have you ever been rejected because of race

most of the threads you listed are not one bit racist towards blacks, only a few are a bit dubious and could be interpreted as racist, but most are not one bit racist. you proved yourself to be very racist, so you hold double Standards.

sure they are racist.... you prove you a racist by your obsession about race. They are YOUR threads.... ive read your post. The only proven racist here is yourself. The only person here with a double standard is yourself mr non virgin.

So my saying you are paranoid about blacks ....was not a wild fantasy at all... now was it.

which thread was exactly "racist towards blacks"? and how so? arent you over sensitive about the word "black" mentioned in any context? i talk about race and racism, interracial relation in every day life, but that doesnt make any more racist then someone with BA in sociology who writes about race related stuff

as i said....ive read your posts.

deal with it.... you are a racist who is paranoid about blacks.

sure they are racist.... you prove you a racist by your obsession about race. They are YOUR threads.... ive read your post. The only proven racist here is yourself. The only person here with a double standard is yourself mr non virgin.

So my saying you are paranoid about blacks ....was not a wild fantasy at all... now was it.

which thread was exactly "racist towards blacks"? and how so? arent you over sensitive about the word "black" mentioned in any context? i talk about race and racism, interracial relation in every day life, but that doesnt make any more racist then someone with BA in sociology who writes about race related stuff

i made a few dubious Posts 3 years ago which i regret now. i matured. and most of the threads are not even racist. and im not paranoid about blacks. you are paranoid about blacks because you cling to every thread or post as racist where the word black is mentioned.

i made a few dubious Posts 3 years ago which i regret now. i matured. and most of the threads are not even racist. and im not paranoid about blacks. you are paranoid about blacks because you cling to every thread or post as racist where the word black is mentioned.

you are a racist.... end of story.

you are a bigoted hater, that is what you are. and you have no brains at all

you are a bigoted hater, that is what you are. and you have no brains at all

nice try.... but sad to say you still come up short.

and you derailed my whole thread, brainless asshole

every thread you have ever posted..... the bottom line is all about you. This thread stayed on the same rails as all of your other threads.

whining about your insecurities.

and you derailed my whole thread, brainless asshole

every thread you have ever posted..... the bottom line is all about you. This thread stayed on the same rails as all of your other threads.

whining about your insecurities.

you made it all about me with your ad hominems, and focusing on my Person instead of the subject. now please go kill yourself.

:lmao:

and you are still not white, still not a virgin...still pathetic....and still need to grow the fuck up.

im not a virgin i want a virgin as wife. and that im not White is only issue to you, not to me.

oh i beg to differ.... they are huge issues with you....which is why i mock you for it.

it is just a issue because you make it to be one. and many People said im "caucasian", you say im not. i dont care at all.

no. the problem are racists. like you.

Why don't you go ahead and provide some - any - evidence of my being a racist? OR, why don't you go ahead and retract that accusation and apologize; you no-class, developmentally arrested, mound of shit?

no. the problem are racists. like you.

Why don't you go ahead and provide some - any - evidence of my being a racist? OR, why don't you go ahead and retract that accusation and apologize; you no-class, developmentally arrested, mound of shit?

you side with syrenn who is a racist, so it is naturally that you must be one too

i dont have any Paranoia about blacks, you have a wild phantasy
Actually, you do. You are a Caucasian person who is paranoid about being mistaken by other Caucasians as being African.

Hmmmm.

Call me a racist again, K?

im not worried about being mistaken for african, but i was called negroe because i was darker then the rest. this is racism.
But, you're not African, you're Caucasian. If someone calls a Caucasian a "negroe", it's not racism against you; it's just pure stupidity...not that there is much difference.

So, you've met some stupid persons in life. Who hasn't? You're not any different than anyone else in that matter. So, I suggest you just give it about as much mental attention as you give to your morning urination.

Let it go.

Last edited:
i have.. To a white girl.. Lol
she would bang me, but not date me because of my color. Weird, ey?

yes that is weird. Maybe she doesnt wanted to be seen with you in public. She maybe wanted to hide that she is fucking you?

Are you black, asian, hispanic etc.?

I was never openly rejected for my race, but i suspected a few times it might be because of it, i was quiete sure actually.

i am white too. She just only "dates" black guys. She sure in the hell didn't mind my "macadmia nut" though..

lmfao you suck

yes that is weird. Maybe she doesnt wanted to be seen with you in public. She maybe wanted to hide that she is fucking you?

Are you black, asian, hispanic etc.?

I was never openly rejected for my race, but i suspected a few times it might be because of it, i was quiete sure actually.

i am white too. She just only "dates" black guys. She sure in the hell didn't mind my "macadmia nut" though..

lmfao you suck

You :9: on me. Thanks for that.. Your sushi shit stinks BTW :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back