have you ever been rejected because of race

You feel sorry for yourself because you aren't white, right?

Newsflash, moron - you're a Caucasian.

i dont feel "sorry for myself at all". just pointing out the obvious, that she is racist. you are racist too. and i might be technically a caucasian but im a visible minority.
:wtf:

I'll type more slowly for you.

You

are

a

Caucasian.

So, how the fuck is another Caucasian telling you that, racism?

I will call you a pathetic dumb fuck, if that makes you feel any better. It doesn't matter to me because both are true.

Fucking Caucasians. :lmao:

Now, call me a racist again....it's fun.

i was bullied because of racial characteristics like dark hair, eyes and swarthy skin colour also because i have hairy arms and legs (i was called a monkey) and i was called "negroe" etc. how is that not racism? also People upon seeing me know what ethnicity i am, so how is that not racism when im discriminated for physical racial characteristics?

i dont feel "sorry for myself at all". just pointing out the obvious, that she is racist. you are racist too. and i might be technically a caucasian but im a visible minority.

You

are

a

Caucasian.

I will call you a pathetic dumb fuck, if that makes you feel any better. It doesn't matter to me because both are true.

i was bullied because of racial characteristics like dark hair, eyes and swarthy skin colour also because i have hairy arms and legs (i was called a monkey) and i was called "negroe" etc. how is that not racism? also People upon seeing me know what ethnicity i am, so how is that not racism when im discriminated for physical racial characteristics?

so that is where your paranoia about blacks comes from...... gotcha.

You

are

a

Caucasian.

Ummmmmm ... it's not racism when someone calls you a "negroe", because you're not a "negroe".

You

are

a

Caucasian.

i dont have any Paranoia about blacks, you have a wild phantasy

Actually, you do. You are a Caucasian person who is paranoid about being mistaken by other Caucasians as being African.

Hmmmm.

Call me a racist again, K?

Really.... a wild fantasy..... your threads suggest otherwise...

You my friend are very paranoid about blacks.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/273804-is-obama-black.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/198377-does-it-turn-you-on.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/198229-gypsies-the-new-blacks.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...ationalisms-ns-race-realism-what-are-you.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...e-likes-blacks-hitting-on-his-girlfriend.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/198278-the-races-of-humanity.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...entrism-were-the-ancient-egyptians-black.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...n-guy-called-negroe-by-white-finnish-man.html

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.....not because of 'other' characteristics, eh?

*ahem*

i made a few dubious threads on blacks, but it was 3 years ago. you found a few of my old threads. but i matured. also you generalise all my threads where the word black is in as "paranoid". most of those threads are not one bit racist towards blacks

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.....not because of 'other' characteristics, eh?

*ahem*

also because of other characteristics like being overweight, but the main reason was because of race

Actually, you do. You are a Caucasian person who is paranoid about being mistaken by other Caucasians as being African.

Hmmmm.

Call me a racist again, K?

im not worried about being mistaken for african, but i was called negroe because i was darker then the rest. this is racism.

a few dubious threads? ...and that does not even cover your comments in other threads....

you have not matured one damn bit. You are just as racist now as you were then.... Sucks to have your own words used against you now isn't it.

i escaped another Forum, because of racial discrimination now i experience the same here.

And it hasn't yet occurred to you that the problem might be YOU?

:cuckoo:

no. the problem are racists. like you.

lest see.... does he have thread after thread discussing...race? no... he doesnt.

You are a racist......and a racist of the worst kind. You dont even understand that you are a racist.... so you are also part of the problem

a few dubious threads? ...and that does not even cover your comments in other threads....

you have not matured one damn bit. You are just as racist now as you were then.... Sucks to have your own words used against you now isn't it.

most of the threads you listed are not one bit racist towards blacks, only a few are a bit dubious and could be interpreted as racist, but most are not one bit racist. you proved yourself to be very racist, so you hold double Standards.

And it hasn't yet occurred to you that the problem might be YOU?

:cuckoo:

no. the problem are racists. like you.

lest see.... does he have thread after thread discussing...race? no... he doesnt.

You are a racist......and a racist of the worst kind. You dont even understand that you are a racist.... so you are also part of the problem

he is alot in the race Relations/racism Forum, and writes alots of comments in most threads posted in here. if discussing race in Society and racism makes one racist he is more racist then me. but he is racist, he denied that im racially discriminated and he supports you, who proved herself to be very racist.

i made a few dubious threads on blacks, but it was 3 years ago. you found a few of my old threads. but i matured. also you generalise all my threads where the word black is in as "paranoid". most of those threads are not one bit racist towards blacks

most of the threads you listed are not one bit racist towards blacks, only a few are a bit dubious and could be interpreted as racist, but most are not one bit racist. you proved yourself to be very racist, so you hold double Standards.

sure they are racist.... you prove you a racist by your obsession about race. They are YOUR threads.... ive read your post. The only proven racist here is yourself. The only person here with a double standard is yourself mr non virgin.

So my saying you are paranoid about blacks ....was not a wild fantasy at all... now was it.

sure they are racist.... you prove you a racist by your obsession about race. They are YOUR threads.... ive read your post. The only proven racist here is yourself. The only person here with a double standard is yourself mr non virgin.

So my saying you are paranoid about blacks ....was not a wild fantasy at all... now was it.

which thread was exactly "racist towards blacks"? and how so? arent you over sensitive about the word "black" mentioned in any context? i talk about race and racism, interracial relation in every day life, but that doesnt make any more racist then someone with BA in sociology who writes about race related stuff

Forum List

Back