma and feel discriminated against in everything in your life... yes we all understand you hate being roma and want to be white....

what is wrong with interracial relationships?
what is wrong if i wanted to identify as White? (what i not even tried to desperately)
you are a dumb racist.

edit: just because i like virgins and you lost yours Long ago

Last edited:

what is wrong if i wanted to identify as White? (what i not even tried to desperately)
you are a dumb racist.

nothing is wrong with interracial relationships.... YOUR reason for asking about it is because your pool of roma virgins has dried up and you are looking elsewhere.

nothing is wrong with you WANTING to identify as white.... its like you wanting to be a virgin though. . We both know that you are not white... wishing and pretending to be so only makes you look more foolish and pathetic then you already are.

I suggest you read my posts.... and then read your posts...and look at who is the racist. Hint... its not me. Hell man... you are even racist against yourself..... which is one of your biggest issues. Self hatred.

you are a dumb racist.

edit: just because i like virgins and you lost yours Long ago

to your pathetic edit....

and for all of that..... YOU are still not a virgin. You are defiled and worthless.

I would also hope i am not a virgin....i am married.... and sad none virgin boy that you are.... you are not.

What's a "roma"?

European gypsies.... trying to spiff themselves up with a new package name.

read his thread list.... he is filled with self hatred and has some serious issues

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...erican-gypsies-blending-into-usa-culture.html

Oh. Then I need to tell him that one of his relatives owes me 1,000 french francs (1986 value) for picking it out of my pocket in a metro station.

I expect annual compounding interest, too.

you are a dumb racist.

nothing is wrong with interracial relationships.... YOUR reason for asking about it is because your pool of roma virgins has dried up and you are looking elsewhere.

nothing is wrong with you WANTING to identify as white.... its like you wanting to be a virgin though. . We both know that you are not white... wishing and pretending to be so only makes you look more foolish and pathetic then you already are.

I suggest you read my posts.... and then read your posts...and look at who is the racist. Hint... its not me. Hell man... you are even racist against yourself..... which is one of your biggest issues. Self hatred.

your reading too much into my Posts, too much which is not there. you accuse me of idiotic things which i never said. just because i like virgins and you lost yours Long ago. that is your main Problem. im neither racist against myself nor against anyone else. but you are racist to me. you put me into a box like how i should view me racially and whom i should date based on my race. i never said i want to identify with Whites, it is you who make it a issue. and you who say "im not White" what does that even mean?

you are a dumb racist.

your reading too much into my Posts, too much which is not there. you accuse me of idiotic things which i never said. just because i like virgins and you lost yours Long ago. that is your main Problem. im neither racist against myself nor against anyone else. but you are racist to me. you put me into a box like how i should view me racially and whom i should date based on my race. i never said i want to identify with Whites, it is you who make it a issue. and you who say "im not White" what does that even mean?

I am reading you all to well for your liking.....

to bad so sad for you.....you are pathetically transparent.

im neither racist against myself nor against anyone else. but you are racist to me. you put me into a box like how i should view me racially

Seriously? You started an entire thread asking everyone to do that very thing. Then you call them racists.

What's a "roma"?

read his thread list.... he is filled with self hatred and has some serious issues

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...erican-gypsies-blending-into-usa-culture.html

Oh. Then I need to tell him that one of his relatives owes me 1,000 french francs (1986 value) for picking it out of my pocket in a metro station.

I expect annual compounding interest, too.

i escaped another Forum, because of racial discrimination now i experience the same here. calling every roma related with another is racial discrimination. your relatives gased 6 Million jews, dumb cracker

im neither racist against myself nor against anyone else. but you are racist to me. you put me into a box like how i should view me racially

Seriously? You started an entire thread asking everyone to do that very thing. Then you call them racists.

if you dont see a difference for what i asked for and what she does, you are blind fool. why she tells me all the time in unrelated Topics that im not White? if she seriously wanted to say her opinion she would have said it once in my thread and not persecuting me in every of my threads. i didnt insisted that im White in my thread, i just asked for Feedback.

funny as hell isnt it....

you should take a look at his virgin thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/274286-virginity.html

my ideal wife is a vrigin, where do you see selfhate or that i want to be White?

dumb racist bitch.
You feel sorry for yourself because you aren't white, right?

Newsflash, moron - you're a Caucasian.

i dont feel "sorry for myself at all". just pointing out the obvious, that she is racist. you are racist too. and i might be technically a caucasian but im a visible minority.

dumb racist bitch.
You feel sorry for yourself because you aren't white, right?

Newsflash, moron - you're a Caucasian.

i dont feel "sorry for myself at all". just pointing out the obvious, that she is racist. you are racist too. and i might be technically a caucasian but im a visible minority.
:wtf:

I'll type more slowly for you.

You

are

a

Caucasian.

So, how the fuck is another Caucasian telling you that, racism?

I will call you a pathetic dumb fuck, if that makes you feel any better. It doesn't matter to me because both are true.

Fucking Caucasians. :lmao:

Now, call me a racist again....it's fun.

Forum List

Back