have you ever been rejected because of race

and you derailed my whole thread, brainless asshole

every thread you have ever posted..... the bottom line is all about you. This thread stayed on the same rails as all of your other threads.

whining about your insecurities.

you made it all about me with your ad hominems, and focusing on my Person instead of the subject. now please go kill yourself.

lol... unlike you, i have a life.

so if anyone was gong to kill themselves....i would say between the two of us its going to be you.

im not a virgin i want a virgin as wife. and that im not White is only issue to you, not to me.

oh i beg to differ.... they are huge issues with you....which is why i mock you for it.

it is just a issue because you make it to be one. and many People said im "caucasian", you say im not. i dont care at all.

its an issue... because it IS an issue with you. Just look at your last post........ screams ISSUES.

oh i beg to differ.... they are huge issues with you....which is why i mock you for it.

it is just a issue because you make it to be one. and many People said im "caucasian", you say im not. i dont care at all.

its an issue... because it IS an issue with you. Just look at your last post........ screams ISSUES.

please stop your "persecution" of my Person. if you have something on the subject to add do it or please stay out of the thread

please stop your "persecution" of my Person. if you have something on the subject to add do it or please stay out of the thread

you put out threads like this pathetic piece of drivel about your mental, emotional and insecurity issues... and i am going to mock every one i see.

because they ARE about you.

think of it as internet tough love therapy.

Syrenn has totally lit this thread on fire, a moderator should close it to stop Inquiringminds from being further embarassed. Remind me not to get on Syrenns bad side.

you put out threads like this pathetic piece of drivel about your mental, emotional and insecurity issues... and i am going to mock every one i see.

it was not about me, before you arrived. i reported you twice but it seems no one cares for your trolling and abuse of my thread. stay out, so others can discuss the topic

it was not about me, before you arrived. i reported you twice but it seems no one cares for your trolling and abuse of my thread. stay out, so others can discuss the topic
For the love of all that is sacred, stop making folks cringe.

TIA.

im neither racist against myself nor against anyone else. but you are racist to me. you put me into a box like how i should view me racially

Seriously? You started an entire thread asking everyone to do that very thing. Then you call them racists.

funny as hell isnt it....

you should take a look at his virgin thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/274286-virginity.html
A person who likes virgins has a serious penis envy problem. They don't want to be compared in any way. That in itself is pathetic. Oh and after you sleep with a virgin, she is no longer a vrgin, what does he do with them at that point? Call her a name and look for the next one? This guy has issues.

Seriously? You started an entire thread asking everyone to do that very thing. Then you call them racists.

A person who likes virgins has a serious penis envy problem. They don't want to be compared in any way. That in itself is pathetic. Oh and after you sleep with a virgin, she is no longer a vrgin, what does he do with them at that point? Call her a name and look for the next one? This guy has issues.

stereotype thinking, you made yourself ideological weapons why being sexually promiscous is good and why liking virgins is "dumb". i dont have any penis envy, i dont like women being touched before me by other guys

stereotype thinking, you made yourself ideological weapons why being sexually promiscous is good and why liking virgins is "dumb". i dont have any penis envy, i dont like women being touched before me by other guys

But you just said you had sex once, which is hard to believe in itself, but its ok for men to fuck as many women but women have to stay pure? fucking hypocrite.

Syrenn has totally lit this thread on fire, a moderator should close it to stop Inquiringminds from being further embarassed. Remind me not to get on Syrenns bad side.

and the funny thing is.... he thinks im racist.

What do you think HG...am i a racist who hates based on what race someone is?

i am not trolling.... i am giving you good advice. As i said... think of it as internet tough love therapy. Most people have to pay good money for this kind of head shrinker shit.

i dont know if you are generally racist, but you were racist to me and my ethnic Group. it was obvious from your Posts you even said we should not call ourselves roma we are "gypsies" which is a word rejected by political correct People because it has a negative historical connotation just like the word "******"

i am not trolling.... i am giving you good advice. As i said... think of it as internet tough love therapy. Most people have to pay good money for this kind of head shrinker shit.

i dont want your "advice", i didnt asked you for it, piss off

But you just said you had sex once, which is hard to believe in itself, but its ok for men to fuck as many women but women have to stay pure? fucking hypocrite.

i never said that, piss off. this thread is not about virginity, this thread went too far off Topic thanks to syrenn. she killed my threads

So after you defiled that one woman, you of course married her, correct?

Not at all, we wouldn't be friends if you were.

Not at all, we wouldn't be friends if you were.

she is racist, maybe not to blacks. she "suspected" im a "muslim", which Shows she is paranoid about muslim People, she was also racist to my ethnic Group.

i dont know if you are generally racist, but you were racist to me and my ethnic Group. it was obvious from your Posts you even said we should not call ourselves roma we are "gypsies" which is a word rejected by political correct People because it has a negative historical connotation just like the word "******"

Those two words are not even close and I find offense in you saying that. Gypsies were not slaves here in the states sir.

Forum List

Back