Have you ever been so much drunk that you grabbed a girl by the ass or tits or pussy?

Think about what it must be like if you are the human being who is grabbed. Human beings are NOT "Things."

Yes I know it is terrible and can be counted as sexual assault or even charged or arrested but I was so much drunk I barely walked upright.
Men have been beaten up and even killed for that offense Mort. Be careful.

Think about what it must be like if you are the human being who is grabbed. Human beings are NOT "Things."
If women believed more in equality, they would grab guys while proclaiming, do unto others as you would have others do unto you is moral!

It's got to be worth grabbing. Donnie trump NOT. But there is a certain actor. Porch light is on and the chmpaign is chillin' in the 'fridge.

Have you ever visited a rural redneck bar, and realized the farmgirls that chuck bales 'o hay around all day could probably do the same to you?

~S~

I used to like those kinds of bars. Well, I don't really drink anymore, maybe once in a great while, but those honky tonk bars were always my favorite settings, for whatever reason. Thing is, though, I was just too gosh darned pretty, so I stopped going, it just ain't worth getting my ass kicked over a beer. They almost caught me a couple times.

And did you got away with it? I was once very drunk or two times, and I grabbed em by the ass. They just smiled and I got away with it.

This is disgusting post Mortimer. Good men, don't talk like this, or ask such questions. You need to rethink what you are posting on here.

Modern liberated women show little respect for themselves and their bodies

then you complain when men fail to respect you also

Explain your comment that "modern liberated women show little respect for themselves and their bodies." Do you respect yourself and your body? Have you been sexually promiscuous? Did you save yourself for marriage?

Modern liberated women show little respect for themselves and their bodies

then you complain when men fail to respect you also

Explain your comment that "modern liberated women show little respect for themselves and their bodies." Do you respect yourself and your body? Have you been sexually promiscuous? Did you save yourself for marriage?
Men seem to automatically get respect from women; how many women insist on doing unto guys as you would have guys do unto you? Moral equality is moral!

We should judge men and women by different standards because their role in society and Nature are different thanks to the fact of childbearing

if women had more respect for themselves the would be treated much better by men

And did you got away with it? I was once very drunk or two times, and I grabbed em by the ass. They just smiled and I got away with it.

Never without some hint that it would be welcome. And even then, I led UP to that, not an opening move.

When I was 16 me and my friends arranged some kind of an around the fire party
Anyway each one of us got bottle of Vodka [ the men ]
At around 3 am I was so drunk I tried to undress and kiss one of my friends' girlfriend, and I just couldnt remember what happened next.
Just woke up at about 7 AM finding out Me and my friends were sleeping over bushes together.
I had Terrible headache, walked to my house, trying to avoid meeting my father. I felt such a shame.

We should judge men and women by different standards because their role in society and Nature are different thanks to the fact of childbearing

if women had more respect for themselves the would be treated much better by men
One cannot judge people by different standards when the "misconduct" is the same. The applicable morality is the same. This matter should never have been decorated with "religion" and what "God" wants somebody to do; by the babble of priests. There is concern about unwanted pregnancies, but talking about this in a factual manner is way different than filling girls ' heads with thoughts of "holiness," "purity," and "angels," and dressing them in white. Fortunately, we have made great strides in effective birth control. The only problems are making it available and making sure that people use it correctly.

Respect should not depend on whether one has sex or doesn't. We do have standards as to how to treat other people. How do you "respect" yourself and your body? Men do not make themselves into holy objects, and they should not saddle women with this. It's just wrong.

That is sexual assault and lengthy prison time !
I have never done that
When I was drunk In my college days ..I simply would fall asleep

Respect should not depend on whether one has sex or doesn't. We do have standards as to how to treat other people.
Its not just sex but how people talk and how they act

but even in the case of sex there are various degrees of personal disrespect

do you think its ok for young women or girls to curse in public around strangers?

believe it or not when they do that they lower respect for themselves

Men do not make themselves into holy objects, and they should not saddle women with this. It's just wrong.
You dont seem to understand men very well.

Men are animals when it comes to sex

they are biologically programmed to reproduce and will behave just like any other animal unless they are taught to act differently

Having respect for women is something that boys must be taught

and half the battle involves women having respect for themselves and their bodies

One cannot judge people by different standards when the "misconduct" is the same. The applicable morality is the same. This matter should never have been decorated with "religion" and what "God" wants somebody to do; by the babble of priests. There is concern about unwanted pregnancies, but talking about this in a factual manner is way different than filling girls ' heads with thoughts of "holiness," "purity," and "angels," and dressing them in white. Fortunately, we have made great strides in effective birth control. The only problems are making it available and making sure that people use it correctly.

Respect should not depend on whether one has sex or doesn't. We do have standards as to how to treat other people. How do you "respect" yourself and your body? Men do not make themselves into holy objects, and they should not saddle women with this. It's just wrong.
Should women get men drunk and goad men into grabbing women?

Men do not make themselves into holy objects, and they should not saddle women with this. It's just wrong.
You dont seem to understand men very well.

Men are animals when it comes to sex

they are biologically programmed to reproduce and will behave just like any other animal unless they are taught to act differently

Having respect for women is something that boys must be taught

and half the battle involves women having respect for themselves and their bodies
Doing unto others as you would have others do unto you is moral; women need to believe more in moral equality.

Forum List

Back