have you ever been rejected because of race

A person who likes virgins has a serious penis envy problem. They don't want to be compared in any way. That in itself is pathetic. Oh and after you sleep with a virgin, she is no longer a vrgin, what does he do with them at that point? Call her a name and look for the next one? This guy has issues.

stereotype thinking, you made yourself ideological weapons why being sexually promiscous is good and why liking virgins is "dumb". i dont have any penis envy, i dont like women being touched before me by other guys

So after you defiled that one woman, you of course married her, correct?

you see what you want to see.

stereotype thinking, you made yourself ideological weapons why being sexually promiscous is good and why liking virgins is "dumb". i dont have any penis envy, i dont like women being touched before me by other guys

But you just said you had sex once, which is hard to believe in itself, but its ok for men to fuck as many women but women have to stay pure? fucking hypocrite.

i never said that, piss off. this thread is not about virginity, this thread went too far off Topic thanks to syrenn. she killed my threads

Good, your threads are horse shit. I hope she kills every single thread you create.

and the funny thing is.... he thinks im racist.

What do you think HG...am i a racist who hates based on what race someone is?

Not at all, we wouldn't be friends if you were.

she is racist, maybe not to blacks. she "suspected" im a "muslim", which Shows she is paranoid about muslim People, she was also racist to my ethnic Group.

All I've seen her tell you as far as race is that you are not white, and you are not.

and the funny thing is.... he thinks im racist.

What do you think HG...am i a racist who hates based on what race someone is?

i dont know if you are generally racist, but you were racist to me and my ethnic Group. it was obvious from your Posts you even said we should not call ourselves roma we are "gypsies" which is a word rejected by political correct People because it has a negative historical connotation just like the word "******"

Those two words are not even close and I find offense in you saying that. Gypsies were not slaves here in the states sir.

gypsies were slaves in europe for centuries, and they were slaves in the USA too, even owned by free blacks at some Point. but no one knows that. and it is comparable. or like any other racial slur (**** or chink or whatever). i take offense in your racism against my race

Not at all, we wouldn't be friends if you were.

she is racist, maybe not to blacks. she "suspected" im a "muslim", which Shows she is paranoid about muslim People, she was also racist to my ethnic Group.

All I've seen her tell you as far as race is that you are not white, and you are not.

she harassed me for not being White, that is something else then just telling her opinion as if she tries to make fun of me for not being White "you are not White" and repeated it very often, she tried to mock me for it, and she said more things. which were clearly racist

she harassed me for not being White, that is something else then just telling her opinion as if she tries to make fun of me for not being White "you are not White" and repeated it very often, she tried to mock me for it, and she said more things. which were clearly racist

She is saying that because you keep trying to point out you are white over and over, and my dude you are not white. If you try to tell a white person in the US you are white they will laugh in your face.

Maybe if you would just SHUT THE FUCK UP she would leave you alone. You are whining about beiing picked on in 2 different threads. Quit being such a pussy! You really do not seem to understand how you make yourself look. Maybe you should take another break, and hopefully no one will remember you.

She is saying that because you keep trying to point out you are white over and over, and my dude you are not white. If you try to tell a white person in the US you are white they will laugh in your face.

that is blatant lie, i Point out that im not White and that i have been discriminated for not being White, that is what i pointed out. im "other" race, and was discriminated for not being White. i dont go around saying that im White, she goes around telling me that im not.

that is blatant lie, i Point out that im not White and that i have been discriminated for not being White, that is what i pointed out. im "other" race, and was discriminated for not being White. i dont go around saying that im White, she goes around telling me that im not.

What are you going to do? cry over it?

Maybe if you would just SHUT THE FUCK UP she would leave you alone. You are whining about beiing picked on in 2 different threads. Quit being such a pussy! You really do not seem to understand how you make yourself look. Maybe you should take another break, and hopefully no one will remember you.

all you morons pick on me. im seriously very pissed and maybe i will never return to this Forum, you guys are a bunch of Retards and morons and no moderator takes Action to defend me

What are you going to do? cry over it?

im going to piss in your face, monkey

YOU are calling someone a name? LOL
This is a forum. If you do not want to be made fun of, go to a liberal zombieland forum. Maybe they will have more compassion for you being a lazy fuckin pervert

YOU are calling someone a name? LOL
This is a forum. If you do not want to be made fun of, go to a liberal zombieland forum. Maybe they will have more compassion for you being a lazy fuckin pervert

because it is a Forum it is not a jungle, if someone is picked on he should be rightfully defended, why there are Moderators and rules if nothing happens

all you morons pick on me. im seriously very pissed and maybe i will never return to this Forum, you guys are a bunch of Retards and morons and no moderator takes Action to defend me

Crying-baby-010.jpg

Forum List

Back